…cease all actions that toxify our environment.
别管宇宙了 看看我们的地球
Forget the stars, look here at the earth…
我们的母亲 孕育生命之地
…our mother, our womb.
它才是我们该尊重与保护
She deserves your loyalty and protection.
而你却破坏了土地
And yet, you spoil her lands…
毒害了海洋
…poison her oceans…
污染了天空
…blacken her skies!
你简直在谋杀她
You’re killing her!
你的立论的确很崇高
Your intentions are noble,
但若无石油发电控制温度
but no diesel fuel for heat…
或是没有冷却剂保存食物
…no coolants to preserve food,
成千上万人类将会丧命
millions of people would die.
为了拯救地球这是不得已的
Acceptable losses in the battle to save the planet.
艾博士 人类先诞生在这星球
People come first, Dr. lsley.
你们这些哺乳类们…
Mammals!
报应马上就来了
A day of reckoning is coming.
没错
That’s right.
从植物对你们的观点而言
The same plants and flowers that saw you…
你们不过是会爬行的东西罢了
…crawl from the primordial soup…
地球很快要你们付出代价
…will reclaim this planet and there will
你们死定了
be no one to protect you!
你大概在此地人生地不熟
You must be new in town.
在高谭市…
In Gotham City…
蝙蝠侠和罗宾会保护我们
…Batman and Robin protect us…
就算植物攻击我们也不怕
…even from plants and flowers.
介绍一些朋友们给你认识
Maybe you’d like to meet them.
十字军协会将举办慈善义卖♥♥会
Caped crusaders are going to help us auction…
拍卖♥♥钻石 所得将捐给植物园
…a diamond to raise money for our botanical gardens.
这是哺乳类们…
Just a few mammals doing what
对植物们的一点心意
we can for the world’s plants.
多谢各位大驾光临
Thank you all for coming.
幸会 博士
Good day, Doctor.
蝙蝠侠和罗宾…
Batman and Robin…
血腥压♥迫♥者的禁卫军
…militant arm of the warm-blooded oppressors…
动物界的守护神
…animal protectors of the status quo.
首先…
First…
我要干掉那两个穿皮衣的家伙
…I’ll rid myself of the fur and feathered pests.
然后高谭市就是我的了
And then Gotham…
我要亲手打造一个绿色城市
…will be mine… …for the greening.
对不起 老大
Excuse me, chief.
请你看一下这个
I got something here you might want to see.
我最讨厌看电影时喋喋不休
I hate when people talk during the movie.
再弄到一颗钻石就大功告成了
One more diamond, my love.
最后一颗
One more.
韦恩慷慨允借巨钻
布鲁司韦恩 巨钻
“Bruce Wayne. Diamonds.”
太好了 太好了
Very nice.
各位女士先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
这是”早安 高谭”节目
Gossip Gerty of “Good Morning Gotham” and l…
欢迎各位一起观赏美钻之夜
…welcome you to the gem of the evening.
欢迎戈登市长…
Our own Commissioner Gordon…
为各位展示…
…displaying…
著名的爱色斯女神之心钻石
…the famed Heart of lsis, on loan…
来自我的好友
…from the collection of my close personal friend,
布鲁斯韦恩慷慨相借
Bruce Wayne.
急冻人会上勾吗?
Think Freeze will take the bait?
他会出现的
He’ll be here.
最高价者将可与美女共舞
…to dance with one of our fabulous flowers…
每位美女身上均配戴名钻
…the famed diamond draped around her neck.
现在开始出价
Let’s start the bidding!
一万美金与兰花小姐共舞
I’ll give 10,000 for the orchid!
二万美金与百合小姐共舞
20,000 for the tiger lily!
三万美金与木兰小姐共舞
And I bid… …30,000 dollars for the lovely magnolia!
各位男士…
Boys, please…
拜托保持点风度
…let’s show some gusto!
大家好
Hi, there.
阁下是…
And you are?
毒藤 毒藤女
Poison… …Poison lvy.
怎么还有青少年在外游荡
Why not send junior home early?
我马上要把你们搞得天翻地覆
I’ve got some wild oats to sow.
不过嘛…
On the other hand…
小伙子毕竟占点便宜
…youth does have its advantages.
年轻力壮 体力充沛
Endurance, stamina.
别跟那老蝙蝠混了吧
Forget the geriatric Bat.
来吧 加入我吧
Come, join me.
我的花♥园♥需要灌溉
My garden needs tending.
现在就开始吧
I’ll take it from here, pal.
你也喜欢钻石?
Wouldn’t you like the earrings too?
你们之中有人今晚走桃花运了
Some lucky boy’s about to hit the honey pot.
出价最高的人…
I’ll include an evening of my company
我今晚陪他共度春宵
for the winner.
包括我身上看得到的地方
I’ll bring everything you see here…
还有别人看不到的地方
…plus everything you don’t.
五万美金 毒藤女
I bid 50,000 dollars for Poison lvy!
十万
100,000!
我出…
And I’ll bid…
五十万
…500,000 dollars!
一百万
One million dollars.
-两百万 -你哪来的钱? 三百万
-2 million. -You don’t have it. 3 million.
跟你借就有了 四百万
I’ll borrow it from you. Four.
五百万 腰带里只有武器 没有钱
5 million. That’s a utility belt, not a money belt.
六百万
6 million.
七百万
7 million.
永久有效
出”洞”别忘它
Never leave the cave without it.
为了我 你们搞得兄弟失和
You boys aren’t going to start fighting over little old me, now are you?
大家”冷”静一下
All right, everyone! Chill.
冷静…
Chill.
快把枪抢回来
Get the gun!
什么鸟样子
Look at you!
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
植物女?
Plant Girl?
蔓藤女?
Vine Lady?
钻石拿给我 女园丁
Hand over the diamond, Garden Gal…
否则把你变成堆肥
…or I’ll turn you into mulch.
费洛蒙动情粉
Pheromone dust…
能让男人春心荡漾
…designed to heat… …a man’s blood.
可惜我冷若冰霜 不为所动
Doesn’t work on the cold-hearted. lf you please!
有种试试看
If you insist.
想要小聪明?
Clever little clover.
我该闪了
That’s my exit cue.
多谢了
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
这派对酷毙了
Cool party!
市长 十一分钟内要马上解冻
Commissioner, you have 11 minutes to thaw these people.
刚才那人是本市头号♥恶棍
Miss lvy, you’ve just met one of the most sinister men in Gotham.
他不是普通人
That’s not a man…
他简直就是神
…that is a god.
别再耍猴戏了
Enough monkey business.
准备干活了
We’ve got work to do.
耍猴戏
Monkey work.
撤退 冲不过去的
You can’t make the jump.
我可以
I can!
撤退 我真的可以
Pull back! I can make it!
罗宾机车控制密♥码♥
Redbird control codes.
引擎关掉
Disable engine.
不要这样
Don’t do it to me! !
过不去了
We won’t make it!
这地方真没有人情味
It’s a cold town.
要不是你 我早就过去了
I could’ve made that jump.
要不是拦住你 你早脑袋开花
You could’ve splattered your brains on the building’s side.
我们空中飞人讲究团队合作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!