蝙蝠侠
&
罗宾
我要买♥♥部车
I want a car.
马子只喜欢开跑车的男人
Chicks dig the car.
难怪超人永远把不到马子
This is why Superman works alone.
别把蝙蝠车撞得稀巴烂
Do try and bring this one back in one piece, sir!
别替我等门
Don’t wait up, Al.
那我就取消披萨了
I’ll cancel the pizzas.
蝙蝠侠 有个恶魔出现了
Batman, a new villain
就在高谭市博物馆
has commandeered the Gotham Museum.
他把所有古董区都冰了起来
He’s frozen the antiquities wing.
还把警卫们也冻成了冰块
He’s turned the security guards into ice.
他自称是”急冻人”
He’s calling himself, “Mr. Freeze.”
急冻人
Mr. Freeze.
高谭市博物馆
不许动
Stop!
把枪放下
Drop your weapon…
再跑就开枪
…or we’ll shoot!
在下急冻人是也
The lceman Cometh.
求求你…饶命
Please, show some mercy.
饶命?
Mercy?!
冷若冰霜如我者…
I’m afraid that my condition has
对你的哀求毫无所动
left me cold to your pleas of mercy.
宇宙万物…
In this universe…
只有一件事是绝对的
…there’s only one absolute.
那就是…
Everything…
急速冷冻
…freezes.
嗨! 急冻人 在下蝙蝠侠
Hi, Freeze. I’m Batman.
想抓我? 门儿都没有
You’re not sending me to the cooler.
接得好
Nice catch.
打破你就自己赔
You break it, you buy it.
抄家伙 宰了他们
Grab the gem! Kill the heroes!
通通给我砸了
Kill them! Kill them! Destroy everything!
这是地狱来的曲棍球队
It’s the hockey team from hell.
你去抢钻石
Get the ice…
我来收拾急冻人
…I’ll get the Iceman.
谢了
Thanks.
漂亮
Sweet.
我到手了
I got mine.
你的呢?
Where’s yours?
记得恐龙是怎么灭亡的吧
What killed the dinosaurs?
冰河时代
The lce age!
钻石丢过来
Hit me, boys.
谢谢大家
Thanks for playing.
我正等你大驾光临
I was hoping you’d drop in.
你要好好看着 蝙蝠侠
Watch the numbers…
高度越高 你老命即将不保
…for they are the harbingers of your doom.
感觉到了吗
Can you feel it coming?
九重天的刺骨冰寒
The icy cold of space.
你的心脏在三万尺高空…
At 30,000 feet, your heart will freeze…
会被冻的停止跳动
…and beat no more.
在你被急冻而死后
After you’re frozen,
尸体和坟墓将直落高谭市
your icy tomb will plummet back to Gotham.
急冻人 你简直丧心病狂
Freeze, you’re mad.
太空舱爆♥炸♥会杀死上万无辜者
This capsule explodes, it’ll slaughter thousands.
完全正确
Freeze well.
谁叫你来的
Who invited you?
我一直在附近”晃”
I was hanging around.
我还以为你在博物馆收拾残局
I thought you’d stay in the museum, round up some thugs.
救你一命 连声谢也不说?
How about, “Nice to see you. Thanks for saving my life.”
蝙蝠炸♥弹♥?
A Batbomb?
我们得先把它炸毁
We must blow this up
以免高谭市被它炸个大洞
before it turns Gotham into a crater.
接下来怎么办? 叫计程车?
Now what, call a taxi?!
出去时小心
Watch the first step!
冲浪啰
Surf’s up!
接个正着
Gotcha!
够刺♥激♥
Cowabunga!
他将锅炉冰冻了
He’s freezing the furnace!
我逮到他了
I got him.
罗宾 不…
Robin,no
保持”冷”静吧 鸟人
Stay cool… …Birdboy.
你不顾朋友道义了吗
Can you be cold?
十一分钟不解冻他就死定了
You have 1 1 minutes to thaw the bird.
你要不顾一切 追捕坏人…
Will you chase the villain…
还是先救他?
…or save him?
感情泛滥令你不堪一击
Emotion makes you weak.
难怪今天被我痛宰
That’s why this day is mine.
下次再宰了你
I’ll kill you next time!
抓住他了吗?
Did we get him?
可恶
Drats!
我的兰花与响尾蛇配种实验
My experiment to mate the orchid and
又再度失败了
the rattlesnake has failed again…
但我对于动物与植物配种实验
…but I still have hope for
仍然深具信心
the animal-plant crossbreedings.
只要我能研究出正确毒剂量
If I can only find the right dose of venom…
植物就能像动物般向敌人反击
…these plants will be able to fight back, like animals.
我将会让所有的植物…
I will have given flora…
对人类的无情蹂躏展开报复
…a chance against the thoughtless ravages of man.
以下是研究进度记录
Personal note:
要不是巫博士乱动我毒剂样本
My work would proceed faster…
我的研究进度会更快
…if Dr. Woodrue didn’t whisk my venom samples…
他那间神秘的实验室…
…back to his mysterious Gilgamesh Wing.
为什么他从不肯让我进去?
Why won’t he let me in the lab?
它在里面搞什么飞机?
What is he doing in there?
闲杂人等请勿进入
诸位非联♥合♥国♥的会员国代表
Ladies and gentlemen of the un-United Nations…
以及…
…and…
有兴趣的神秘买♥♥家们
…our mystery bidder…
在此向各位介绍…
…may I present…
安东尼狄亚戈
…Antonio Diego…
杀人魔王被判无期徒刑
…serial murderer, serving life… …in prison…
本项活动实验中…
…and sole surviving…
唯一生还者
…volunteer.
瞧他长的真帅
And what a charmer he is.
在安东尼的头盖骨上
By merely drilling…three concentric holes…
凿出三个同心圆洞…
…directly into antonio’s cranial cavity…l have…
经由此处可直达…
…created viaducts into
大脑中最原始的部份
the most primitive part of his brain…
边缘神经
…the limbic system.
现在我将注入
And now I add…
超级战士血清
…my Super-Soldier Serum…
代号♥…
…code-named…
剧毒
…”Venom”…
内含特制之类固醇与毒剂
…to which I add my very own recipe of steroids… …and toxins.
开始吧
Plug him in.
好戏上场了
Time to scream.
我是天才!
Genius!
大家注意了…
Behold…
这是最完美的杀人机器
…the ideal killing machine!
我给这小子取了个名字…
I call this little number…
毁灭者
…”Bane.”
人类的毁灭者
Bane of Humanity!
想想看
Imagine it.
拥有这些超级战士的私人部队
Your own private army made up of
将是何等威风
thousands of these super-soldiers.
现在开始竞标
Bidding begins at a mere…
底价是美金一千万
…10 million!
注射速度加快
Turbo!
替老子争口气
Show off for Daddy.
艾博士
Dr. lsley.
欢迎自投罗网

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!