…this.
请他替我完成我的心愿
I have duties that he must fulfill in my stead.
只有亲人才信得过
Only family can be trusted.
这是什么?
What is it?
两个彼此信任的人的坚贞情谊
It is a sacred trust of two good men…
那位我称为”主人”的人
…whom I have the honor of calling “son.”
把这交给威福
Take it to Wilfred…
请你…
…and I implore you…
千万别看磁片内容
…never open it.
你真像你♥妈♥的♥翻版
You look so like your mother.
晚安 高谭市民
Bonsoir, glamorous Gothamites.
来自四面八方的人潮…
Everyone who’s anyone…
都向天文台集结
…has flocked to the Observatory…
今晚是天文望远镜捐赠典礼
…and tonight’s star-studded dedication of the new telescope.
让我们欢迎这位伟大的慈善家
And here’s the man of the hour himself…
布鲁斯韦恩
…Bruce Wayne.
你好
Excuse me.
韦恩先生 这边
LooK here,Mr Wayne!
-局长 -你好吗
-Commissioner. -How are you?
我很好 这位是茱莉
Good. You know Julie?
你好吗
How are you?
很高兴你能出席盛会
Good to see you.
-你好吗? -好得很
-Hi. -How are you kid.
年轻人
Young man.
你好吗? 我们又见面了
Lovely to see you again.
多谢
Thank you.
戈登市长…
Commissioner Gordon…
我一直很好奇
…I’ve always wondered…
那些蝙蝠侠标志的强光哪来的
…where does that big, old Batlight come from?
这个嘛…
Why… …it’s…
光源在警政署的顶楼
…on top of Police Headquarters.
我想有机会看一看
I’d just… …love to see it.
可惜你大概没法子上去
But you probably don’t have access.
这是什么话?
Why, dear lady…
我是警♥察♥局长
…I am the police commissioner.
顶楼钥匙就在我身上
I have the keys right here in my pocket.
要不要开开眼界?
Would you like to see it?
女士尊姓大名
Who are you, dear lady?
对不起 我对老人家没啥兴趣
On second thought, you’re way too old for me.
不 我一点都不老
No, I’m not.
求求你回来
Please… …come back.
你在做什么
What are you doing? Come on.
快教我望远镜怎么用
Show me how the satellites work.
首先
First…
我要高谭市变成冰天雪地
…I will turn Gotham into an icy graveyard…
然后
…then…
我要把蝙蝠侠的心挖出来
…I will pull Batman’s heart from his body…
让它在我手中慢慢冰冷
…and feel it freeze in my hands.
复仇行动开始了
Revenge!
快一点 班恩
Quickly, Bane.
快 动作快
Quickly now.
快把光打上去
Let there be light.
只有自家人才信得过
Only family can be trusted?
我也是一家人
I’m family.
输入密♥码♥:阿福
密♥码♥错误
Access denied.
输入密♥码♥:韦恩
密♥码♥错误
Access denied.
我一生致力于打击邪恶犯罪
I spend my entire life trying to beat back death.
在外面叱咤风云
Everything I’ve done, everything l’m…
坏人见到我为之丧胆
…capable of doing….
可是我却无法救你一命
But I can’t save you.
死神是永远打不败的
There’s no defeat in death…
韦恩主人
…Master Bruce.
只要一生能为悍卫真理而战
Victory comes in defending…
这才是真正的胜利
…what we know is right…
我们虽死犹生
…while we still live.
我爱你 老头
I love you, old man.
我也爱你
And I love you too.
密♥码♥错误
Access denied.
显然其中大有玄机
This better be one hell of a secret.
英格兰
密♥码♥错误
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
密♥码♥错误
佩姬
Peg.
密♥码♥正确
Access allowed.
蝙蝠档案
集♥合♥望远镜反射晶体的能量
The combined power of the telescope’s reflecting crystals… …will complete…
我的急冻引擎 马上就大功告成了
…my freezing engine.
无论别人怎么看你 班恩先生
No matter what they tell you, Mr. Bane…
最重要的是你那枝枪的大小
…it is the size of your gun that counts.

gun
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
那是罗实讯号♥ 毒藤女在找我
It’s not a Batlight, it’s a Robin signal. lvy’s calling me.
她叫潘蜜拉 刚刚跟局长说话
Her name’s Pamela lsley.
她把钥匙弄到手 她把讯号♥变了样子
She must’ve stolen Gordon’s keys and changed the signal.
她为我做的 她是爱我的
She did it for me, for love.
我们中了她的动情毒剂
She infected us with pheromones.
你在胡说什么啦!
I’m under some kind of magic spell?
她要杀了你
She wants to kill you.
反正你费尽心机要分开我们
You’d say anything to keep her away from me.
把她当成你的禁脔
To keep her for yourself.
你说过 要成为最佳拍档
You said being a team
就要信任你的伙伴
means trusting your partner.
互信是战胜敌人的必备条件
Sometimes, counting on someone else is the only way to win.
记得吗?
Remember?
我们不只是拍档 是一家人
You weren’t talking about partners, but about being a family.
我现在问你…
So I’m asking you…
战友 拍档 兄弟…
…friend, partner… …brother…
你到底信不信我
…will you trust me now?
所有晶体配置完成
All the crystals are in place.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨! 抱歉把门弄坏了
Hi! I’m sorry about the door.
派对结束了吗?
Is the party over?
这疯子是谁?
Who is this nutball?
复仇的时候到了
If revenge… …is a dish best served cold…
好好大干一场吧!
…then put on your Sunday finest.
好戏即将上场里
It’s time… …to feast!
今晚 大冰雪来袭!
Tonight… …hell freezes over.
发现不明入侵者…
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
入侵者 表明身份
Intruder alert. Identify.
阿福舅舅 是我 芭芭拉
Uncle Alfred, it’s me. Barbara.
我早料到你会想办法进来
I expected you might find your way down here, child.
所以我早写好程式存在电脑里
I programmed my brain algorithms… …into the Batcomputer…
用虚拟方式与你对谈
…and created a virtual simulation.
我要助蝙幅侠和罗宾一臂之力
I’d like to help Batman and Robin.
我就知道你会这样做
I anticipated you would…
早就替你把蝙蝠装准备好了
…and took the liberty to create something in your size.
替我穿上 阿福舅舅
Suit me up, Uncle Alfred.
你来了
Hi there.
你全身上下只有姆指是绿的
Is your thumb the only part of you that’s green?
我要你自己找出答案
You will just have to find out.
我们可以在一起
I want us to be together, but…
可是你会改过自新吗?
…you must be serious about turning over a new leaf.
你要拿出诚意
I need a sign
“湿湿滑滑”的诚意?
How about “Slippery when wet.”
让我信任的诚意
…of trust.
告诉我你要怎么做
Tell me your plan.
你吻我就告诉你
Kiss me and I’ll tell you.
先告诉我 我再吻你
Tell me and I’ll kiss you.
急冻人抢走了望远镜
Freeze has taken the new telescope
改装成超级急冻枪
and turned it into a giant freezing gun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!