哥谭市
Gotham City.
干净的烟囱 积雪的屋顶
Clean shafts of concrete and snowy rooftops.
好几个世代前的人们建起来的
The work of men who died generations ago.
从这里看 它像是个伟大的成就
From here, it looks like an achievement.
从这里 你看不到敌人
From here, you can’t see the enemy.
嘿哥们 悠着点儿
Hey. Hey, buddy, slow down.
-你在跟我说吗 -是啊 你差点…
-You’re talking to me? Yeah, you almost…
12小时
Twelve hours.
坐火车来真是受罪
Train’s no way to come to the city.
-行了 -看着点
-Knock it off. -Hey, watch it.
幸好芭芭拉坐飞机来
Thank God Barbara’s flying in.
她应该已经拿到体♥检♥报告了
She should have gotten the tests back by now.
我有点恨自己 希望结果是阴性
I only hate myself a little for hoping they came out negative.
这里可不是抚养家庭的好地方
This is no place to raise a family.
也许我命该属于哥谭市
Maybe Gotham’s all I deserve now.
也许这就是上天给我的安排
Maybe it’s just my time in hell.
本片改编自弗兰克 米勒的同名漫画 原著刊于1987年
买♥♥本书吧行行好
Nice book for a small donation.
买♥♥本书吧行行好
Nice book for a small donation.
不了 谢谢
No, please.
这书不错 看这画…啊
Nice book. Look at the picture… Aah!
他们真是纠缠不休 警督
They don’t know when to quit, do they, lieutenant?
我叫弗拉斯 警探弗拉斯
Name’s Flass. Detective Flass.
罗卜局长派我来接您
Commissioner Loeb sent me to meet you.
一定要确认您走马上任
He wanted to make sure you didn’t miss your appointment.
欢迎来到哥谭 警督
Welcome to Gotham, lieutenant.
别担心 没什么大不了
Don’t worry. Not as bad as it looks.
何况咱是警♥察♥
Especially if you’re a cop.
哥谭可全靠咱们罩着呢
Cops got it made it Gotham.
在拍了吗
Are we rolling?
先生 打扰您一下
Sir, a moment of your time.
欢迎回家 韦恩先生 故乡的感觉如何
Welcome home, Mr. Wayne. How’s it feel to be back?
您有什么打算 韦恩先生
What are your plans, Mr. Wayne?
韦恩先生 关于卡洛琳公主的绯闻有什么要证实的吗
Mr. Wayne, Princess Caroline, any truth to the rumors?
韦恩先生 拜托一下 看这里
Mr. Wayne, please, can you look over here?
韦恩家族庞大资产的25岁继承人…
The 25-year-old heir to the Wayne millions…
…12年后归家 拒绝对此发表看法
…declined to comment on his return home after 12 years abroad.
我们会继续为您追踪 哥谭市最富有最英俊的本地之子
We’ll keep you posted on Gotham’s richest and best looking native son.
-汤姆 -谢谢 维姬
-Tom? -Thank you, Vicky.
维姬 韦尔 报道于哥谭机场
Vicky Vale at Gotham Airport.
另一条消息 针对警♥察♥局长罗卜涉黑的指控…
In other news, conspiracy charges against Police Commissioner Loeb…
…在一名关键证人失踪后被撤销
…were withdrawn today after the disappearance of a key witness.
警督詹姆斯 戈登
Lieutenant James Gordon.
很好 非常好
Impressive. Very impressive.
能吸收到你是我们的荣幸啊
We’re delighted to have you on the team, lieutenant.
我会尽我全力服务 我保证
You’ll get my best work, sir. I promise.
那是当然
I know I will.
而且我们是一个团队 团队
And we are a team, Gordon. A team.
任何团队应该相互合作共事 你同意吗
Any team needs to play together in order to win, don’t you think?
是的 我同意
Yes, it does.
你的记录显示 你已经付出了代价
Your record shows you’ve got what it takes.
我知道我曾犯过错误
I know I’ve made my mistakes, sir.
你犯了什么错误
What mistakes did you make, lieutenant?
你没让媒体给公开
You kept the media away from it.
这就是最重要的对吧 当然
That’s all that matters, isn’t it? Yes, it is.
你无须怀疑我的忠诚 局长
You won’t have to worry about my honesty, commissioner.
我绝对不会
Last thing on my mind.
绝不
Last thing.
-欢迎回家 布鲁斯少爷 -谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
Welcome home, Master Bruce. -Thank you, Alfred.
能回来真好
It’s good to be back.
我知道你会喜欢局长的 他挺不错
I knew you’d like the commissioner. He’s a stand-up guy.
只要你对他好 他也一样对你好 记着吧
And he’ll be just as good to you as you are to him. Count on it.
是啊 我觉出来了
Yeah, I got that feeling.
-弗拉斯 -我来搞定 警督
-Flass. Nothing I can’t handle, lieutenant.
嘿 史蒂维 妈妈知道你在这吗
Hey, Stevie, mother know you’re here?
哦 糟糕
Oh, crap.
他受过特种兵训练
He’s got a Green Beret’s training.
懂得利用他的体格优势
He knows how to use his size too.
千万不能轻举妄动
Don’t do a damn thing.
先摸清状况 别又做了傻事
Be sure of your facts before you bring down another cop.
注意观察
Just watch him.
记住他的每一个动作
Memorize every move.
以备将来不时之需
For future reference.
有必要这样吗
Was that necessary?
在他身上找到了好东西
Had this little beauty in his pocket.
这是把梳子 弗拉斯
It’s a comb, Flass.
是人总会犯错嘛 吉米
Hey, I’m only human, Jimmy.
我可以叫你吉米吗
Mind if I call you Jimmy?
12年了
Twelve years.
悲痛依然如故
And the ache is still fresh.
就像撕裂神经一般
Like a raw angry nerve.
不过 我不是去疗伤的
But this isn’t about healing.
我并不想终止这感觉
I’m not looking for closure.
我说吉米啊 弟兄们托我来跟你探探口风
The boys, Jimmy. They’ve been asking me to talk to you.
他们很担心你
They’re worried about you.
我是说 你不是有个孩子快出生了么
I mean, you with a baby on the way and all.
-叫我警督 -是 没问题 吉米
-Call me lieutenant. -Yeah, sure thing, Jimmy.
你得学着放松点
You gotta learn to relax.
瞧 在哥谭市我们自有一套做事方法
See, we got our own way of doing things here in Gotham.
这工作可是要人命的 所以我们得相互照应
This job can get to you, Jimmy. That’s why we gotta stick together.
弟兄们想知道能否指得上你
The boys need to know they can count on you.
没问题的吧
We can count on you, right?
嘿 一切都好吧
Hey. Everything okay?
有你在就好
It is now.
我还没准备好
I’m not ready.
我有意愿 有能力
I have the means, the skill…
但还是缺少什么
But something’s missing.
我必须等待
I have to wait.
必须等待
I have to wait.
戈登看着那张50块 好像上面有病毒
And Gordon, he looks at the 50 like it’s diseased.
然后把它甩到牧师的脸上
Then throws it in the padre’s face.
还给整个小队上了两小时伦理课
Gives the entire squad a two-hour lecture on ethics.
给了谢尔一个处分
Put Schell on probation.
我跟你讲 吉尔 他就是不合群
I’m telling you, Gill, he’s just not fitting in.
我还对这小伙子寄予厚望呢
I had such high hopes for that boy.
我已经申请了四次从夜班调走
I requested off this damn night shift four times now.
芭芭拉需要我
Barbara needs me.
芭芭拉和小詹姆斯
Barbara and little James.
我就希望是男孩 那又怎样
So I hope it’s a boy, so what?
去上班吗 警督
Going to work, lieutenant?
你得迟到一会儿 也许一晚上都不能去了
You’re gonna be a little late. May have to skip the whole night.
我过去对付的比你们厉害多了
I was taught to handle worse than this.
不过…
But then…
那是很久以前了
It’s been a while.
这是一个警告 放聪明点
Consider this a warning. Be smart.
想想你那大肚子的老婆吧 吉米
Think of that pregnant wife of yours, Jimmy.
这是一次摸底行动
This is reconnaissance mission.
在我准备好之前 以隐藏身份为优先
Until I’m ready, my anonymity is an obvious priority.
所需的只是一点服饰和化妆
All it requires is a change of clothing and complexion.
以及一个干扰视线的记号♥
And a single memorable distracting detail.
到达敌营需走过20条街
It’s a 20-block walk to the enemy camp.
东区
The East End.
难以相信 这里变得更糟了
Hard to believe it’s gotten worse.
要开心一下吗 先生
Cheer you up, mister?
-你多大了 -你希望我多大就多大
-How old are you? -Young as you want me to be.
蠢婊♥子♥ 你做得完全不对
Stupid little bitch. You’re doing it all wrong.
-但我是照你说的做的 -快滚
-But I did what you said. -Get on out of here.
-一会再跟你算账 -不行
-We’ll talk this over later. No.
你不能碰她
I think you’re finished with her.
你这套过时了 闻着就像个卧底
Man, that crazy vet thing is old. You stink like vice.
我不是警♥察♥ 不骗你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!