I’m not the police. Believe me.
塞琳娜 我们继续呀
Selina, don’t stop now.
他不可能是卧底 我们有交保护费
He can’t be vice. We’re paid up.
塞琳娜 你在干嘛呢
Selina, what are you doing?
看一个白♥痴♥自寻死路
Watching some idiot trying to get himself killed.
你想挑事吗
Man, you’re pushing.
想要再来一条刀疤吗 你想加在哪儿
You’re looking for a new scar. Just tell me where you want it.
快 抓住他
Come on. Get him.
别动
Freeze.
天哪 你干嘛开枪 他又没动
Jeez, Eddie, why did you shoot? He didn’t move.
他准备要动
He was going to.
-有现金吗 -就几块钱
-Any cash? Couple of bucks.
没身份证
No ID.
他的血流得到处都是 如果他死了怎么办
Oh, he’s bleeding all over the backseat. What if he dies?
那又怎样 不过少一张吃饭的嘴
So, what if he does? One less mouth to feed at the soup kitchen.
你们两个
You two.
停车 出去
Stop the car. Get out.
说啥呢
What the hell?
别理他 也许嗑高了
Don’t mind him. Probably hopped up on something.
他们或许是人♥渣♥
Scum maybe.
但人♥渣♥也有家庭
But even scum have families.
弗拉斯警探下班了
Detective Flass is off duty, lieutenant.
他和那班伙计们每周三都到丘特家去打牌
He and the guys have a poker party every Wednesday night over at Chutes.
根据原著 对面车里正是重伤的布鲁斯 两人对穿而过
哥谭住♥宅♥区 15英里 大都市 75英里 (大都市是谁的地盘想必大家都清楚)
不 我是说posse(黄色笑话)
No. I said posse.
明天见
See you guys tomorrow.
哈喽 吉米
Hello, Jimmy.
我上一次跟特种兵打是好几年前了
It’s been years since I had to take out a Green Beret.
尽管如此 还是可以让他一着
Even so, he deserves a handicap.
他不会报告这事
He’ll never report it.
他不是这种人
Not Flass.
他会编个故事 说他面对至少10个人
He’ll make up some story that involves at least 10 attackers.
但他心知肚明
But he’ll know.
以后不会敢碰芭芭拉
And he’ll stay away from Barbara.
我试着有耐心
I’ve tried to be patient.
我试着等待
I’ve tried to wait.
但我必须知道
But I have to know.
怎么做 父亲
How, Father?
我到底该怎么做
How do I do it?
用什么办法迫使他们害怕
What do I use to make them afraid?
我只要一摇铃 阿弗雷就会过来
If I ring the bell, Alfred will come.
这是您给我的又一样礼物
Another of your gifts to me, Father.
但我宁可死掉 也不愿再多等一小时
But I’d rather die than wait another hour.
我已经等了18年
I’ve already waited 18 years.
《佐罗的标志》 有1920和1940两个版本 蝙蝠侠最初创造者Bob_Kane先生也承认其创作受该电影影响
18年前 我的生命失去了意义
Eighteen years since all sense left my life.
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
他持枪挟持四名儿童
He’s held four children at gun point.
据称他曾有精神病史
Reportedly he has a history of mental illness.
布伦登率领SWAT小队刚刚赶到…
SWAT team lead by Brendon has just arrived…
糟糕 布伦登
Crap. Brendon?
要有一场大屠♥杀♥了
Lt’ll be a massacre.
上个月 他和他的狂人小队
Last month, he and his lunatic gestapo
在罗宾逊公园镇♥压♥了一场暴♥乱♥
calmed down a riot in Robinson Park.
连雕像都给轰爆了
He didn’t even leave the statues standing.
不 不要
No. Don’t want.
这是真子弹
Isn’t blank.
见鬼默克尔 我不是来这磨嘴皮子的
Damn it, Merkel. I’m not here to argue,
我是来打击罪犯的
I’m here to clean up.
戈登警督正在赶来 我们真的该…
Lieutenant Gordon is on his way, sir. I really think…
跟那个软弱的混♥蛋♥见鬼去吧 让开
To hell with that spineless bastard. Now stand aside.
要打架自己打去 这里由我接手
Go find your own war, Brendon. I’ll take it from here.
市中心发生人♥质♥挟持案…
Intense hostage situation in midtown, at the corner of Richmond and Todd…
我们得到报告 歹徒有精神病史…
…we’re getting reports that the gunman has history of mental illness…
是从阿卡姆疯人院释放出来的
…and was apparently released from Arkham Asylum.
别紧张 朋友
Take it easy, friend.
不 要除颤
No. Defibrillate.
不要饭 不要饭
No lunch. No lunch.
没问题 我叫他们走
It’s okay, pal. We’ll order out.
不要午饭 不要坏午饭
No lunch. No gangrene lunch.
谁要口香糖
Who wants gum?
你表现得真不错啊 布伦登
You really handled that well, Brendon.
那我该怎么做 直接抗命吗
What was I suppose to do? Disobey a direct order?
-得采取点措施了 -我正有此意
-Something’s gotta be done. -I’d like nothing better.
但是必须耐心
But we must be patient.
戈登有媒体撑腰 他现在是大英雄
Gordon has the press on his side. He’s a hero.
我讨厌这工作
I hate the job.
我讨厌枪
I hate the gun.
但我不断练习
But I keep practicing.
我怎么会让这种事发生呢
How did I let this happen?
把一个无辜的小生命带到世上
To bring an innocent child to life.
带到一个没有希望的城市
In a city without hope.
要不要我拿手提钻来挫你的背
I could use a jackhammer on your back.
你做得很好 亲爱的
Oh. You’re doing fine, honey.
别管它
Ignore it.

Hello?
是局里的默克尔
It’s Merkel at the station.
说有只巨大的蝙蝠
Something about a giant bat.
鸡可以等等再吃
The chicken’ll keep.
新手
Amateur.
幸运的新手
Lucky amateur.
你们有些人早就认识埃森警探
Some of you know Detective Essen.
她调回到哥谭来帮助我们办案
She has returned to Gotham from Lakeside to help with our investigation.
好了 听好
Okay, okay. Listen up.
我们的义务警员 或者电视上称蝙蝠侠
Our vigilante, or Batman, as the news shows are calling him…
在过去五周内发动了70余起袭击
…has committed 70 assaults in the past five weeks.
同时也显露出一定的模式
Now during this time, certain patterns have emerged.
谢谢
Thank you, detective.
他于午夜至凌晨四点之间行动
He operates between the hours of midnight and 4 a. m.
活动主要集中在东区
Concentrating his efforts in the East End.
这个蝙蝠侠 正在逐步摸向犯罪系统的塔尖
This Batman is working his way up the crime ladder.
从瘾君子 到铺货的 到供应商
From junkie to pusher to supplier.
没人能幸免 包括警♥察♥
No one appears safe. Not even cops.
-对吧 弗拉斯警探 -他不是人类
-Right, Detective Flass? -He’s not human.
先生们
Gentlemen.
告诉我们事情经过吧
Why don’t you tell us what happened.
别添油加醋
And try not to exaggerate.
就跟我在报告里说的那样
It’s like I said in my report.
我接到一个匿名线报 追踪到了东区一桩毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
I received an anonymous tip leading me to an East End cocaine delivery.
我正打算一个人逮捕这些罪犯
I was on the process of single-handedly apprehending the felons.
它就突然从天而降 翅膀有30英尺宽
It came out of the night sky. Wings 30 feet across.
有个我还没来得及缴械的犯人
One of the felons I have not yet disarmed,
向它开了一枪
produced a gun, fired point blank…
子弹直接穿了过去 好像它根本就不在那
…bullet passed right through the creature like it wasn’t there.
从他手里飞出些东西 像飞镖一样的小东西
Something flew from its hand. Little dart things.
把所有人都麻翻了 除了我
Paralyzed everyone. Except me.
把我单独放过了 它还长着爪子
It singled me out. It had claws.
我跟你说了 这不是人类
I’m telling you it isn’t human.
先生们 安静
Gentlemen, please.
你见过蝙蝠侠吗 局长
Have you seen Batman, commissioner?
听说他很大
They say he’s huge.
你不该乱打听 玛丽安
You shouldn’t pry, Marian.
吉尔这几天可没闲着
Gill has his hands full these days.
我们相信他能处理好蝙蝠侠 还有戈登
We’re trusting him to cope with Batman and Gordon.
不管这个蝙蝠人是谁
Whoever this bat person is,
他对公众精神起到了正面的效果
he’s a having a positive effect on public spirit.
街头犯罪显著降低
Street crime has dropped significantly.
天哪吉尔 不如你给他安排个工作吧
Hell, Gill, maybe you ought to offer him a job.
嘿 我们别自欺欺人了
Hey, hey, let’s not kid ourselves.
蝙蝠侠给我们都造成了损失
Batman is costing us all money.
任何事物都是一分为二的
Two sides to everything, friends.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!