真的? 我唯一的爱好就是种花
Really? My only interest is flowers.
我们新的蜂后就是用 相同的口号♥竞选成功的
Our new queen was just elected with that same campaign slogan.
如果你可以看到
Anyway, if you look…
我的蜂房♥就在那里看到了吗
There’s my hive right there. See it?
你们住在绵羊草地上!
You’re in Sheep Meadow!
没错我们就在乌龟池的边上!
Yes! I’m right off the Turtle Pond!
不可能!我去过那个地方 有一次我就在那里掉了一个趾环
No way! I know that area. I lost a toe ring there once.
为什么女生要在脚趾上戴环? 为什么不可以?
Why do girls put rings on their toes? Why not?
就像在你的膝盖上戴帽子一样 我会试试看
It’s like putting a hat on your knee. Maybe I’ll try that.
你没事吧小姐? 没事我很好
You all right, ma’am? Oh, yeah. Fine.
就是喝两杯咖啡而已!
Just having two cups of coffee!
好了真的很开心谢谢你请我喝咖啡
Anyway, this has been great. Thanks for the coffee.
不客气
Yeah, it’s no trouble.
抱歉我喝不完了 如果我喝完了也得撑死了
Sorry I couldn’t finish it. If I did, I’d be up the rest of my life.
你可以…
Are you?
我可以带一块走吗
Oan I take a piece of this with me?
当然可以啦!给带点回去
Sure! Here, have a crumb.
谢谢! 嗯
Thanks! Yeah.
好吧呃那么… 我想我们会再见
All right. Well, then… I guess I’ll see you around.
或者不再见
Or not.
没关系巴里
OK, Barry.
再次多谢你…之前救了我
And thank you so much again… for before.
那件事啊?没什么
Oh, that? That was nothing.
呃不是”没什么” 但是不管怎样…
Well, not nothing, but… Anyway…
(测试进行中飓风生存测试)
这是不可能成功的
This can’t possibly work.
他已经准备好了我们还是试一下吧
He’s all set to go. We may as well try it.
好吧戴维拉降落伞
OK, Dave, pull the chute.
听起来真厉害 是很厉害
Sounds amazing. It was amazing!
那是我一生中最恐怖又最快乐的时刻
It was the scariest, happiest moment of my life.
人类耶!我真不相信你和人类在一起
Humans! I can’t believe you were with humans!
巨型、可怕的人类!他们是怎么样的?
Giant, scary humans! What were they like?
又大又笨他们说话疯疯癫癫的
Huge and crazy. They talk crazy.
他们吃很大的东西开车很疯
They eat crazy giant things. They drive crazy.
他们有没有像电视里演的那样想弄死你? 有些会但是有些不会
Do they try and kill you, like on TV? Some of them. But some of them don’t.
你怎么回来的? 跟着别人
How’d you get back? Poodle.
你成功了我很高兴 而且你看到你想看到的
You did it, and I’m glad. You saw whatever you wanted to see.
你已经”经历”过了现在你回来了 你可以选一份工过正常生活了
You had your “experience.” Now you can pick out yourjob and be normal.
就是有点… 有点?
Well… Well?
就是我遇到了一个人
Well, I met someone.
真的?她是雌蜂?
You did? Was she Bee-ish?
不是黄蜂吧?!你父母会宰了你的! 不是不是不是黄蜂
A wasp?! Your parents will kill you! No, no, no, not a wasp.
蜘蛛? 你知道我不喜欢蜘蛛
Spider? I’m not attracted to spiders.
其他人都喜欢八条腿的动物 觉得他们最性感
I know it’s the hottest thing, with the eight legs and all.
我都不敢看那张脸
I can’t get by that face.
那么她是谁?
So who is she?
她…她是…人类
She’s… human.
不会吧你该不会违反了蜜蜂法吧?
No, no. That’s a bee law. You wouldn’t break a bee law.
她叫维纳莎 天啊
Her name’s Vanessa. Oh, boy.
她很善良她是一个花商
She’s so nice. And she’s a florist!
不会吧!你和一个人类花商约会
Oh, no! You’re dating a human florist!
我们不是约会
We’re not dating.
你飞出了蜂房♥和攻击我们的人类说话
You’re flying outside the hive, talking to humans that attack our homes
他们用强力清洁剂、”M80s”炸♥药♥ 和八分长的雷♥管♥来摧毁我们的家园
with power washers and M-80s! One-eighth a stick of dynamite!
她救了我一命而且她了解我
She saved my life! And she understands me.
这事到此为止!
This is over!
尝尝这个
Eat this.
这事还没完!那是什么?
This is not over! What was that?
他们叫这”碎屑” 如此刺♥激♥和美妙
They call it a crumb. It was so stingin’ stripey!
这不是他们吃的东西 这只是从他们吃的东西上面掉下来的!
And that’s not what they eat. That’s what falls off what they eat!
你知道什么是肉桂卷吗 不知道
You know what a Oinnabon is? No.
原料有面包、肉桂还有糖衣加热… 小点儿声
It’s bread and cinnamon and frosting. They heat it up…
坐下!
Sit down!
…很热! 听我说!
…really hot! Listen to me!
我们和他们不一样!我们就是我们 我们有我们生活的空间他们也是
We are not them! We’re us. There’s us and there’s them!
没错但是谁能否认心的向往?
Yes, but who can deny the heart that is yearning?
没有什么向往停止向往听我说!
There’s no yearning. Stop yearning. Listen to me!
你要以认识到我们是蜜蜂伙计 我们是蜜蜂!
You have got to start thinking bee, my friend. Thinking bee!
我们是蜜蜂 我们是蜜蜂
Thinking bee. Thinking bee.
我们是蜜蜂!我们是蜜蜂! 我们是蜜蜂!我们是蜜蜂!
Thinking bee! Thinking bee! Thinking bee! Thinking bee!
他在那儿呢游泳池里
There he is. He’s in the pool.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗巴里?
You know what your problem is, Barry?
我要用蜜蜂思维来思考?
I gotta start thinking bee?
你还要消沉多久?
How much longer will this go on?
已经3天了! 我搞不懂你为什么不去工作?
It’s been three days! Why aren’t you working?
我有很多人生的重大问题需要考虑
I’ve got a lot of big life decisions to think about.
什么人生?你没有人生! 你没有工作连只蜜蜂都算不上!
What life? You have no life! You have no job. You’re barely a bee!
酿一点儿蜜会要了你的命吗
Would it kill you to make a little honey?
巴里上来你♥爸♥在跟你说话呢
Barry, come out. Your father’s talking to you.
马丁你可以跟他谈谈吗
Martin, would you talk to him?
巴里我在和你说话呢!
Barry, I’m talking to you!
你来吗
You coming?
都准备好了吗
Got everything?
一切准备就绪!
All set!
你先走我会追上来的
Go ahead. I’ll catch up.
不要太久哦
Don’t be too long.
看我的!
Watch this!
维纳莎!
Vanessa!
我们还没走呢巴里 我告诉你不要对他嚷嚷
We’re still here. I told you not to yell at him.
你对他嚷嚷他就不理你
He doesn’t respond to yelling!
那你为什么对我嚷嚷呢 因为你不听我说
Then why yell at me? Because you don’t listen!
我才不听这个
I’m not listening to this.
对不起我要走了
Sorry, I’ve gotta go.
你去哪? 没啥去见一个朋友
Where are you going? I’m meeting a friend.
女孩?所以你才无法作出决定?
A girl? Is this why you can’t decide?
再见
Bye.
希望她最好是蜂类的
I just hope she’s Bee-ish.
(维纳莎花店)
帕萨迪纳:加州的城市
每年在帕萨迪纳都有大型的花车巡游?
They have a huge parade of flowers every year in Pasadena?
帕萨迪纳:加州的城市
能够参加玫瑰展示锦标赛 是每个花商的梦想
To be in the Tournament of Roses, that’s every florist’s dream!
站在花车上被鲜花和群众的欢呼所包围
Up on a float, surrounded by flowers, crowds cheering.
锦标赛是玫瑰花们互相之间比赛吗
A tournament. Do the roses compete in athletic events?
不是嗯我就得到过一次机会 为什么你坐着不飞呢
No. All right, I’ve got one. How come you don’t fly everywhere?
太累了你去别的地方为什么不用跑呢 那样不是快点吗
It’s exhausting. Why don’t you run everywhere? It’s faster.
好了好了我知道了该你问了
Yeah, OK, I see, I see. All right, your turn.
“替你录”(TiVo)是怎么回事? 你们可以让电视直播停下来吗真是太夸张了!
TiVo. You can just freeze live TV? That’s insane!
你没有见过类似的吗
You don’t have that?
我们有海沃但那是一种病毒 一种很恐怖、很恐怖的病毒
We have Hivo, but it’s a disease. It’s a horrible, horrible disease.
天啊
Oh, my.
傻蜜蜂!
Dumb bees!
你一定很想蜇死那些混♥蛋♥
You must want to sting all those jerks.
我们会克制自己通常蜇了他们 我们自己也会有生命危险
We try not to sting. It’s usually fatal for us.
这么说你很注意控制自己的脾气喽
So you have to watch your temper.
是啊非常注意:通过踢墙、散步 写泄愤信然后扔掉
Very carefully. You kick a wall, take a walk,
种种手段来发泄那些情绪
write an angry letter and throw it out. Work through it like any emotion:
比如:愤怒、嫉妒或贪婪
Anger, jealousy, lust.
天哪!你没事吧?
Oh, my goodness! Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
怎么回事啊你! 是只小虫子
What is wrong with you?! It’s a bug.
他又没有影响到别人 滚开你这讨厌鬼!
He’s not bothering anybody. Get out of here, you creep!
那是什么?是《矛与救》的宣传册吗
What was that? A Pic ‘N’ Save circular?
是啊你怎么知道?
Yeah, it was. How did you know?
感觉有10页 75页的话我们差不多就死定了
It felt like about 10 pages. Seventy-five is pretty much our limit.
你知道的不少
You’ve really got that down to a science.
我有个表亲就被《意大利时尚》打死了 不会吧
I lost a cousin to Italian Vogue. I’ll bet.
这些叫”强大的拉克勒斯”的是什么?
What in the name of Mighty Hercules is this?
这些怎么来的?”爱蜂” “金色绽放”
How did this get here? Oute Bee, Golden Blossom,
“雷·利奥塔的私人收藏”?
Ray Liotta Private Select?
他就是那个演员吗 我从来没有听说过
Is he that actor? I never heard of him.
这些怎么会在这里? 卖♥♥给人们吃啊
Why is this here? For people. We eat it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!