…right on your ankle, and your skin is so soft that I wake up in sobs, all right?
我的妻子就坐在那里,看着我,我却觉得她离我万里之遥
My wife is there looking at me,and I feel I’m a million miles from her.
我知道那不对劲,我…
And I know that there’s something wrong, that I…
天啊!我不能再这样活下去了…
God, that I can’t keep living like this…
…爱的意义一定不仅仅是责任
…that there’s gotta be more to love than commitment.
但然后我又想,也许我已经不相信…
But then I think that I might have given up…
…浪漫的爱情了
…on the whole idea of romantic love.
我可能早已经不信了
That I might have put it to bed that…
自从那天我在那里没有见你
That day when you weren’t there.
我想,我可能就开始消沉了
You know, I think I might have done that.
你为什么要和我说这些?
Why are you telling me all this?
对不起,我不知道,我…我应该…
I’m sorry. I don’t know.I’m… I should….
我不应该说的
I shouldn’t have.
你知道,太奇怪了
You know, it’s so weird.
人们总是觉得自己是唯一痛苦的人
People think they are the only one going through tough times.
当我读那些文章的时候,我觉得你的生活是完美的
I mean, when I read the article,I thought your life was perfect.
有太太,孩子,出版了自己的作品
A wife, a kid, published author.
现在看来你的生活比我还糟!
But your personal life is more of a mess than mine.
对不起!
I’m sorry.
起码有些方面还过得去
Well, I’m glad it’s good for something.
[法语]噢,先生,就是那儿!
Oh, monsieur, c’est la!
[法语]把车停到那个通道里就行了
Rentrez dans la passe-la.
– 这里就是你住的地方? – 没错
– This is where you live? – Yeah.
那现在看到我的生活比你还糟,觉得舒服点了吧?
So you’re just relieved that I’m in even more deep shit than you are?
是的,你让我感觉好多了
Yes, you’ve made me feel better.
哦,那就好,我很高兴…
Oh, good, I’m glad.
不,我真的希望你的生活可以更好
No, I really wish you the best.
我不会因为自己无法有良好的感情,或是美好的家庭
It’s not because I’m incapable of having a good relationship or a family…
就想要别人也跟我一样不开心
…that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我知道你总有一天会成为…一个伟大的母亲的!
I’m sure you’d make… Be a great mom someday.
– 真的?你真的这么认为? – 没错
– Really? You think so? – Yeah…
只要服一些抗忧郁药,你就行了!
…a few antidepressants, you know,you’ll do great.
– 喊停! – 停!
– Okay, say stop. – Stop.
– 好啦 – 准备好了吗?好啦
– Okay. – You ready? Okay.
– 我想试一下 – 什么?
– So I want to try something. – What?
我想看看你是会保持原样还是会融化
I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.
我融化了吗?
How am I doing?
保持原样!
Still here.
很好,我喜欢住在这儿
Good. I like being here.
这是你的公♥寓♥吗?
Is this your apartment?
不,我住在那里
No, I live down there.
– 那里? – 是的
– Down there? – Yeah.
先生,我想送她进家门
Monsieur, I’m gonna walk her to her door.
[法语]他要送我进家门
Il va m’accompagner…a la porte.
太不可思议了!
This is incredible.
– 这就是你住的地方? – 是的
– This is where you live? – Yeah.
– 你搬来这里多久了? – 四年了
– How long have you been here? – Four years.
– 那告诉我… – 什么?
– So tell me…. – What?
你讲的那些你的梦,是真的吗?
Is it all true about your dreams…
还是只是为了骗我上♥床♥?
…or did you say that to hopefully get in my pants?
当然只是骗你上♥床♥啦!
I said that to get in your pants.
– 这是我的惯用伎俩 – 哦,有用吗?
– I use that all the time. – Oh, okay. Does it work?
嗯,有时候
You know. Sometimes.
这是我的猫咪,哦,太可爱了,看看它
Here’s my kitty. Oh, so cute.Look at him.
你知道我喜欢他的什么吗?
You know what I love about this cat?
每天早上我带他下来
Every morning I bring him to the courtyard…
…每一个早晨,他都会像是第一次来到这个院子一样!
…and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.
每个角落,每棵树,每棵植物
Every corner, every tree, every plant.
都用他可爱的小鼻子去闻闻
Smells everything with his little cute nose.
我太喜欢他了!
Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.
– 他叫什么? – 奇
– What’s his name? – Che.
奇?
Che?
– 怎么了? – 听起来像共♥产♥党员
– What? – Commie.
不,“奇”在阿根廷是用来打招呼用的!
No, “che” in argentina means “hey.”
– 真的? – 是的
– Okay. – Yes.
哦,宝贝,哦,好啊,好啊
Oh, baby. Oh, yes, yes, yes.
我们晚上有个聚餐!超好玩的!
We’re having a little party.It’s so much fun.
[法语]你为晚餐准备了什么好东西?
Qu’est-ce que vous avez fait bon pour ce soir?
[法语]塔布雷色拉
Un taboule!
[法语]我过五分钟下来
Je vais descendre dans cinq minutes!
[法语]你好
Salut!
[法语]你好
Salut!
– 那… – 那
– So…. – So.
[法语]这是谁?帅哥啊!
C’est qui celui-la? Il est mignon!
– [法语]他和我们共进晚餐吗? – [法语]不,他要赶飞机
– Il mange avec nous? – Non, il prend l’avion.
[法语]可惜他尝不到我的拿手菜了
Tant pis! Il ne goutera pas mes paton pois chiches.
[法语]他为什么不留下吃晚饭?
Pour-quo’il ne mange pas avec nous?
[法语]他不喜欢你的短裤!
Il n’aime pas ton short!
[法语]我的短裤怎么了?
Mais qu’es-ce qu’il a mon short?
你知道吗?我在想,你可以唱一首你的歌♥给我听吗?
You know what? I was thinking,would you play me one of your songs?
– 你会错过你的班机的! – 不,不会的!
– You’re gonna miss your flight. – I won’t.
我坐在候机厅也只不过是读一个小时的报纸
I’m gonna be in the airport for over an hour, reading…
…所以还是听你唱一首歌♥给我听吧
…wishing you’d played me one of your songs.
一首?好吧,不过很短的
One song? Okay, but quickly.
好的
Okay.
我太喜欢这老楼梯了
God, I love these old staircases.
– 拿着! – 什么,让我来?
– Hold this. – What, for me?
嘿,小家伙
Hey there, buddy.

Che.
– 你想喝点茶吗? – 好啊
– Would you like some tea? – Yeah, sure.

Wow.
– 甘菊茶好吗? – 嗯,很好
– Is chamomile okay? – Yeah. Great.
– [法语]谢谢! – 乱?[谐音]
– Merci. – Messy?
– 你觉得我的房♥间很乱? – 不不不,我是说谢谢
– You think my apartment is messy? – No, no. Merci.
– [法语]非常感谢 – 哦,谢谢
– Merci beaucoup. – Ah, merci.
我想告诉你,你的法语进步很多
I meant to tell you,your French has improved a lot.
– 真的吗? – 没错!
– Really? – Yeah.
你已经完全掌握这门语言了
Yeah, you’ve really mastered the language.
好吧,那你想要唱哪首歌♥?
All right, all right, what song are you gonna play me?
不行,我唱不了,这太丢人了
No, I can’t. It’s too embarrassing.It’s been…
哇!不行!我这么费劲上来就是为了这个,你不能这样坑我
Whoa. No way. No way. I came up here,you cannot crap out on me now.
就一首,随便那首都行
One song. Anything will be great.
但你会笑我的
But listen, you’re gonna laugh at me.
– 你这么觉得? – 是的!
– You think so? – Yes.
放心,我不会的
I doubt it.
好吧
Okay.
你想听什么?我有…
What do you want to hear? I have….
我有三首英文歌♥
I have three songs in English.
一首是唱我的猫的
One’s about my cat…
…一首是唱我的前男友,呃,前前男友…
…one’s about my ex-boyfriend…Well, ex-ex-boyfriend…
…还有一首是…
…and there’s one about….
是首华尔兹
Well, it’s just a little waltz.
华尔兹?
A waltz? Yeah.
– 那就唱华尔兹吧 – 好吧
– Play the waltz. – Right.
我已经很久没弹吉他了,你确定你想听吗?
I haven’t played it in a while.You sure?
当然
Okay.
好吧,华尔兹
All right, the waltz.
让我唱首华尔兹
Let me sing you a waltz
无从讲起,从我的心底
Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts
让我唱首华尔兹
Let me sing you a waltz
唱那次一夜缠绵
About this one-night stand
那晚,你是我的
You were, for me, that night
你是我生命中的全部梦想
Everything I always dreamt of in life
但你已经不在了
But now you’re gone
你去了很远的地方
You are far-gone
你那的雨中小岛
All the way to your island of rain
对你来说,那只是一♥夜♥情♥
It was, for you, just a one-night thing
对我来说却远远不止
But you were much more to me
我想让你知道
Just so you know
我不管别人怎样说
I don ‘t care what they say
我知道你对我的意义

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!