– I know it’s crazy out here. – Oh, yeah.
我准备好要炸了。
Yo, I’m getting ready to blow.
字的。好吧。当然。-安静,伙计。和平。
– Word. All right. Sure. – Peace, man. Peace.
-怎么了,小宝贝?-怎么了,黑人?Funny-ass黑鬼。
– What’s up, baby pop? – Yo, what up, black? Funny-ass nigger.
-怎么回事?-该死的?
– What’s the deal? – Fuck is up?
-还记得地下室的那玩意吗?——什么?
– Remember that shit from the basement? – What?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
快,快,快!
Move, move, move!
– -愚蠢的混♥蛋♥!-滚出去!
– Stupid motherfuckers! – Fuck outta here, yo!
拿着这个,伙计!
Take this, man!
蒂,我中枪了。
Ti, I got shot.
——什么?我的天啊。-是的。
– What? Oh, my god. – Yeah.
从理发店出来,有个黑鬼朝我腿开了一枪。
Coming out the barber shop, this nigga shot me in my leg.
-你没事吧?-是的。
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
-我不得不杀了另外两个黑鬼。——什么?
– I had to shoot these two other niggas. – What?
开枪打我的黑鬼,我杀了他。
The nigga that shot me, I killed that nigga.
什么?
What?
罪。
Sin.
我他妈才不在乎呢。我们还是要去。
I don’t give a fuck though. We still gonna go.
没有什么能阻止我们离开。我他妈再也不在乎了。我们去了。
Ain’t nothing stopping us from leaving. I don’t give a fuck no more. We going.
——哟。-嘿,怎么了,猫爸?
– Yo. – Yo, what up, cat daddy?
-是知识。-该死的?结果如何?
– It’s knowledge. – Fuck is up? What’s the verdict?
大佬刚被人抽大♥麻♥了。
Biggie just got hit with some joints.
我一分钟都见不到生活了。
Ain’t even gonna see life for a minute.
该死的。那个黑鬼活不下去了,孩子。
Damn. Yo, that nigga can’t live, son.
你知道我知道汤米住哪,对吧?
You know I know where Tommy bitch live at, right?
——是吗?-韦斯切斯特35号♥
– Yeah? – 35 Westchester.
儿子,我要去看那部电影。
Son, I’ma go see that piece.
让那个贱♥人♥汤米知道什么才是真正的战场,为了你。
Let that bitch Tommy know what’s real up in the battlefield, for you.
抓住那个婊♥子♥。把那个黑鬼带到前面来。
Get that bitch. Bring that nigga out in the front.
毫无疑问。别睡,宝贝。抱头。一个。
No doubt. Stay up, baby. Hold your head. One.
来吧。我们把它带来吧。好吧!
Come on. Let’s bring it. All right!
所有的赞美都归于独一真活神!
All praises due to the one and true living god!
是啊!哦,耶!
Yeah! Oh, yeah!
今天是美好的一天!一个伟大而喜庆的日子!
This is a great day today! A great and festive day!
你们是一个美丽的民族,一个值得救世主的民族。
You are a beautiful people, a people deserving of a savior.
我要有人守住左翼。你们两个搬出去。
I want someone to secure the left wing. You two move out.
一个如此爱你和我的神,他会…为了救你们一个人,他愿意翻越40英里高的山。
A god who loves you and I so much that he would… He would climb a mountain 40 miles high just to save one of you.
-只有一个。——移♥动♥。
– Just one. – Move.
对吧?他说:“放了我的人♥民♥!”
Right? He said, “let my people go!”
他说,恶人啊,放了我的百姓吧!
He said, “wicked, let my people go!”
他说”如果你让我的人…”
He said, “if you let my people…”
他扭转了局面。这一次,他就在我们中间。
He saved the day. This time, he is right in our midst.
他是谁?说它!
Who is he? Say it!
我知道你要来,所以我把大家都打发走了,因为我相信我最后的时刻就要到了。
I knew you were coming, so I sent everyone away, because I believed my final moment was at hand.
在你扣动扳机,夺走我的生命之前,我想有机会告诉你一些事情,也许在我死后可以考虑一下。
Before you pull that trigger and take my life, I would like the chance to tell you some things, perhaps to think about after I am gone.
别担心我拖延时间。
Don’t worry about me stalling.
我的人接到命令让我再学习15分钟。
My people have orders to leave me to my studies for another 15 minutes.
我只买♥♥五个。
I will only take five.
你能容忍♥我吗?
Can you bear with me?
你会吗?
Will you?
那就下定决心吧。
Then make up your mind.
今天不仅标志着新的一年,而且标志着新的千年。
Today marks the change of not only a new year, but a new millennium.
看看周围。
Take a look around.
大多数年轻人在街上游荡,贩卖♥♥毒品、性和暴♥力♥,认为这些事情对生活没有真正的影响。
The majority of the youth roam the streets dealing in drugs, sex and violence, thinking these things have no real effect on life.
没有真正惩罚的罪行。
Crimes without real punishment.
没有自我认识的冷漠无情的一代人。
An uncaring, unfeeling generation without knowledge of self.
这是我们国家的未来,我们人♥民♥的未来。
This is the future of our nation, the future of our people.
你认为仇恨和邪恶会逍遥法外吗?
Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished?
自人类文明诞生以来,世界一直在燃烧着火焰,现在它正感受到火焰的热量。
The world is now feeling the heat from flames it has kept burning since the beginning of civilization.
你代表那火焰。
You represent that fire.
你和我只是上帝计划中的一小部分。
You and I are just a small part of god’s plan.
这个世界上的邪恶之人用了各种可能的方法来欺骗它的居住者,每次都比预期的更成功。
The evil men of this world have applied every method possible to deceive its occupants and each time with greater success than anticipated.
但再也没有了。
But no more.
今晚,随着新千年的到来,上帝将开始战胜邪恶。
Tonight, with this new millennium, god will begin to overcome this evil.
我向人♥民♥代表真♥相♥。
I represent the truth to the people.
没有真理,什么都不神圣。
Without truth, nothing is sacred.
谎言,这就是魔鬼的本质。
The lie, that’s what the devil is all about.
我的兄弟,你已经知道了。因为这就是你在这里的原因。
My brother, you know that already. Because that’s why you’re here.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
事实是,我们都在自己的毁灭中扮演着重要的角色。
The truth is, we all play a grave role in our own destruction.
你的钱。你的生活方式。
Your money. Your lifestyles.
人们所珍视和觊觎的东西是引诱他们远离光明的诱饵。
The things that people value and covet so dearly are the bait that lures them out of the light.
翻身,婊♥子♥。
Turn over, bitch.
那个该死的黑鬼在哪里?
Where the fuck is that bitch-ass nigga at?
嗯?母狗!
Huh? Bitch!
通过别人的爱,我有了力量。
Through the love of others, I have power.
真♥相♥给了我这个。
The truth gives me this.
那些怕我的人把你送到这里来,来谋杀我所说的一切。
Those that fear me send you here, here to murder all that I say.
他们利用你的恐惧来对付你。
They use what you fear against you.
对死亡的恐惧你对监禁的恐惧。
Your fear of death. Your fear of imprisonment.
哦,狗屎!你♥他♥妈♥的…在这个世界上哪里有人能免于死亡?
Oh, shit! You fucking… Where in this world is anyone safe from death?
你看到别人对你说的谎言了吗?
You see the lies you’ve been told?
你走的路不是你自己的。
The path you take is not your own.
现在你转过身去,婊♥子♥!
Now you turn around, bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You punk-ass motherfucker!
看看你对我做了什么!我恨你!
Look what you did to me! I hate you!
-我恨你!
-I hate you!
你有没有想过生命是多么珍贵?
have you ever thought about how precious a life is?
创作有多难?
How difficult it is to create?
对你来说,拿走它是多么轻松和容易?
How loosely and easily it has been for you to take away?
十个!
Ten!
兄弟,帮帮我。
Brother, help me.
九个!
Nine!
帮我做正确的事。
Help me to do what’s right.
八!
Eight!
帮我阻止对我们孩子的屠♥杀♥。
Help me to stop the slaughter of our children.
——七!-帮助我结束对我们最宝贵资源黑人女性的不尊重和耻辱。
– Seven! – Help me to put an end to the disrespect and the dishonor of our most valuable resource, the black woman.
– 6 !-请帮助我终止毒品、酒精对青少年心灵的破坏。
– Six! – Help me to put an end to the destruction of the young mind through the use of drugs, alcohol.
五个!
Five!
帮我培养一批伟大的思想家。
Help me to build up a population of great thinkers.
四个!
Four!
那些通过思考和精神创造改变的人。
People who create change through thoughtfulness and spirituality.
三!
Three!
你会选择真理吗?
Will you choose that truth?
-你会吗?——两个!
– Will you? – Two!
你会选择光明而不是黑暗吗?
Will you choose the light over the darkness?
一个!
One!
当我发现时间不多了看那把格洛克手♥枪♥。把它。
Once I found out the clock was ticking… See the glock. Stick it.
现在是杀戮,因为他们最后满脑子都是复仇。
Now, killing, ’cause revenge is all they can think about in the end.
但我要去狂欢。
But I’m going for the binge.
烧到我烧焦。
Burn till I singe.
操,是啊,黑鬼。
Fuck, yeah, niggas.
一个人倒下,一个人死去。
Fall by myself, die by myself.
耍花招。
Play the tricks.
如果你不知道最后会是什么……t – 3 2 1。阿们。
And if you don’t know what it’s going to be in the end… Tminus three, two, one. Amen.
-放下枪!- -等等。待在原地别动。
– Drop the gun! – hold it. Stay where you are.
你会选择生活吗?
Will you choose life?
它的时间。
It’s time.
是时候了,伙计。
It’s time, man.
它的时间。
It’s time.
当我睁开眼睛时,我简直不敢相信。
When I opened my eyes, I couldn’t believe it.
非洲,真的。
Africa, for real.
我觉得我以前从未真正♥见♥过云。
I felt like I never really seen clouds before.
我觉得天空是另一种颜色的蓝色,树木是另一种颜色的绿色。
I felt like the sky was a different color blue, the trees a different color green.
还有人。
And the people too.
那里的人很漂亮。感觉不错。
The people were beautiful. It felt right.
是哈蒙妮,好像我离家不远。
It was Harmony, like I wasn’t far from home.
大家一起,我,蒂昂,肯雅。
Everybody together, me, tionne, Kenya.
就像…这就像一个全新的开始。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!