The big vacation is what you owe me.
看这里。
Watch this right here.
你看到眼中钉了吗?这是贫民区。
You see eyesore? This is the ghetto.
我们的王国从这里开始。这是一次激烈的行动。
Our kingdom starts here. A fierce operation.
我要展开一场激烈的行动。
I’m gonna start a fierce operation.
这里是贫民区,不是贫民窟。看到了吗?
These are the ghetto, not a slum. See?
这是我长大的岛。
This is the island where I grew up.
-说什么?——嗯。
– Saying? – Mmm.
你必须成为海洋中适者生存的适者生存。
You have to be the fittest of the fittest in the sea to survive.
在美国,一个男人可以像国王一样生活。
A man can live like a king in america.
这就是我来自的岛。
This is the island I come from.
-你真的明白吗?-是的。
– You understand that really? – Yeah.
岛民为他们的年轻人感到一切。
Islanders feel everything for them youth.
我能感受到他们的一切。说什么?
I feel everything for them. Saying?
我已经尽力了,但情况必须改变。
I have tried my best, but things gotta change.
-但不管怎样,别担心。说什么?-是的。
– But anyway, don’t worry about it. Saying? – Yeah.
我们来到牙买♥♥加,庆祝金斯顿最优秀的人的重生。
We come to Jamaica to celebrate the rebirth of Kingston’s finest.
说什么?
Saying?
牙买♥♥加盖茨。
Jamaica gates.
牙买♥♥加·盖茨?
Jamaica gates, huh?
今晚我要让你操个牙买♥♥加肥妞。
I’m gonna make you fuck a fat Jamaican pussy tonight.
-你能搞定吗?-是的。
– You can handle it? – Yeah.
不,胖的你留着吧,宝贝。
Nah, you keep the fat ones, baby.
这些姑娘们在这里烧了不少东西。
Them gals done have some shit them pussy burn here.
让你的老二像罗威纳犬一样硬。
Make your dick get hard like rottweiler.
你觉得你能搞定吗?
You think you can deal it?
嘿,你,小蒂!
Hey, yo, ti!
哟,tionne !你在哪里?
Yo, tionne! Where you at?
那东西挂在我床上一定很好看。
That thing would look real nice over my bed.
它会。它有你所有的颜色。这是你的配色方案。
It would. It’s got all your colors. It’s your color scheme.
反正汤米可能也不喜欢。
Tommy probably wouldn’t like it anyway.
蒂,谢谢你能来。
Hey, ti, thanks for coming.
听着,我知道你并不是很了解我。
Look, I know you don’t really know me that well and all.
我不想给你添麻烦,但是…这不是负担。天气凉爽。怎么了?
I hate to burden you, but… It’s not a burden. It’s cool. What’s wrong?
我是说我只是…我觉得我没有任何希望了。
I’m saying I just… I feel like I don’t have any hope.
我好像没法把这黑鬼从我身边赶走。
I can’t seem to get this nigga away from me.
我知道他是最坏的那种黑鬼,但是…-但又怎样?-我不知道。
I know he’s the worst type of nigga to have, but yet… – But yet what? – I don’t know.
我一直希望也许有一天他会更真诚一些。
I keep hoping that maybe one day he’ll be more like sincere.
你知道吗?更多地投入到生活中。更喜欢我。你知道的。你有。
You know? More into life. More into me. You know. You have that.
琪莎,我跟你说实话。
Kisha, I’ma just be honest with you.
汤米不是混♥蛋♥,但他就是混♥蛋♥。
Tommy’s not gonna be shit but what he is.
你要明白。
You just have to understand.
就像某些类型的人会接受生活中不好的事情,对他们来说很酷。
It’s like, certain types of people that just accept the bad in life, and that’s cool with them.
我不想这么说,但你是对的?
I hate to say it, but you’re right, you know?
一个人很痛苦,你知道吗?
It just hurts to be alone, you know?
我唯一拥有的就是一团糟。就像,这就是全部吗?
And the only thing I have is fucked up. It’s like, is that all there is?
琪莎,你有命。
Kisha, you got life.
你在呼吸。你是健康的。去他的黑鬼。
You are breathing. You’re healthy. Fuck that nigga.
你不需要黑鬼来让你觉得自己是完整的。
You don’t need no nigga to make you feel like you’re whole.
但你和真诚是那么幸福。
But you and sincere are so happy.
但不要搞错了。我用真诚来快乐,因为我快乐。
But don’t mistake it. I’m happy with sincere because I’m happy.
如果我和他在一起不开心,那我就得做我该做的事。
If I wasn’t happy with him, then I’d have to do what I have to do.
你明白我的意思吗?你也要为自己做同样的事。
You get what I’m saying? You have to do the same for you.
我不知道那是什么,蒂。
I don’t know what that is, ti.
我想你会没事的。
I think you’ll be all right.
你只需要一天一天地来。
You’re just going to have to take it one day at a time.
-是的。-你知道的。这就是我能想到的。
– Yeah. – You know. That’s all I can think.
-怎么了,宝贝?——嗯。
– What’s up, baby? – Mmm.
你今天去哪了?
Where were you today anyway?
我一直在呼你。
I’ve been trying to page you.
只是四处转转,处理点小事。这是所有。
Just running around, taking care of a little business. That’s all.
我想你了。
Well, I missed you.
我也想你。
I missed you too.
“透明国际”?
Ti?
嗯?
Hmm?
你爱我吗?
You love me?
是的,我爱你。你知道的。
Yeah, I love you. You know that.
哟。
Yo.
现在,你看那边,孩子。
Now, you look over there, son.
那边那个点着大♥麻♥烟的。
The one there lighting his spliff.
-头上长羽毛的那个?-是的。
– The one with feathers in his head? – Yeah.
他叫索萨。
His name sosa.
金斯敦的每个人都害怕。明白我的意思了吗?
Feared by everyone in Kingston. See what I’m saying?
在牙买♥♥加,人们不敢碰他。
People afraid to touch him in Jamaica.
你碰他,就像自杀。
You touch him, you like suicide.
你不能碰他,否则他会杀了你父母。
You can’t touch him, or he’ll kill your mother and father.
找不到他们的尸体。你懂我的意思吗?
Can’t find their body. You know what I’m saying?
-我就是这个意思。——汤米。
– That’s what I’m saying. – Tommy.
那个黑鬼还是那么大。足够大。
That nigga big still. Big enough.
我真的很高兴看到你长得这么壮。说什么?
I was really glad to see you looking big. Saying?
看看他有多大。那很酷。一切都好。
See how big he is. that’s cool. Everything all right.
-我们有自己的场景。-好吧。
– We our own scene. – All right.
我要这样告诉你。
I’m gonna tell you like this.
我要让你看看汤米·布朗是怎么做事的。
I’m gonna show you how Tommy brown do things.
-我是博尔克探员- -看看这玩意,黑鬼。
– Yeah, agent Burke here. – Check this shit out, nigga.
我有个半身像要给你。
I got a bust for you.
一些纽约来的黑鬼在这里扔石头。
Some major niggas from New York flinging rocks over here.
你知道吗?极其
You know? Majorly.
-我的天啊!下来!
-Oh, my god! get down!
下来!保持!把手放在我能看见的地方!
Down! Stay! Hands where I can see ’em!
你们这些人,子弹杀不死他们
y’all bullets don’t kill
我们越狱了…
we break outta jail…
嘿!冻结!
Hey! Freeze!
男孩女孩
boys and girls
我们用世界知识教育你们
we school y’all with knowledge of the world
我们只向上帝欢呼
only to god we hail
这些钱我们都花了
and this money we spend it
我们花了它,这是罪恶的根源
we spend it, it’s the root of evil
但这些黑人百万富翁会活下去
but these black millionaires will live and survive
我们会活下去的
we will stay alive
一个快速的现实检查工资和性
a quick reality check salaries and sex
好了,把他弄出来!把他弄出去!
All right, let’s get him outta there! Get him out!
– – – – – -你好。-嘿,Kisha,怎么了?
– Hello. – Hey, Kisha, what up?
这就是知识。那个该死的黑鬼汤米在哪里?
This is knowledge right here. Where the fuck that nigga Tommy at?
他出城了。你怎么了?
He’s out of town. What’s wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思我怎么了,贱♥人♥?
What the fuck you mean what’s wrong with me, bitch?
首先,该死的联邦探员今早没把我的婴儿床冲过来。
First of all, the motherfucking feds done bum rush my crib this morning.
其次,我什么都没听到。
Second of all, I ain’t heard shit from nobody.
第三,他们可能监听了你的电♥话♥知道你在哪里,你这个蠢婊♥子♥。
Third of all, they probably got your fucking phone tapped and know where the fuck you at, you stupid bitch.
婊♥子♥?你♥他♥妈♥管谁叫婊♥子♥?
Bitch? Who the fuck you calling a bitch?
一旦汤米发现了,你就是个贱♥人♥。
You the bitch once Tommy finds out about this.
清洁一美元。
Clean for a dollar.
-那是什么?-请给我一美元。
– What’s that? – I beg for a dollar, please.
他们在外面杀了他们,孩子
they killin’ em out there, son
他们在外面快要死了,孩子,说出来吧
they dyin’ out there, son, word up
他们要杀了我们,孩子,我告诉你
yo they killin’ us, son I’m tellin’ you
你们这些黑鬼来吧,这是我的话
y’all niggas come on, that’s my word
你们最好快点,黑鬼要杀了我们,儿子
y’all better come on them niggas is killing us, son
热血,汗水,眼泪
blood, sweat, tears
m.O.P粉丝…
m.O.P fan…
冻结!他妈的别动!
freeze! Don’t fucking move!
-他妈的别动!- -给我回来!来吧!
– Don’t fucking move! – get back here! Come on!
热血,汗水,眼泪
blood, sweat, tears
我们从纽约远道而来
we comin’ all the way from New York City
听我把话说完
hear me out
这三个字
these three words
热血,汗水,眼泪
blood, sweat, tears
热血,汗水和眼泪
blood, sweat and tears
这三个字…
these three words…
热血,汗水和眼泪
blood, sweat and tears
发生了什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!