Who does he get to work for him?
你说对了,聪明的姑娘,小圆面包最能让糟糕的情况变得更糟。
You got it, wise and lakid, buns was the best at making a bad situation worse.
他会想尽办法贿赂任何人来克服。
He would corrupt anyone he could to get over.
只要他知道如何控制黑鬼的思想,他就能在任何地方制♥造♥麻烦。
As long as he knew how to control niggas’ minds, he could make shit happen anywhere.
先学会怎么把他妈的大♥麻♥装进袋子里。
Learn how to put the motherfucking weed in the bags first.
然后去拿钱。
Then get money.
外面是面团。
It’s dough out here.
那黑鬼得愿意下来。
That nigga’s gots to be willing to get down.
毫无疑问。
No doubt.
你♥他♥妈♥的听到电♥话♥响了吗?
You hear the motherfucking phone?
我不知道你想让我去拿。
Didn’t know you wanted me to get it.
那个黑鬼疯了。
That nigga’s crazy.
这就是我要说的。这里有钱吗?
That’s what I’m saying. Is there money out here?
这是疯狂的钱,兄弟。疯狂的钱。
It’s mad money out here, dawg. Mad money out here.
-毫无疑问。-怎么,你想要吗?
– No doubt. – What, you trying to get it?
你知道的,孩子。词了。这是真的。
You know that, son. Word up. It’s for real.
你要砸了你的枪去拿吗?
You gonna bust your gun to get it?
无论如何,哟。
Whatever, yo.
我听见你说话了。
I hear you talk.
-是谁?——知识。
– Who was it? – Knowledge.
知识?他他妈怎么拿到号♥码的?
Knowledge? How the fuck he get the number?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
-电♥话♥在哪里?-在楼上。
– Where the phone at? – It’s upstairs.
愚蠢的。滚开。
Stupid. Fuck out the way.
那就滚蛋。
Fuck off then.
——什么?-你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思,什么?
– What? – What the fuck you mean, what?
我的保释金怎么了,黑鬼?
What’s up with my motherfucking bail money, nigga?
哟!你♥他♥妈♥以为你在跟谁说话?
Yo! Who the fuck you think you’re talking to, yo?
都是你的错,我现在在逃亡。
It’s your motherfucking fault I’m on the run now.
我告诉过你这个笨蛋,别当场给婴儿床打电♥话♥。
I told your stupid ass, don’t call the crib from the spot.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这个号♥码的?
How the fuck you get this number?
你的婊♥子♥给了我电♥话♥号♥码。你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
Your bitch gave me the number. What the fuck you talking about?
嘿,汤米,伙计这是我的承诺。
Hey, yo, Tommy, man that’s my word.
如果你们拿不到那笔钱,就等着瞧吧。
If y’all don’t get that ball money, you gonna see what time it is.
这是你的原话?黑鬼,舔我的鸡♥巴♥。
That’s your word? Nigga, suck my dick.
知识是怎么回事?
What’s up with knowledge?
他妈的知识。卷起。我想嗑药。
Fuck knowledge. Roll up. I’m trying to get high.
我在大街上慢慢地滚着……
rollin’ down the Avenue real slow…
嘿,酒保。再给我来一杯。
Hey, bartender. Get me another drink.
嘿,哟。词了。
Hey, yo. Word up.
里科,老兄,你真会带黑鬼玩。
Rico, man, you really know how to show a nigga a good time.
你懂我的意思吗?词的生活。
You know what I mean? Word life.
哇!哈!
Whoo! Ha!
那真是太好了。是的,宝贝。词了。嗯。
That shit hit the spot. Yeah, baby. Word up. Mmm.
他妈的!来吧,混♥蛋♥!
Fuck! Let’s get it on, motherfucker!
– -弹跳!该死的!——裸体!
– Bounce that shit! Goddamn! – Naked!
哇!大便。这是我的吗?
Whoo! Shit. That’s mine?
-是的。-是的。我买♥♥那个了。
– Yeah. – Yeah. I’ll take that.
嗯。
Mmm.
大便。
Shit.
是的。我们得跟那边的贱♥人♥们上一炮。
Yeah. We need to go fuck with some of them bitches over there.
我喜欢你的口味,邻居,真的。孩子,你把它锁在这里了。
I like your flavor, neighbor, for real. Son, you got it locked in here.
这玩意就在这里直播。
This shit is live right here.
我想要这个。知道我在说什么吗?我能接一下吗?
I want that one right there. Know what I’m saying? Can I get that?
-我能接一下吗?-哦,当然。
– Oh, can I get that? – Oh, for sure.
好吧,好吧。来看看这个。
All right, all right. Check this out then.
在我们逃跑之前,我得先跟你说几句。
Before we break out and shit, I gotta holler at you before we bounce.
怎么回事?
What’s the deal?
儿子,黑鬼…像我这样的黑鬼想表达我的感激。
Son, niggas… A nigga like me want to show my appreciation.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
记得吗,我说过我来这里是为了检查整个峡谷里的黑鬼,尤其是你,孩子。
Remember, I said I came down here to check niggas in the whole notch, especially you, son.
我带了一份礼物和我男人给我的东西。
I brought a present and the whole shit from my man.
哦,狗屎。你的男人吗?什么……那是什么?
Oh, shit. Your man? What… what’s that?
知识。
Knowledge.
知识?
Knowledge?
草泥马。
Motherfucker.
来吧,伙计!快他妈的上车!
Come on, man! Get in the fucking car!
一个真正的人知道这是从创世开始的
a true dem nuh know it’s from creation
一个真正的人知道这是来自创世
a true dem nuh know it’s-a from creation
‘谷仓砰,嘿,多么砰砰 ‘
barn bam, ey, what a bam bam
‘谷仓bam dilla, bam bam ‘
barn bam dilla, bam bam
我越读牧师的书,就越意识到我们的整个思维过程有多糟。
The more and more I was reading the minister’s book, the more I realized how fucked up our whole thought process was.
我是说,我们都知道自我,但我们还是表现得像白♥痴♥一样。
I mean, we all have knowledge of self but still, we was acting like fucking idiots.
现在,我比以往任何时候都更能看到我们的错误。
Now, more than ever, I could see error in our ways.
时间似乎把狗屁翻到了新的一页。
It seemed time had flipped shit to a new fucking page.
哟,哟。冷静,冷静,冷静。
Yo, yo. Chill, chill, chill.
哟,那个黑鬼…那个黑鬼真是疯了!
Yo, that nigga just… That nigga’s fucking crazy, yo!
你真该看看他。他斥责他们的整个行动。
Yo, you should have seen him. He dissed their whole click.
如果是我的话…他们一开口我就把他们干掉。
Now, if that was me… I would have bodied the niggas soon as they said something.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?你就在那儿,什么都没说。
Oh, fuck is you talking about? You was right there and didn’t say shit.
我很惊讶你居然有胆量去干那破事。
I’m surprised you had nuts to pull that piece of shit now you got.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,黑鬼?
What the fuck you talking about, nigga?
如果不是我,乌姆布鲁克和卡萨会把你的假发往后推,黑鬼。词了。
Yo, if it wasn’t for me, umbrook and casa would have pushed your wig back, nigga. Word up.
儿子,别想在前面。
Son, don’t even try to front.
我看到那些黑鬼出现时你有多震惊。
Yo, I seen how shook you was when them niggas showed up.
明白我的意思吗?你在祈祷什么都没发生。
Know what I mean? You was praying shit didn’t happen.
我们走后我见过你。你都快哭成婊♥子♥了。
You know, I seen you after we left. You was ready to cry like a bitch.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
你以为我看不出来吗?
You think I ain’t see that, yo?
那些黑鬼出来的时候,儿子看起来很受伤。
Yo, when those niggas pulled out, son looked mad hurt.
明白我的意思吗?唷,别装腔作势。
Know what I mean? Yo, don’t front.
怎么,你不想让我在小屁孩面前耍你吗?
What, you don’t want me to pull your bitch-ass card in front of buns and shit?
他妈的。现实一点。
Fuck it. Just keep it real.
我知道你不会让这个黑鬼这么跟你说话的。这是怎么呢
Yo, I know you not gonna let this nigga talk to you like that. What’s going on?
不,婊♥子♥黑鬼对我来说不是婊♥子♥。
Nah, bitch nigga ain’t no bitch to me.
这就是我说的,黑鬼。什么?
That’s what the fuck I’m talking about, nigga. What?
现在是真正的狗屎。什么?
Some real shit now. What?
严寒。贱♥人♥们,冷静点,别乱搞,别犯错。
Chill. Bitches, chill, man, before you fuck around and make a mistake.
没有错,伙计。这混♥蛋♥话太多了。
Ain’t no mistakes, man. This motherfucker just talk too much.
我不得不让他闭嘴。
I had to shut him the fuck up.
怀斯被烟熏后,鲍斯醉得很厉害,就呆在那里,觉得自己受够了。
After wise got smoked, buns was so drunk and high he just stayed there, feeling like he had enough.
怀斯被撞是他的错。
And it was his fault that wise got hit.
他本可以轻易地平息整个争论,但该死,他是真正的煽动者。
He could have easily deaded the whole argument, but buns, he’s an instigator for real.
所以现在他说”去他的”
So now he’s like, “fuck it.”
汤米已经山穷水尽了。
Tommy was at the end of his rope.
把手放在我能看到的地方。
Keep your arms where I can see ’em.
他袖口。
Cuff him.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供。
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师。
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你付不起律师费,你将有一名律师为你辩护。
If you can’t afford one, you will have an attorney appointed to you.
你是否理解我所阅读的这些权利?
Do you understand these rights as I have read them?
六十九年。
Six nine.
西奥多·雅各布斯。
T.R. Jacobs.
你的别名是什么?
What’s your aliases?
真诚的。
Sincere.
关闭的门!
Close door!
哟。
Yo.
从监狱犯人那里接电♥话♥…-汤米·布朗。-是的,我接受。
Collect call from department of corrections inmate… – Tommy brown. – Yeah, I accept.
怎么了,罪恶?这是怎么呢
What’s up, sin? What’s going on?
这谁?小面包吗?怎么回事,黑鬼?
Who this? Buns? What’s the deal, my nigga?
很操蛋。我需要帮助。
Fucked up. I need some help, yo.
我说过我不会再耍你了,伙计。
Yo, I told you I wasn’t fucking with you no more, man.
你哪部分不明白,兄弟?
Yo, what part you don’t understand, bruh?
是的,是的,是的,我知道。我昨晚因为一些破事被捕了。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I got arrested on some bullshit last night.
在我的指纹出来之前我得赶紧离开这里。
And I gotta get the fuck outta here before my prints come back.
奔驰车,把那玩意给牛。告诉他这是他的。
The benz, take that shit to ox, man. Tell him it’s his.
剩下的…我穿的是迪凯特。
The rest of that… I’m in decatur, man.
记住,兄弟,你是我的黑鬼。别让我失望。
Remember, dawg, you my nigga. Don’t let me down.
毫无疑问,宝贝。我抓住你了。别担心。和平。
No doubt, baby. I got you. Don’t even worry about it. Peace.
一个。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!