And Tommy was perfect.
但他必须从底层做起。
He had to start from the bottom though.
你知道,要认真对待宗教。
You know, really take it serious with the religion.
他必须学习并真正融入其中,因为要接近牧师并不容易。
He had to study and really be a part of it ’cause it wasn’t gonna be easy to get close to the minister.
我尽了最大的努力让我的脚踩在坚实的地面上……
I tried my best to keep my feet on solid ground…
与此同时,知识分子和沙米克开始计划如何找到邦迪,你知道的,来回访一下。
Meanwhile, knowledge and shameek started scheming on how they was gonna find Bundy, you know, for a little payback visit.
他知道基莎住在哪里,所以他知道汤米就在不远处。
And knowledge knew where Kisha lived, so he knew Tommy wouldn’t be far behind.
告诉我出去的路
show me the way out
-我找不到它 -告诉我出路…
-I can’t find it -show me the way out…
奇怪的是,汤米越进入角色,真♥相♥就越像光。
Oddly enough, the more Tommy got into character, the more, you know, the truth was like the light.
不管什么样的云是真的,太阳最终会出来,你不能阻止太阳照耀。
And no matter what clouds are true, eventually the sun will come out, and you cannot stop the sun from shining.
第一次,阳光终于照耀在邦迪身上。
For the first time, the sun was finally shining on Bundy.
哦,狗屎!你们他妈在我家干什么?
Oh, shit! What the fuck are y’all doing in my house?
放松,矮子。没人来惹你。毫无疑问。
Relax, shorty. Nobody here to fuck with you. No doubt.
那就把你的臭屁♥股♥滚出我的房♥子带着你那些穷光蛋一起走。
Then get your stank ass out my motherfucking house and take your broke-ass niggas with you.
我们是来找这个黑鬼的。所有的。
We just here looking for this nigga. That all.
我们希望西恩能告诉我们在哪能找到他。
We was hoping maybe sin could tell us where to find his ass.
嗯。
Uh-uh.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
别担心,游击手。我们在路上。
Don’t worry, shortstop. We on our way.
告诉罪恶,沙神父来过。所有的。
Just tell sin father sha came by. That all.
我们不想让他担心,但我们真的得找到这个混♥蛋♥。
We don’t want to worry the guy, but we really need to find this fucker.
我是认真的。
I’m fucking serious.
小心,我的黑鬼们。
Care, my niggas.
嘿,你,安静,矮子。
Hey, yo, peace, shorty.
你保持冷静。不要伤害任何人。
You stay cool. Don’t hurt nobody.
神。
God.
我今晚早些时候接到了一个黑鬼的电♥话♥。
I get a phone call from niggas, like, early this evening.
我简直不敢相信。他想让我去哈林区见他。
I can’t believe it. He want me to meet him up in Harlem.
我都不知道发生了什么。
I don’t even know what’s going on.
首先,他他妈是怎么出狱的?
First of all, how the fuck he get outta jail?
也许这黑鬼出♥卖♥♥♥我是为了逃出去?
Maybe this nigga gave me up to get out, you know?
这可能是个圈套。你永远看不出这黑鬼。
It could be a setup. You could never tell with this nigga.
我是说,小面包是我的狗,但这个黑鬼,伙计,有时候很难分辨。
I mean, buns is my dawg, you know, but this nigga, man, is hard to tell sometimes.
他想病就能病。
He could be ill when he wanna be.
哟,馒头。怎么了,黑鬼?
Yo, buns. What up, nigga?
你现在在搞什么鬼,伙计?
What scheme you up to now, man?
你还好吗,罪恶?
How you doing, sin?
我没事,伙计。有什么事吗?
I’m all right, man. What’s up?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥。你怎么不回我电♥话♥?
I been trying to call you. How come you ain’t call me back?
不难看出。我的生活完全改变了,兄弟。
Ain’t hard to tell. My life’s in a whole another direction, dawg.
我看得出来。
I could see that.
你知道我不会离开你的,对吧?
Yo, you know I’m not gonna leave you though, right?
我还以为你在上游呢,伙计。
Yo, I thought you was up the river, man.
我不知道该怎么办。我去了牛舍。
I didn’t know what to do. I went to ox house, yo.
然后我给马克打电♥话♥,告诉他发生了什么。
Then I call Mark, and I’ma tell him what happened.
我没有得到任何回应。
I didn’t get no response.
是的。我听说牛的事了,懂我的意思吗?
Yeah. I heard about ox. Know what I’m saying?
但你想知道点什么吗,罪恶?
But you want to know something though, sin?
你一直都是对的,兄弟。你懂我的意思吗?
You was always right, dawg. You know what I’m saying?
我们从一开始就走上了毁灭之路。
We was on the road to destruction from the beginning.
但我并不想听,你知道吗?
Wasn’t trying to hear it though, you know?
但现在,你知道,牧师给我们指明了正确的道路。
But now, you know, the minister showed us the right path.
试着走那条路?
Try and take that path?
你不是说”去他妈的追随者”和”毫无目的”吗
Yo, what happened to “fuck followers” and “no purpose”
还有那些乱七八糟的事,你的问题?
and all that shit, all your issues and shit?
听着,哥们,我们都会犯错,尤其是我。
Listen, dawg, we all make mistakes, especially me.
但如果你有机会弥补,那就弥补吧。
But if you’ve got a chance to make it right, make it right.
我从你那学来的。
I got that from you.
我觉得这是唯一的办法。
I feel it’s the only way.
我觉得没有必要在整个运动中扮演完整的角色,但如果你能正确地抚养你的家庭,如果我能公正地生活,我就会很好。
I don’t feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement, but if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right.
我的一生都致力于改变。
Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
我要去非洲了。
Yo, I’m going to Africa.
字吗?字的。
– Word? – Word.
非洲?
Africa?
我要花点时间反思一下发生的事,你知道的,你我之间,还有整个世界。
Gonna take some time out to reflect on the things that’s happening, you know, between you, me, the whole world.
那是病态的,孩子。这是病了。
That’s ill, son. That’s ill.
我能说什么呢,不过,恭喜你。
What can I say but, you know, congratulations.
祝你在祖国之旅中好运。
And good luck on your trip to the motherland.
好看啊,小圆屁♥股♥。
Good looking, buns.
哟,我希望你和部长都没事,好吗?哦。
Yo, I hope everything is right with you and the minister as well, all right? Oh.
你想让我怎么处理那辆车?
What you want me to do with the car and all that?
都是你的东西。你想让我用它做什么?
All your shit. What you want me to do with that?
这些我都不需要。你懂我的意思吗?
I ain’t gonna really need none of that. You know what I’m saying?
把它当礼物接受吧。
Accept it as a gift, yo.
-用心去做。- D。
– Take it to the heart. – D.
——一个。——一个。
– One. – One.
记住,毒品必须放在那间办公室里。
Now, remember, the dope has to be secured in that office.
把他和屎一起发现在这里是非常重要的。
It’s extremely important that he’s found with shit on the premises.
我们的人都已就位。传播这个消息。
Our people are all in place. Spread the word.
嘿,浮油。
Hey, slick.
别想在这上面动脑子。听到了吗?
Do not attempt to get a brain on this. You hear me?
在任何情况下……由部长来做那个演讲吗?
Under no circumstances… Is the minister to make that speech.
我想弄得一团糟。没有错误。
I want it real messy. No mistakes.
听到了吗?
You copy that?
是的,我知道了。
Yeah, I copy that.
你是我的黑鬼。你是我的黑鬼。
You’re my nigga, man. You’re my nigga.
“透明国际”?
Ti?
-喂,ti?-我在这里,罪恶。
– Yo, ti? – I’m in here, sin.
你为什么在黑暗中坐在这里?
Why you sitting over here in the dark?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我回到家的时候,屋里有几个黑鬼。
When I got home, there was some niggas in the house.
他们说他们在找你。
And they said they were looking for you.
其中一个,他说他叫沙。
One of ’em, he said his name was sha.
但我觉得他是在找汤米。
But I think he was looking for Tommy.
-他们碰你了吗?——没有。
– Did they touch you? – No.
我很害怕,所以就退出了。
I got scared, so I just pulled out.
但他们悄悄地离开了。我是说,他们什么都没做。
But they left quietly. I mean, they didn’t do anything.
但我一直坐在这里。
But I’ve just been sitting here.
他们死了,好吗?他们都死了。
They dead, all right? They are dead.
不,罪恶。嗯。你得保证。
No, sin. Mmm. You gotta promise.
你得答应我你只会说”去你♥妈♥的♥”然后就别管了。
You gotta promise me that you’ll just say, “fuck this shit,” and just leave it alone.
你得发誓你不会去找他们。
You gotta swear that you will not go looking for them.
我再也受不了了。我们应该按你说的做。
I can’t take this shit no more. We should just do what you said.
忘掉汤米,忘掉这一切,想想我们的事。
You forget about Tommy, forget about all this shit, and start thinking about us.
我们就照你说的做吧。我们分开去非洲吧。
Let’s just do what you said. Let’s just split and go to Africa.
我们该走了。
We should just go.
-好吧。-我们该走了
– All right then. – We should just go.
我们要走了,好吗?我们就去。
We’re gonna go, okay? We’ll go.
我不知道你怎么能待在外面。
I don’t know how you can stay out here.
一天比一天疯狂,伙计。
Shit getting crazier every day, man.
总之,我,我妻子,小c,我们都出去了。
Word, me, my wifey, little c, we all out, man.
你要去非洲吗?你能别抽大♥麻♥了吗?
Yo, you going to Africa? You gonna stop fucking with weed?
我都不嗑药了。我再也不需要那些破玩意了。
I don’t even fuck with no more chronic. I don’t need none of that shit no more.
-我告诉你,这就是该死的。-你真是个幸运的黑鬼。
– Yo, this is the shit, I’m telling you. – You one lucky nigga, boy.
也是长途飞行。我再也不回来了。
Long-ass flight too. I ain’t never coming back.
这就是我在想的,永远不要回来。词!
That’s what I was thinking about, never coming back. Word!
你是我的黑鬼,好吗?在这一点上跟你一样。
You my nigga, all right? Get with you on that.
-好吧。是的。-代我向恰卡问好,好吗?
– All right. Yeah. – Tell chaka my love, all right?
-好吧。和平。-冷静点,黑鬼。
– All right. Peace. – Chill, nigga.
伙计,外面太疯狂了。所以我才爆发了一分钟。
Man, it’s crazy out here, man. That’s why I broke out for a minute.
-好吧。毫无疑问。词了。- -直截了当。
– All right. No doubt. Word up. – straight up.
嘿,怎么了,伙计?
Yo, what up, man?
辛,怎么了,宝贝?伙计,你知道吗?
Sin, what’s up, baby? Man, you know?
-你呢?-我在维护。
– How you? – I’m maintaining.
-你最近怎么样?-我在放松。你看起来不错。
– How you been? – I’m chilling. You’re looking good.
-你有那个小的吗?-是的。
– You got the little one, huh? – Yeah.
她现在让我当保姆了。这是真实的。
She got me babysitting right now. that’s real.
毫无疑问。
No doubt.
-你还好吧?看上去不错。-是的。你知道是怎么回事。
– You all right though? Looking good. – Yeah. You know how it is.
-我知道这里很疯狂-是啊。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!