which we hold sacred.
你要我一枪射穿他脑袋吗? 好,动手吧
Want me to shoot him in the forehead?
— Yeah, go ahead. — [ Gun cocks ]
开玩笑的
Just playing. Come here.
过来
My partner wants to shoot you in the forehead,
我的搭档想射穿你脑袋
which I have absolutely no doubt that he can legally do
他大可以一枪毙了你 按照特殊行政命令768…
我的搭档想射穿你脑袋
which I have absolutely no doubt that he can legally do
他大可以一枪毙了你 按照特殊行政命令768…
under Special Executive Order 768–
他大可以一枪毙了你 按照特殊行政命令768…
他大可以一枪毙了你 按照特殊行政命令768…
-04号♥ 没错
Dash 04. — Dash 04.
他大可以一枪毙了你 按照特殊行政命令768…
-04号♥ 没错
— Dash 04. — Dash 04.
我看你最好掏出钥匙 带我们去看后面的房♥间
Now, me, I’m thinking, wouldn’t it be better
if you just reached into your pocket, got the keys,
and showed me around that back room —
上了锁的那一间
the one with all the locks.
[ Doorbell rings ]
什么事?
— Yes? — Hi, Mrs. Herk.
何太太,我们可以跟珍妮 谈谈购物中心的事吗?
Do you mind if we talk to Jenny
about something that happened at Bayside tonight?
她没惹麻烦 不过我们必须跟她谈谈
She’s not in trouble, but it’s important that we talk to her.
珍妮不在家
— Oh, Jenny’s not here. — Do you mind if we come in for a minute?
我们可以进去一下吗?
No, no. I-I mean, yes, I mind.
不,我是说不可以
— I mean — — Monica.
我是说…
What do we have here? If it ain’t a Dick and a Dickless Tracy.
这是什么人? 原来是两个条子
我是说…
What do we have here? If it ain’t a Dick and a Dickless Tracy.
这是什么人? 原来是两个条子
你犯了大错
You’re making a big mistake.
这是什么人? 原来是两个条子
你犯了大错
You’re making a big mistake.
我这辈子都在犯错
[ Sighs ] Story of my life.
[ Sighs ]
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
猪头一号♥把他们绑起来
Well, moron number one is tying up the family.
快开枪呀
So take the shot,
我会啦,但是猪头二号♥ 把两个警♥察♥带进来
Well, I would, but moron number two just came back
with a couple of Miami’s finest,
— [ Groans ] — Hold on. Hold it a second.
等一下,厨房♥有个 终极警探在逞英雄
We have a “Die Hard” situation developing in the kitchen,
什么?
— What? — There’s a guy there in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有个家伙
A guy? What — what’s he doing?
他在干什么?
Well, my guess is he’s either gonna whack ’em
他不是想用杆面棍K他们 就是想烤蛋糕给他们吃
with a rolling pin or he’s gonna bake ’em a cake,
这群活宝什么都干得出来
It could go either way with this crew.
Holy shit!
我的天 阿诺上菜拿了一把水枪
Betty Crocker’s got a squirt gun,
给我看
Let me look,
这比电影更精采
Forget about it. This is better than Pay-Per-View.
There goes the warranty,
这下没保固了,铁人料理来也
and here comes The lron Chef.
One wrong move, and you’ll be crapping lead for a week.
你敢乱来我就叫你吃子弹
One wrong move, and you’ll be crapping lead for a week.
你敢乱来我就叫你吃子弹
蛇头
Snake.
你敢乱来我就叫你吃子弹
蛇头
Snake.
你是谁? 你在跟我讲话吗?
— Who are you? — You talking to me?
我是你最可怕的恶梦
— Uh-huh. — I’m your worst nightmare,
把枪放下,给我滚出去
I want you to lower the gun and get the hell out of here.
要不然我就一枪毙了这孬种
Otherwise, I bust a cap and drop this loser.
我要把毒枭的箱子带走
I ain’t going nowhere without that kingpin’s suitcase.
拿去吧
Take it.
On second thought, why don’t you just waste him?
等一下,你干脆毙了他吧
On second thought, why don’t you just waste him?
等一下,你干脆毙了他吧
这样吧,我替你毙了他
Better yet, I’ll do it for you.
等一下,你干脆毙了他吧
这样吧,我替你毙了他
Better yet, I’ll do it for you.
猪头二号♥把猪头一号♥弄湿了
Moron number two just got moron number one all wet.
给我,我没看过这种事
Gimme. I-I ain’t never seen that.
They got enough stuff back there to fight a war in North Korea,
后面的弹♥药♥足够打韩战 不过没有箱子
but no suitcase, and lvan here doesn’t seem to know
伊凡好像不知道我在说什么
what suitcase I’m talking about.
伊凡,我知道你在想什么 你想用箱子当筹码
Ivan, I know what you’re thinking,
You’re thinking you can use the suitcase as a bargaining chip.
你说出箱子的下落 我们就放了你
You tell us where it is, we go easy on you.
你是这样想的,对吧?
I-I bet that’s what you’re thinking.
Isn’t it, Ivan?
— [ Gunshot ] — Oy!
Ugh!
别这么孬嘛,那只是你的脚
Don’t be a baby, lvan. It’s just your foot.
这在局里叫做四肢中弹 通常都不会死人
It’s what we at the bureau call an extremity shot.
Generally, the victim survives.
但是身体中弹就没那么好命
They don’t do so good with what we call a torso shot.
What you think, lvan?
怎么样,你想身体中弹吗?
You want to experience a torso shot?
我告诉你箱子在谁手上
[ Straining ] I tell you who has suitcase.
你应该买♥♥把好锁 这样坏人才不会进来
— [ Door locks ] — I’d get a bolt lock for this.
There’s some really bad people out there.
电♥话♥线用完了,他怎么办?
We’re out of phone cord. What about him?
他要跟我们走
Snake: He’s coming with us,
她也是
— So is she. — No!
不 我们要去哪儿?
— Where are we going? — The Bahamas,
巴哈马群岛 听说那儿对毒枭罚得很轻
I hear they go pretty easy on kingpins in the Bahamas.
— [ Grunts ] — Ugh!

Money.
[ Whimpering ]
Excuse me?
什么?
[ Straining ] There’s 5 grand in my pocket!
我的口袋有五千块 很好
[ Grunts ] Okay.
— Ah, — [ Grunts ]
毒枭没那么狠嘛
Kingpins ain’t so tough.
What you driving?
你开什么车?
Chevy Caprice with a 354 barrel and positraction.
雪佛兰四门警车,354型引擎
你开什么车?
Chevy Caprice with a 354 barrel and positraction.
雪佛兰四门警车,354型引擎
不错嘛,车钥匙
Not bad.
雪佛兰四门警车,354型引擎
不错嘛,车钥匙
Not bad.
Keys.
[ Keys jingling ]
我才不坐那辆娘娘腔的捷豹
I’m not getting into that Fag Jag again.
捷豹被福特车厂买♥♥走了
It’s built by Ford now.
好了,走吧
Okay,
Let’s go.
Eddie.
艾迪
Yeah?
干么?
Eddie, you drive.
艾迪,你开车
Britney Spears, in the back.
小甜甜,你坐后面
Eddie…
走吧
Let’s go.
摩西,你坐经济舱
Moses, you’re flying coach.
[ Unlocks ]
有足够空间吗?
Got enough leg room?
系好安全带
Buckle up, ma’am.
[ Keys jingling ]
Let’s go.
走吧
I ain’t never drove one of these before.
我没开过警车耶
It ain’t a spaceship, asshole. Drive.
又不是太空船,快开吧
我没开过警车耶
It ain’t a spaceship, asshole. Drive.
又不是太空船,快开吧
[ Engine turns over ]
又不是太空船,快开吧
[ Engine turns over ]
The gate.
大门没开 是呀,慢慢开
No shit. Back up slow. It’ll open.
它会自动打开
[ Engine revving ]
You got the brake on, asshole.
手煞车没放下来,驴蛋
Don’t call me…
别叫我…
[ Tires screeching ]
驴蛋
…Asshole!
[ Tires screech ]
— [ Grunts ] — Mrs. Anna!
安娜太太
Nina! They took Jenny!
妮娜,他们带走珍妮
安娜太太
Nina! They took Jenny!
妮娜,他们带走珍妮
快,快
Quick, quick! Come on.
拿着,用力拉
[ Grunting ] Here — grab this. You don’t wanna push — pull.
I’m going after them.
我要去追他们
Okay, I’m going with you!
好,我跟你去
Yeah, me too.
我也要去
I love Puggy!
我爱帕奇
Hey, wait.
等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!