Give me my Romeo, and when he shall die,
「赐我予罗密欧」 (莎氏比亚「罗密欧与朱丽叶」)
take him and cut him out to little stars
「当他逝去,化他为繁星」
and he’ll make the face of heaven so fine.
「使天堂之面容如此壮美」
And all the world will be in love with the night –
「全世界都将爱上黑夜」
Mystical: Shake Ya Ass
「摇屁♥股♥…」
and… make the face of heaven so fine that all…
「使天堂之面容如此壮美」
the world will be in love….
「全世界都将爱上黑夜」
… all the world will be in love with the night…
「对炫丽阳光不屑一顾」
Excuse me! Excuse me!
对不起 对不起
「我握着老二走来…」「别让我踢你屁♥股♥」
Excuse me! Excuse me!
对不起 对不起
「别让我踢你屁♥股♥」「惹毛我就是这样…」
what
甚么?
Woody, will you turn that down? – Sorry, I can’t hear you!
伍迪,关小声点好吗? –抱歉,听不见
Turn the noise down!
关小声点
I’m sorry, did you say something?
抱歉,妳说甚么?
I’m trying to study but it’s impossible with that racket going on!
那个噪音让我不能念书
Oh,racket .I’s not racket, that’s Mystical!
这不是噪音,是「神秘」乐团
Whatever it is, will you please switch it off?
随便,拜托关掉好吗?
What’s it worth? – The gratitude of a music lover?
有甚么奖品? –一个爱乐者的感谢
Alright, I turn it off!
好吧,我关掉
Thank you
谢谢
If you flash me!
秀一下妳裸体
What
甚么?
Show me what girls are all about!
给我看一下,就关小声
You are a pig!
你真下流
Anyway, I’ve seen them before! – What! You have not!
反正我早就看过了 –甚么?你骗人
Have now!
看到了吧
Good morning, Mr. Fluffy.
早安,小毛毛
Woody, are you up yet? – Oh, yeah!
伍迪,你起来没? –起来了
Good morning, Daddy! – I have some mail for you, princess.
爸,早安 –有妳的信,公主
It’s from Yale!
耶鲁来的
(耶鲁大学)
I have an interview next week!
我下周要去面试
I applied for early action for you, honey!
我帮妳申请了提早入学
My precious little girl are going to Yale!
我的小公主要上耶鲁了
I have to get through the interview first, mother!
妈,那得先通过面试
You won’t let us down, never have. – Never has.
妳从没让我们失望过 –从没有
Isn’t it exciting, Ted? – It’s very exciting, Katherine.
真让人兴奋吧,泰德? –的确是,凯瑟琳
Are you excited? – I am.
妳高兴吗,妮尔? –高兴
She is
她很高兴
I’m so excited I could yell it from the roof tops!
我太高兴了 简直想去屋顶上大叫
Thank you, mother!
谢谢妳,妈
Bachman Turner Overdrive: You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
Shit
靠!
Everything OK back there?
妳没事吧,黛拉?
No problem, honey.
没事,甜心
Just searing off a couple of finger prints.
烫出几个水泡罢了
Carry on, my good woman.
加油,好女人
Big game’s coming up soon, son? – Yep!
儿子,快要大赛了吧? –对
Coach says all the big college scouts gonna be at the game.
教练说名校的球探都会去
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Speciality of the House! I call it ‘Eggs What the fuck’
特制早餐 我叫它「混♥蛋♥」
So much of fine cuisine is down to presentation, don’t you think, son?
这名字真适合这道菜,对吧?
Oh yeah, absolutely!
没错 真了不起
You’ll be the first member of my family to go to college.
你会是我家族第一个念大学的
He’ll be the first member of your family to go to freaking school!
他是你家族第一个念书的
That’s true.
也对
But son, if thing’s don’t work out, there’ll always be a job for you –
如果事情不顺利 你还是可以跟我去五金行上班
with Stan the Man at Spatula World.
你还是可以跟我去五金行上班
To me, the greatest living American should…
「我觉得现存最伟大的美国人」
have individual accomplishments –
「除了个人成就」
but also have a lasting influence on America and with the world.
「更要对美国或全球有长远影响」
And that is why after careful consideration my candidate
「所以在我深思熟虑后」 「我的人选是…」
Yo, what’s up boy? – Hi, Horse!
怎样,小子? –嗨,小野马
Nice grab, Horse! How’s it hanging? – To the floor, my friend!
接得好!怎样? –快弄好了,老兄
What say we shift this baby into warp drive, huh?
开个快车吧?
I want you to feel the wind blowing through…
让你屁♥股♥感受一下被风吹的滋味
the hair of your fine muscular ass!
让你屁♥股♥感受一下被风吹的滋味
Hit it please!
放吧
Eminem: Without Me
Well, looky here!
你看,前面那个是处♥女♥吗?
Is that not a pencil necked virgin girl I see before me?
你看,前面那个是处♥女♥吗?
I do believe it is.
我想是的
She’s standing dangerously close to a vast pool of water.
站在消防栓前面有点危险喔
For a smart girl, that ain’t so smart.
这样走路真不聪明
Thank you!
谢谢
OK, just keep walking.
「好,继续走」
No one will notice.
「没人会注意到」
Who wants cotton candy?
谁要吃棉花糖?
Hey, Nell, I love what you’ve done with your hair!
妮尔 我喜欢妳的发型
Thanks, Glixen.
谢谢,葛利森
Hey, watch it!
看路!混♥蛋♥
Harry! – What’s up baby!
哈利 –干嘛,宝贝?
Wow wow, people around!
等等,有人在看
Nice look!
很美嘛
Special needs boy and his muse, the lovely Clamydia.
原来是「特教班」同学 和他的寄生菌女友
My name’s Breanna, you geek!
我叫白安娜,书呆子
By the way, sorry about this morning.
对了,早上的事真抱歉
That puddle just… showed up in front of us!
没看见前面有水坑
Oh, that’s OK, please don’t apologize it, I understand.
没关系,别抱歉,我了解
But which on this while archetypal outsiders such as myself…
但说到这个 像我这种对高校生活极不适应的
rarely fit comfortably into high school environments –
典型的边缘人 眼前的你们
this is as good as your life will get.
是无可挑剔的美景
The big football star and his vacuous cheerleader girlfriend…
足球明星配胸大无脑的拉拉队长
Head cheerleader.
红牌拉拉队长
Because, let’s face it. The old grey matter…
谁都知道你的脑袋不太管用
ain’t exactly top level, is it Woodster?
对吧,「无敌」?
So you end up with a job with your dad –
将来你只能跟你♥爸♥去五金行
and probably marry Breanna here.
搞不好娶了白安娜
But soon you start drinking to numb this aching feeling you have inside.
但内心苦闷只好借酒浇愁
Fast forward a few years and you’re a drunk…
过不了几年你就成为酒吧台上
fat guy at a bar talking about the good old days.
谈着美好往日消沈胖酒鬼
While your little wife whose looks have gone to the dodo –
而你可爱的老婆为维持自尊 偶尔就借口尿尿
is prepping up her self esteem with squalid…
在你背后跟你朋友鬼混
sexual encounters with your friends behind your back.
耽溺在龌龊的性♥爱♥中
What friends? – I’m guessing most of them.
哪个朋友? –应该是大部分
Have a good day.
祝你们日安
Class, please turn to page 488. Paragraph…
同学,翻到488页
demarked ‘Early history’ –
「早期历史」这一段
which reads: ‘Combined with the study of mankind –
综合了人类所有面相的研究
in all its aspects, especially human culture –
尤其是人类文化
we are therefore examining that society through…
我们以探索古典雕塑进行讨论
the exploration of classical structure.’
我们以探索古典雕塑进行讨论
Now, do not forget to make full use of your abstract database.
别忘了运用所有的理论数据 (肉♥棒♥网站)
And class, please make sure the references of…
请参考你所有的数据源 「好爽,宝贝」
the source material include the internet.
包括网站上的,好吗? 「宝贝,再用力」
That’s OK for now but –
(看不完的『肉♥棒♥』) 色♥情♥网♥站♥,妮尔…
That’s OK for now but –
(看不完的『肉♥棒♥』) 色♥情♥网♥站♥,妮尔…
– 毕老师,我可以解释 – 没关系,妮尔
you might want to omit that page from your reference list.
别把这网页列在参照名单上
Now, Mr. Zbornak will be taking your field trip this week.
本周史老师要带你们校外教学
I tried on the most amazing dress for the dance.
我试穿那件华丽的舞会礼服
Think Beyonce’s wow-factor meets Gwen Stefani’s outfit of individuality –
想想看碧昂丝的气派 加上史达夫妮的炫丽
with just a sprinkling of designer slut Aguilera.
加一丁点艾桂拉的庸俗感
The whole thing’s very Madonna…
非常「玛丹娜」
before she got old naturally.
当然是她年轻时
Sounds hot!
好像很赞
Now, I think Armani would be good for you.
我觉得你可以穿「亚曼尼」
Stylish yet understated –
很有型,但低调
so you look good but you don’t distract attention from me.
很帅,但不会抢我锋头
Mr Deanne! If it’s not too much trouble?
狄先生,麻烦快一点
OK, just a minute!
等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!