不,等等
No, wait!
放开我
Let go of me.
我有话跟你讲
No. I want to tell you something.
已经没什么好说的了
There’s nothing more to be said, Mimi.
求求你!
Please!
这样你也不会好过一些的
For Christ’s sake, it’s not gonna make it any easier on you.
你一定要听我说完,求求你。求求你听我说
You’ve got to listen to me. Please, please.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, for God’s sake.
拜托
Please.
丽塔,回来
Rita, veux-tu.
丽塔
Rita.
好吧,你还是进来吧
All right. You’d better come in.
来一杯?
Do you want one?
好吧
All right…
什么事这么要紧?
What’s so important?
我说的都是真的
It’s true what I said.
离开你我无法活下去
I can’t live without you.
如果这就是你跑来要告诉我的…
If that’s all you came to tell me–
求求你,别把我扔出去
oh, please, don’t throw me out!
给我最后一次机会
Give me one last chance.
我已经准备好答应任何条件,
I’m ready to live with you on any terms,
任何条件
any at all.
只要能和你在一起
I can bear anything
什么我都能够忍♥受
as long as I’m with you sometimes.
你可以骂我
You can shout at me.
你可以打我
You can hit me.
你可以去找别的女人
You can have other women.
你做什么都可以
I don’t care what you do,
但是,求求你…
but, please…
不要把我打发出去
Don’t send me away.
即使你已不再爱我
Even if you don’t love me anymore,
你就可怜我,把我留在身边吧!
keep me with you out of pity.
为了和你一起,没有任何事是我不会去做的
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to stay with you.
求你。求你
Please. Please.
求求你
Please.
我乞求你
I beg you.
求求你!求求你!
Please! Please!
发发慈悲吧!
I beg you.
任何人都有几分嗜虐
Everyone has a sadistic streak.
没什么能比知道有人在恳求你的怜悯
And nothing brings it out better
更能够激发它了
than the knowledge you’ve got someone at your mercy.
如果她真是迷恋生活在一个人间地狱里
If she really fancied living in a living hell…
那么我就要残暴到
I’d make it so hot,
即使是她也受不了的地步
even she would want out.
耶,感觉真棒
Yeah, it feels so good.
耶,没错,辛迪
Yeah, it does, Cindy.
辛迪?
Cindy?
你是咪♥咪♥吧,呃,咪♥咪♥
I mean Minnie– uh, Mimi.
当然,我会去
Sure, I’m on.
是啊,求之不得
Yeah, why not?
找几个女人,混过一晚上
Round up a couple of chicks. We’ll make a night of it.
谁?
Who?
哦,可不是
Oh, you bet.
她是这附近最红的
She’s the best piece of ass this side of the river.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

All right.
老地方见
Yeah, I’ll see you then.
怎么了?
Yeah?
饭做好了
Dinner’s ready.
我要出去吃
I’m eating out.
今晚?
Tonight?
今晚有什么特别的?
What’s so special about tonight?
今晚是你们的节日
It’s your holiday.
什么节日?
What holiday?
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
我本想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
好吧
All right.
我看看你做了什么
Let’s see what you got.
我的妈呀,这是什么玩意?
Christ, what is that?
火鸡
Turkey.
我特别为你烤制的
I cooked it for you special.
你应该说是火葬的
Cremated it, you mean.
那就这样
That’s it.
我走了
I’m off.
你一口也不尝吗?
Won’t you even try a little?
你开什么玩笑
You’re joking.
我可不想给我的牙医找麻烦
I have too much respect for my dentist.
听着,以后别再想做饭了
Listen, in the future, forget about cooking.
专心做你能做的事
Stick to what you can do.
正好提醒了我,你的舞蹈课怎么不上了?
Which reminds me, what happened to your dance classes?
舞蹈一定要发自内心
Dancing has to come from the heart.
所以?
So?
我的心已经碎了
My heart is broken.
? Sweet dreams are made of these ?
? Who am I to disagree? ?
我最终还是打倒了她
I was getting to her at last.
我残忍♥到了难以置信的地步
I’d achieved the impossible.
她开始失去她的美貌和身材…
She was losing her looks and her figure,
荒芜殆尽…
wasting away,
皮肤上爆发出压力引起的疹子
breaking out in nervous rashes,
连成片
developing spots.
? Some of them want to get used by you ?
? Some of them want to abuse you ?
我们在欣赏你的新发型
We were just admiring your new hairstyle.
真的?
Really?
苏珊觉得这个发型很适合你
Yeah. Susan here thinks it suits you.
我也这么想
I do, too.
我不能把手指放在上面
I can’t put my finger on it,
它让我想起了什么?
but it reminds me of something.
对了!丽塔!
Oh, I know! Rita!
丽塔?
Rita?
你认识丽塔
You know Rita.
丽塔
Rita.
对门养的狗
The neighbor’s dog.
? Who am I to disagree? ?
先别走
Just a minute.
那是什么?
Wait. What’s that?
看上去像个青春痘
Looks like a zit.
就是
It is.
你的鼻子闪闪发亮
And your nose is shiny, too.
我不是化妆师
I’m–I’m not a makeup artist,
但我也能弄得比这强
but I could do better than that.
嘿!我还不知道我们在开个万圣节派对
Hey! I didn’t know we were having a Halloween party.
她是如此地容易受伤…
She was so easy to hurt,
折磨她像是在桶里捕鱼那样简单
it was getting to be like shooting fish in a barrel.
现在不行!老天爷!
Not now, for Christ’s sake!
你看不见我正要工作吗?
Can’t you see that I’m trying to work?
再说,我什么时候要你打扫过这屋子了?
Anyway, have I ever asked you to clean the house for me?
没有
No.
所以不要再表演殉道士了
So stop playing the martyr.
把那玩意从头上弄下去
And take that thing off your head.
它让你看上去比平时还要丑
It makes you look even uglier than usual.
你真是自暴自弃
You’re really letting yourself go, you know.
你真是自暴自弃这些天,在你周围我都觉得丢人
I’m ashamed to be seen going around with you these days.
又怎么了?
What is it now?
我希望…
I ex–I expect…
Huh?
你希望什么?
What do you expect?
孩子
A baby.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我要生孩子了
I’m going to have a baby.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
昨天才知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!