In small doses, perhaps.
但现在我们不该继续打扰人家了
But now we must leave them in peace.
啊,没错
Ah. Indeed.
感谢你们照顾他
Thanks for taking care of him.
没关系
Not at all.
啊菲欧娜,我已经打搅了…
Ah, Fiona, I’ve already imposed on you,
但我能再求你帮个忙吗?
but may I beg a favor?
我想他肯定告诉你了…
As I’m sure he told you,
奈杰尔昨晚和我聊了一夜
Nigel and I had a chat last night.
我发现他能够激发我的热情
I found him such stimulating company.
今天下午能再借用他一下吗?
Could I borrow him again this afternoon?
差不多一个小时就可以
Just for an hour or so.
他不小了
Well, he’s quite grown up.
不用得到妈妈的许可
He doesn’t have to have mummy’s permission.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Ta.
那些季节来了又去
The seasons came and went.
对我来说,咪♥咪♥的脸始终保存着一千个谜
Mimi’s face still held a thousand mysteries for me,
她的身体,一千个允诺
her body a thousand sweet promises.
但在我意识的背面
But lurking at the back of my mind
潜伏着一个无言的恐惧那就是
was an unspoken fear
我们关系的程度已经达到了顶峰
that we’d already scaled the heights of our relationship,
从那以后就会是下坡了
that it would all be downhill from now on.
然后发生了一件事
And then something happened…
让一切都变了样
Something that would put things on a totally different plane.
我们在基茨比厄尔,度假滑雪
We were at Kitzbuhel, a skiing vacation.
我租了一个牧人的小舍
I’d rented a chalet there.
有一天
It was one of those nights–
屋里暖和又惬意
warm and cozy inside,
又肥又大的雪片
great, fat snowflakes
隔着结霜的玻璃
drifting down in the blackness
在黑暗中飘落下来
beyond the frosted panes.
屋里只有电视机的光
No light but the glow from the set.
咪♥咪♥躺在地板上,只穿了一件T恤衫
Mimi on the floor wearing a t-shirt and nothing else,
正在看一部德语配音的美国老肥皂剧
watching some old American soap dubbed in German,
而我喝得昏沉沉的
and me on the couch watching her,
趴在沙发上看着她
sprawled in a sort of boozy stupor.
突然她站起身来
All at once she got up…
对着电视机
Stalked over to the set…
伸开腿
Spread her legs…
冲着屏幕撒尿
And pissed on the screen
好像要把屏幕遮住
like she wanted to blot it out.
时间在那一刻停滞了
Time stood still for an instant,
然后,我滚下沙发
and then I rolled off the couch.
像个疯子一样爬过去
I crawled over like a lunatic.
我爬到她的两腿之间
I wormed my way between her legs,
然后翻过身
and I turned over.
瞬时…
And right away,
我狼吞虎咽那金色的喷泉
I was engulfed with this warm, golden cascade.
它泼溅在我的双颊…
It spattered my cheeks,
充满我的鼻孔,刺入我的双眼…
it filled my nostrils, it stung my eyes,
然后有种东西以兆伏的电力…
and then something jolted my brain
猝击了我的大脑
with multi-megavolt intensity.
我眼球的背后是一片灼灼的闪光
There was this blinding flash in the back of my eyeballs.
我达到了一生的高♥潮♥
I experienced the orgasm of a lifetime.
看在上帝的份上啊,老兄!
For God’s sake, man!
…像一片白热的利刃来来回♥回♥地刺穿我
It was like a white-hot blade piercing me through and through.
那是我的尼罗河,我的恒河,我的约旦河…
This was my Nile, my Ganges, my Jordan,
我的永生之泉,我的第二次洗礼…
my fountain of youth, my second baptism.
我想我大概算是宽宏大量了… 作为一个陌生人…
Look, I think I’m probably as broad-minded as the next man,
但是,我是说,很显然… 还是有限度的…
but… I mean, obviously there are limits.
别叽叽喳喳的,奈杰尔
Stop twittering, Nigel.
我在和你分享一个启示,可恶
I’m sharing a revelation with you, damn it.
我在拓展你的性视野
I’m trying to expand your sexual horizons.
我明白,可你怎么发现它需要拓展?
Oh, I see. And what makes you think they need expanding?
我确信你和菲欧娜搞的时候一定是
I’m sure your tumbles with Fiona are all perfectly adequate,
非常卫生的
very sanitary and hygienic in their way.
你♥他♥妈♥的别把我们扯进来
You bloody well leave us out of this.
至少我们还有些正派
At least we’ve got some decency.
你以为自己在做什么…
What do you think you’re doing,
和一个十足的陌生人
sharing the details of your perverted sex life
分享你变♥态♥性生活的细节?
with a total stranger?
根本就是彻头彻尾的污秽
It’s just downright obscene.
污秽?
Obscene?
你有没有感受过真正不可抗拒的激♥情♥?
Have you ever felt real, overpowering passion?
你有没有过真正崇拜过一个女人?
Have you ever truly idolized a woman?
这样的爱情里不可能有任何污秽
Nothing can be obscene in such a love.
你们之间发生的一切
Everything that occurs between you
都是神圣的仪式,你明白吗?
becomes a sacrament, don’t you see?
好了,坐下
Come on. Sit down.
再来一杯茶
Have another cup of tea.
它会让你放松下来
It’ll steady your nerves.
那么,总之…
So, anyway…
我们超越了性♥爱♥的局限
That was our sexual Rubicon.
打开了所有的新可能性
It opened up all sorts of new possibilities.
Ha ha ha ha!
我一直有个猜想…
I always had a suspicion
被一个美丽的女人羞辱…
it might be supremely pleasurable
会是无上的享受…
to be humiliated by a beautiful woman,
但直到如今我才意识到…
but it was only now I realized
这会付出代价
what this could entail.
咪♥咪♥…
Mimi…
我们把自己和性玩具一切关起来
We shut ourselves up with our toys for weeks on end,
几个星期没出门
never going out,
除了彼此以外没有见到任何人
seeing no one but each other.
我想对任何情侣来说这个要求都太高了
I guess it was asking too much of any couple.
奥斯卡?
Oscar?
稍等
Just a minute.
你真的占有过所有那些女人?
Did you really have all those women?
什么女人?
What women?
你写到的那些
The ones you write about.
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
那是书呀,我的老天
It’s a book, for Christ’s sake.
我明白,我只是想知道
I know. I’m just curious.
你喜欢吗?这个才要紧
Do you like it? That’s what matters.
非常性感
It’s very sexy.
能不能先别提性了?
Forget about sex for 2 seconds.
你觉得写作质量如何?
What do you think of the quality of the writing?
我评断不了
I can’t judge.
我的英文还不够好
My English isn’t good enough.
“我的英文还不够好 ”
“My English isn’t good enough.”
那你为什么还要看这该死的书
Why read the fucking book at all?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
所以我爱任何与你有关的东西
Because I love everything to do with you.
可惜你不是出版商
It’s a pity you’re not in publishing.
不然现在我已经成了畅销书作家了
I’d be at the top of the best-seller list by now.
什么时候会出版?
When will it be published?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我正在努力
I’m working on it.
我们已经要变成一只碗里的两只金鱼了
We were getting to be like 2 goldfish in a bowl.
“来”我告诉她,我们得换换环境了
“Come on,” I told her, “we need a change of scene.
“我们各自找几个朋友,在城里逛逛。”
Let’s each round up a few friends and hit the town.”
? You’re not welcome anymore ?
? Weren’t you the one who tried to ?
? Hurt me with good-bye? ?
? Did you think I’d crumble? ?
? Did you think I’d lay down and die? ?
? Oh, no, not I ?
? I will survive ?
? For as long as I know how to love ?
? I know I realize ?
? I’ve got all my life to live ?
? And I’ve got all my love to give ?
? And I’ll survive ?
? I will survive ?
? Hey, hey ?
你了解,千真万确
You know it. It’s true.
千真万确
It’s true.
? All that I have ?
? Is all that you’ve given me ?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!