我在想你自己是不是也有孩子
I was just wondering if you yourself have a family?
不,事实上我们还没有
Un, no, no. We haven’t, actually, no.
不,奈杰尔觉得不用我们帮忙
Oh, Nigel thinks the world’s overpopulated enough
世界上的人已经够多了
as it is, without us adding to the problem.
在印度也许是个美德
Oh, well, an admirable sentiment in India, perhaps.
但我肯定英国的富庶土地
But surely the green fields of England
还养得起几张嘴
can afford to have a few more mouths to feed, what?
看那里
Oh, I say, look at that. Look.
哦,瞧,Amrita
Oh, look, Amrita, look. See?
真是太漂亮了
Isn’t that beautiful?
你冷了吗,亲爱的?
Are you cold, darling?
天,我应该带上外套的
Gosh, I should have brought my coat.
请让我来
Oh, please, allow me.
您真是太好心了
Oh, that’s very kind.
给你
Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
走吧,我从船舱里给你取点东西
Let’s go and I’ll fetch you something from the cabin.
咱们一会见 – 好
See you in a sec. – OK.
相信我,亲爱的女士
Believe me, dear lady,
孩子是比任何旅行
children are a better form of marital therapy
更好的婚姻疗法
than any trip to India.
你一定不能相信他说的话
You mustn’t believe all he says.
他是个病人
He’s a sick man.
他把幻想当作事实
He imagines things.
请你对我不要产生什么坏印象
Please, don’t think badly of me.
等一等
Now, wait.
这次你们又在玩什么?
What are you playing at this time?
我很在意你怎么想
It matters to me what you think.
是吗?
Does it?
真的?
Does it, really?
我得跟你谈谈,奈杰尔
I have to talk with you, Nigel.
我必须解释
I have to explain.
好吧,你说吧
All right, go ahead.
不,这儿不行
No. Not here.
去我的舱室
In my cabin.
我们就不会被打搅了
We won’t be disturbed there.
求你
Please.
我恐怕…
Um, I can–
我不行,现在不行
I’m afraid I can’t. Not now.
不是现在
No. Later.
5点钟
00.
房♥间号♥ds1
Cabin ds1.
好吗?
Yes?
这是什么?
What is it, hmm?
报纸
A newspaper.
我把你的外套带来了
I brought your coat.
谢谢了,Singh先生
Ah. Thanks, Mr. Singh.
不客气
You’re very welcome.
好有趣的故事
What a lovely story.
谢谢
Thanks.
说再见,Amrita
Say thank you, Amrita.
如果你♥爸♥爸愿意,我会回来给你讲
If your daddy will let me,
更多更有趣的故事
I’ll come tell you other stories sometime.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
两张红心
2 hearts.

I pass.
四张红心
4 hearts.
我过
Ich passe.
不出
No bid.

Pass.
现在跟你说不清
Uh, you won’t believe this,
但我还得去见那家伙
but I’ve got to go and see that chap again.
我以为你已经听够了
I thought you’d had enough of all that.
我知道,只是…
I know, it’s just, uh…
他不接受拒绝
He won’t take no for an answer.
非常抱歉,但我必须得走了
I’m so sorry, but, uh… I’ve simply got to go.
我想,你能不能坐我的位子?
I wonder, would you like to take my place?
我非常荣幸
I should be delighted.

Great.
桥牌是游戏之王
Bridge is king of games.
我曾不眠不休连打48小时
I once played 48 hours nonstop.
我会照顾好你的伙伴
You leave your partner in safe hands.
太好了。我真是很抱歉
Excellent. I do apologize.
请原谅我
Please, excuse me.
抱歉
Entschuldigung, and all that.
咪♥咪♥?
Mimi?

Shh.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?

Shh.
把门关上
Close the door.
你上当啦!
April fool!
你这可悲,病态的…
You pathetic, sick…
你想要她吗?
Do you want her?
是还是不是?
Yes or no.
我再也不要与你们任何一个有任何关系
I don’t want anything more to do with either of you ever.
放我走 放我走,不然我要…
Let me go. Let me go, or I’ll–
放我走
let me go,
不然我要告诉我妈妈
or I’ll call my mommy.
走吧
Go on…
出去
Get out.
爬回你婚姻的坟墓
Crawl back to your matrimonial tomb.
你知道吗?我怜悯你
You know what? I pity you.
我真诚地怜悯你们俩
I genuinely pity you both
如果这就是你们寻找刺♥激♥的方式
if this is how you have to get your kicks.
我在此感觉不到刺♥激♥
I get no kicks out of this, believe me.
那这闹剧又是怎么回事?
Then what was this little farce about, then?
不然我们怎么把你弄过来?
How else could we get you here?
那事怎么突然变得这么重要?
And why is that suddenly of such incredible importance?
咪♥咪♥想让你听完我们的故事.
Mimi wants you to hear the rest of our story.
她觉得这会增加她追求你的机会.
She thinks it’ll help her chances with you.
那你算什么,皮条客?
What are you, her pimp?
我不会舍不得给咪♥咪♥权利让她在别处寻找
I don’t begrudge Mimi the right to look elsewhere
我所无法再提供的
for what I can no longer supply.
我只是监督她的性事而不是
I merely supervise her affairs
让它任其发展
instead of… Submitting to them.
你可以占有她,奈杰尔
You can have her, Nigel,
还有我的祝福
with my blessings,
一个条件
on one condition–
你听完我的故事
you hear me out.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
那你为什么还站在这?
Why are you still standing here?
拜托,奈杰尔
Come on, Nigel,
我开个玩笑
it was a joke.
有点幽默感好不好,我的老天
Have a sense of humor, for Christ’s sake.
来,坐下
Come on, sit down.
随便一点
Make yourself comfortable.
坐我的轮椅吧
Use my wheelchair.
闸!
The brake!
闸!
The brake!
有点感情,奈杰尔
Have a heart, Nigel.
不要太粗鲁的对待
Don’t be too rough
一个被过于强烈的爱毁掉的人
on a man demolished by a love that was too strong.
好吧
Yes, sir.
我们应该在那里就结束的
We should have stopped right there.
爱人应该在激♥情♥的顶点结束
Lovers should quit when their passion is at its peak,
不要等待那不可避免的消逝
not wait until its inevitable decline.
就像那时
As it was,
我对她的欲望开始亏缺
my desire for her had begun to wane.
她躺在那里
There she would lie,
灿烂
gorgeous,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!