求你了?
Please?

No.
求求你,求求你。让我试一下下
Please. Please, just one little try.
谁能拒绝你呢?
Who can refuse you anything?
OK.
Uh-uh.
这样
Like this.
Uh-uh.
在拐弯的地方别太使劲
Yeah. Not too much of an angle.
OK.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh.
Sss! Ah!
她的阴♥道♥是个清洁,朴素的裂口…
Her pussy was a neat, discreet little cleft,
但一旦藏身其中的野兽…
but as soon as the animal within
被我的爱抚唤醒 它开始搅动…
was roused by my caresses, it would stir,
拽下兽穴门前的丝帘…
draw aside the silken curtain covering its lair,
然后变成一株食人花…
and become a carnivorous flower,
像婴儿的嘴唇…
a baby’s mouth
贪婪地吮吸着我的手指
greedily sucking my finger.
我喜欢用我的舌尖逗惹她的阴蒂…
I loved to tease her clitoris with the tip of my tongue,
然后再放开…
then abandon it,
湿润而闪光…
wet and glistening,
像一只小鸭子在粉肉之池里嬉水
like a little duck dabbling in a pool of pink flesh.
拜托…
Please…
奈杰尔,别这样,别表现得那么震惊
Nigel, come on. Don’t look so shocked.
挺住啊,老兄
Steady on, old boy.
我只有深入细节…
I’m only going into such detail
才能够显示我有多么的溺惑于她…
to show you how completely enslaved I was,
我的肉体和灵魂…
body and soul,
都被这个让你也魂不守舍的危险生物…
by this creature whose dangerous charms
附魔了
have made such an impression on you.
你为什么一直这样说?
I–wha– Why do you keep saying that?
你是说我所犯的错误?
You mean I’m mistaken?
好吧
All right.
我们继续
Let it go.
让我先想一想
Leave me with my memories.
如果你是想一吐为快还是怎么的,我可以帮你…
You know, if in some way it helps you get it off your chest or something, then I–
你可真是富于同情心,奈杰尔
what a compassionate fellow you are, Nigel.
事实上,跟你说实话,我得走了
Actually, to tell the truth, I should be going.
我妻子大概以为我已经掉到海里了
My wife will think I’ve fallen overboard.
你能做一个不错的心理医生
You know, you’d have made a very good analyst.
不是很多人都愿意听这么多,这么久
Not many men would have listened to so much for so long.
Hmm. Yeah.
好了,不管怎么样,谢谢你的酒
Well, anyway, thanks for the drink.
我不明白为什么他认为你会
What I can’t understand is why he’d think you’d be interested
对这些肮脏的细节感兴趣
in all these sordid details.
我完全搞不懂
I haven’t a clue.
这可怜的家伙也许是
Probably lets his hair down
每次抓到一个听众,就能消消怨气
every time he corners a captive audience, poor chap.
可怜? 他是个语言露阴癖
Poor chap? He’s a verbal exhibitionist.
我是为他的妻子难过
It’s his wife I feel sorry for.
是啊,我有没有说过我昨晚在酒吧碰到她了?
Yeah. Did I mention I met her in the bar last night?
没有
No.
我没说,对吧
No, I didn’t, did I?
他感觉好些了吗?
Was she feeling better?
嗯,好多了
Yeah, much better. Much better.
她其实长得并不难看
She’s, uh, not bad-looking, actually.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们来了
They’re coming.
什么?
What?
你的美国朋友和他的妻子
Your American friend and his wife.
奈杰尔
Nigel.
天哪,只要他们别停在我们这里…
God. Just as long as he doesn’t park himself on us.
因为他昨晚跟你说的话?
After what he told you last night?
他不敢过来,对吧?
He wouldn’t dare, would he?
奈杰尔老兄,真高兴见到你
Nigel, old chap. Good to see you.
这一定就是你可爱的妻子
This must be your lovely wife.
你好,我叫奥斯卡
Hi there. I’m Oscar.
咪♥咪♥,你已经认识了,对吧?
Mimi you already know, don’t you?

Hi.
哈罗
Hello.
你也是,奈杰尔,对吧?
So do you, Nigel, right?
嗯哼,是啊,哈罗
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Hello.
我不想插♥进♥你们的二人游戏…
Look, I hate to break up a twosome,
但你们介意我加入吗?
but would you mind if I joined you?
我们收到邀请坐在船长那一桌
We had an invitation to the captain’s table,
问题是,我对大胡子过敏
trouble is, I’m allergic to beards.
你们对残废过敏吗?
Are you allergic to cripples?
你那样说,我们怎么能拒绝呢?
Oh… After an intro like that, how can we refuse?
很好,那就定下来了
Fine. It’s settled, then.
你去吧,宝贝
Off you go, baby.
谢谢
Thanks.
玩得开心
Have fun.
咪♥咪♥不像我这么悲观
Mm-hmm. Mimi doesn’t share my aversion.
事实上,她完全不会挑剔
In fact, she’s not too choosy in general.
肯定不会,不然她不会嫁给我
Can’t be, or she couldn’t have married me.
多美的女孩
What a girl.
像往常一样,又敲倒一大♥片♥
Knockin’ ’em dead as usual.
酒就行了。白酒
Just wine for me. White.
什么都行,只要别是松香味希腊葡萄酒就好
Anything, as long as it’s not retsina.
是啊,咪♥咪♥非常可爱,可是你…
Yes, Mimi’s very lovely, but you…
顺便说,我还是不知道你的名字
I still don’t know your name, by the way.
菲欧娜
Fiona.
菲欧娜,我希望你不要对我想太多…
Fiona. I hope you won’t think me forward,
但我发现你独特的美丽更为微妙
but I find your own brand of beauty more subtle.
有着无法效仿的英伦风味…
It has that inimitably British quality,
缄默下隐含着尚未挖掘的潜力
a kind of reticence that hints at untapped potentiality.
奈杰尔挖掘我的潜力已经有好多年了…
Nigel’s been tapping my potentialities for years,
不是吗,奈杰尔?
haven’t you, Nigel?
是嘛,奈杰尔?
Well, Nigel?
说句话嘛
Well, come on,
你可爱的妻子刚刚暗示你说…
your lovely wife has just implied
她已经对你失去神秘感了
that she’s lost all her mystery for you.
正确还是错误?
True or false?
我想大概每个人都有某些
No, I mean, I think there’s probably
待开♥发♥的空间…
a corner of everyone that remains to be explored.
言不由衷,但总比什么都不说强
Half-hearted, but better than nothing.
那,菲欧娜,那他们只有这样了
Well, Fiona, they’ll have to make do with that.
但他说的不错
He’s right, though.
每个人的心里都有不为人知的角落和裂痕
Everyone has secret nooks and crannies.
每一段恋情,不管看上去如何和谐…
Every relationship, no matter how harmonious,
都容纳了悲剧或者闹剧的种子
contains seeds of farce or tragedy.
Mm.
我看天色不大好
Well, I do not like the look of that sky much.
我不知道天气要怎么变
Hope the weather’s going to hold.
老天,别跟我说
Jesus, don’t tell me
你要用天气当藉口
you’re taking refuge in the weather.
你知道我的愿望吗?
You know what I hope?
我希望这船沉了…
I hope the ship goes down
然后我们都漂到荒岛上
and we’re all marooned on a desert island.
最后我会成为唯一幸存者
I’d wind up the sole survivor.
很有意思,还有这么说有什么理由呢?
That’s charming. And why do you say that?
因为没人…
Because no one would be tempted
对我♥干♥枯的身躯感兴趣
to cannibalize my shriveled carcass.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
我希望他没让你们感到厌烦
I hope he hasn’t been boring you.
不,哪里话
No, not at all.
你丈夫有很强的幽默感
Um… Your husband has a great sense of humor–
黑色幽默,但一样,也能逗我们
black humor, but still he’s been keeping us
十分开心
thoroughly entertained.
瞧,宝贝
See, baby?
瞧什么?
See what?
我们的英国朋友发现我很娱人
Our British friends find me entertaining.
刚认识的话,也许是这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!