he fell over dead. Just like that.
接着人们跑向他
And then the people ran to him
看着他
and they looked at him…
看着这头大海象
this big walrus of a man.
天啊 他真的好胖
Jesus, he was so enormous.
接着
And…
有人朝他身体听了听然后说
Then someone put their ear to him and said:
“他死了”
“He is dead. ”
接着有人说
And then someone said:
“这是只小手”不过没人明白
“There’s a tiny hand. ” And no one understood.
接着那个女人就开始对他的小手大呼小叫
And the woman began to scream about this tiny hand
手在我爸爸的身体下面
that was coming from under my father.
接着他们就把我爸爸翻了过来
And they rolled my father over
然后发现他身下有个小孩
and they found a little child under him.
还有提桶 玩具 铁锹
With a pail and toys and a shovel.
没人知道他倒下时
And no one knew that when he fell…
倒在了一个
he fell on a tiny child
正在玩沙子的小孩身上
who was digging in the sand.
真是太奇怪了
And it was so strange because…
如果我爸爸已经死了
…it was as if my father had died…
在死亡过程中 这个小孩就像鸡蛋一样在他身下
…and in dying, had laid this child like an egg.
你信吗?
Do you believe it?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
你信吗?
Do I believe it?
信 – 这不是事实
Yeah. – It’s not true.
是我编的
I made it up.
你编的? – 编得好不好?
You made it up? – Was it good?
你为什么要编故事?
Why did you make it up?
为什么?
I mean, why would you make it up?
为了发行量呗 我不知道
For my circulation. I don’t know.
我想我时不时会需要一点惊喜
I think… I think I need a little surprise now and then.
你怎么不试试
Why don’t you try it.
那个有意大利香肠的人是谁?
Who was that guy with the salami?
卡洛斯·蒙塔纳罗
Carlos del Montanaro.
你知道吗
You know…
你在捉弄我
…you’re playing with me.
你在试着保持距离
You’re trying to keep your distance…
你在捉弄我
…and you’re playing with me.
你在试着迷惑我
You’re trying to confuse me.
大概吧
Perhaps.
他是谁?
Who was that guy?
现在到你了
Now it’s your turn.
跟我说点什么吧 真的假的都行
Tell me anything. A truth or a lie.
假话都比“纽瓦克很好”好听
Even a lie is better than “Newark is fine. ”
我不想对你撒谎
I don’t wanna tell you a lie.
我不想编故事
I don’t wanna make up a story.
我不想这么做
I don’t wanna do it.
或许你会学着这么做
Perhaps you will learn.
这就好像大叫一样
It’s very much like screaming.
卡洛斯·蒙塔纳罗是谁?
Who’s Carlos del Montanaro?
说吧 莉莲
Come on, Lillian.
那个有意大利香肠的人到底是谁?
Who was the guy with the salami?
我不知道
I don’t know.
波比·迪尔菲尔德是谁?
Who is Bobby Deerfield?
我的公♥寓♥在河旁边
My apartment is near the river.
如果你愿意的话我们可以在那把酒喝完
We could finish the wine there if you would like.
行吗?
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我的走廊 波比·迪尔菲尔德
My gallery, Bobby Deerfield.
要咖啡吗?
Want some coffee?
我给我自己煮了点咖啡
I make some coffee for me.
莉莲?
Lillian?
女士 别再吸烟了
Please, signora, don’t smoke.
别吸烟了 很危险的
Don’t smoke. Very dangerous.
我们几分钟后就走
We’re leaving in a few minutes.

Hello.
迪尔菲尔德 你找到我了 – 我找到你了
Deerfield, you found me. – I found you.
我觉得你大概告诉过我 你要走了
I thought you might have told me, you know, that you were going.
某些时候是很难说的
It’s difficult to talk sometimes.
很难啊
It is difficult.
致好天气 迪尔菲尔德
To a good wind, Deerfield.
莉莲 我经历了一次特别的旅行
You know, Lillian, that I made a special trip.
真的 我大老远从巴黎过来看你
I did. I came all the way down from Paris just to see you.
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
是吗?
You do?
可你通过离开我来表示感激 让我一个人醒来
And you show your appreciation by leaving me, so I wake up alone.
你是这么表示的? – 别噘嘴 好吗
That how you show it? – Please, don’t pout.
这是在比赛 没人会在比赛上噘嘴的
This is a regatta. One doesn’t pout at a regatta.
噘嘴?我才没有
Pout? I’m not pouting.
我们一起度过了一个白天 一个夜晚
We spend the day together, spend the night together…
结果我醒来后发现你走了
…I wake up and you’re gone.
你完全可以轻声把我叫醒然后告诉我你要走了
You could’ve had the decency to wake me up and tell me you were going.
这就是那个有意大利香肠的家伙
There’s the guy with the salami.
上船吧 – 莉莲
Into the gondola. – Lillian…
你不是个很可靠的人
…you’re not a very dependable person.
你为何不和我们一起呢 天上没有兔子的
Why don’t you come with us. No rabbits in the sky.
来吧 – 我是指挥员 迪尔菲尔德
Please come. – I’m the commander, Deerfield!
一切交给我就好 你要和我们一起吗?
I will do everything. You would like to come with us?
大家准备好了吗?
Everybody’s ready?
我们要出发了
We are going to…
我们准备好了
We are ready.
我想要结伴的人不多 莉莲
There’s not many people that I wanna be with, Lillian.
你又能有什么损失呢?
What have you got to lose?
随风飞! – 随风飞!
With the wind! – With the wind!
我不会随什么风 我哪里也不去
I’m not going anywhere with any wind.
你那些瞬间的行动到底怎么回事 你到底在玩什么游戏?
You and your split-second moves. What’s the game? What’s the game?
这不是游戏 – 你的那些自♥由♥ 你的那些问题
It’s not a game… – All your freedom, all your questions.
你到底关心什么? 你有关心的东西吗?
What do you care about anything? Do you care about anything?
你怎么称呼它 冒险? 是吗?
What do you call this, a risk? Is that it?
遇见了个有意大利香肠的人然后就跟着他上热气球?
Meeting a guy with a salami and getting in his balloon?
你把这称为冒险吗?
You call that a risk?
还有你那些问题 那些问题都要把我逼疯了
You and your questions. Your questions are driving me up a wall.
“纽瓦克有同性恋吗?” 你对同性恋有什么兴趣?
“Are there homos in Newark?” What do you care about homos?
你对纽瓦克有什么兴趣?
What do you care about Newark?
你♥他♥妈♥在隧♥道♥里大喊大叫 说谎 编故事
You scream in a goddamn tunnel, you make up stories, lies.
对啊 说谎 你给我留了张纸条
That’s right, lies. You write me notes.
“去冒险吧 冒险会让一切更好的”冒险 呸
“Take a chance. Everything’s sweetened by a risk. ” Risk, my ass.
记住:我是指挥员 你们什么也不是!
Remember this: I’m the commander, here. You are nothing!
你什么也不是 迪尔菲尔德
You are nothing, Deerfield.
这里归我管! – 他在这就是一切 我们什么都不是
I’m in control here! – He is everything. We are nothing.
噢 天哪 我要飞了 来吧 波比
Oh, God. I’m going to fly. Do it, Bobby.
来吧
Do it.
不管在不在赛道 时间都对我们很重要
On the track or off, time is important to all of us.
如果你们像我一样
And if you’re like me…
想知道准确的时间 而不是预估的
…you wanna know the correct time exactly, not a guess.
这就是我一直戴着我的精工表的原因
That’s why I’m never without my Seiko.
不管我是在纽伯格林赛道上比赛
Whether I’m driving a race at the Nürburgring…
还是去和朋友吃晚饭
…or going out to dinner with friends…
我的精工表都在手腕上
…my Seiko is here on my wrist
让我知道准确的时间和日期
…telling me precisely the time and date.
告诉我我需要知道的信息
Information I need to know.
无论你在不在体育界
So whether you’re a sportsman or not…
如果精确的时间对你很重要
… if accuracy in time is important to you…
就一天24小时戴着它吧
… try 24 hours with a Seiko.
你一定离不开它
You’ll never take it off.
我是蒙特利尔公报的默里·特里德
I’m Murray Trid, The Montreal Gazette.
我能不能问几个…
If I could get a few comments…
我晚点能采访你吗 波比? – 我说了别打扰他
Can I get to you later, Bobby? – I said, let him alone.
噢 天哪 快
Oh, God. Quick.
你还好吗? – 你还好吗?
You all right? – You all right?
我比你更明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!