I understand more than you.
你知道的
You know that.
这就是你在这里的原因
That’s why you are here.
你在这里也好
It’s been good for you here.
我知道那个女人已经伤了你的心
And I know this woman is already hurting you.
这个莉莲·莫雷利
This Lillian Morelli.
你怎么知道她的名字的?
How do you know that name?
裁缝了解一切 尤其了解付钱给他做衣服的
Dressmakers know everything, especially who pays for the dress.
你跟踪我多久了 莉迪亚?
How long have you followed me, Lydia?
我没跟踪你
I have never followed you.
我为什么要跟踪你?
Why would I have to?
我还知道她是从霍兹曼所在的医院出来的
I also know she has come from the clinic where Holtzmann is.
我也知道她得了什么病
I also know how ill she is.
一个将死的
A woman who is dying…
孤独的女人
…who is alone…
所想的大概就是去世时身边能有爱人陪着吧
…is perhaps concerned about having a lover to be there at her death.
我也会这样
Surely I would be.
但她其实有很多爱人
But the truth is that she has many lovers.
我知道她很漂亮
And I know she is very beautiful.
我知道她像个吉普赛人一样旅行
And I know she travels like a gypsy.
安德里亚还说了 她的手很小
And her hands are small, Andrea said.
她能凭记忆给你做衣服吗?
But could she make your clothes from memory?
她有在短时间里思考你是谁吗?
Has she taken the briefest time to consider who you are?
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么?
What?
谁告诉你这些的?
Who told you that?
什么? – 谁告诉你她要死了?
What? – Who told you that she was dying?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我的天 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. I’m sorry.
进来吧
Come in.
我去了罗马
I have been to Rome…
热那亚 皮翁比诺
…to Genova, Piombino…
差不多游完了科尔蒂纳丹佩佐
…and almost Cortina d’Ampezzo.
你知道科尔蒂纳丹佩佐吗? – 不知道
You know Cortina d’Ampezzo? – No.
它太高了 去山顶只能走上去
It is so high, you must finally walk to the top.
那里很陡峭
But it’s so steep, so…
他们都想原路返回
…they all wanted to come back.
我却很想登上山顶
I wanted so much to reach the top…
可是大家都想走了 所以我们就回来了
…but they all wanted to come back, so we came back.
你呢?
And you?
你在忙什么?
What have you been up to?
比赛
I raced.
你赢了吗?
Did you win?
没有
No.
是因为你说的那些兔子吗?
Is it your rabbits?
你找到他们了?
You found them?
没有
No.
没有兔子
No rabbits.
然后呢?
What, then?
你脑子里想的是什么? – 我脑子里想什么?
What’s on your mind? – What’s on my mind?
别再用问题回答问题了
Please stop answering questions with questions.
我问你你想什么 你说“我想什么?”
I ask what’s on your mind, you say, “What’s on my mind?”
我说“你好吗?” 你就说“我好吗?”
I say, “How are you?” You say, “How am I?”
很无聊
That’s boring.
我没想烦你 莉莲 – 我知道 可是…
I’m not trying to bore you, Lillian. – I know, but…
我头疼
I have a headache.
别对我大喊大叫 – 我没对你大喊大叫
So don’t shout back at me. – I’m not shouting at you.
我知道 你别这样就好
I know, but don’t.
我不想当一个很无聊的朋友
I don’t wanna be your boring friend.
那你想当什么?
What do you want to be?
比这个好一点的
Something better than that.
我该向谁学习?
Who do I go to see about that?
你是在让我改变你的性格吗?
Are you asking me to change your personality?
我可不是魔术师
I’m not a magician.
我能告诉你什么?
What can I tell you?
如果你不想做一个无聊的人你就… 我不知道
If you don’t want to be boring… I don’t know.
给我惊喜吧
Surprise me.
也给你自己惊喜
Surprise yourself.
你为什么不上热气球? 那个傻瓜已经邀请你了
Why didn’t you go into the balloon? That damn fool invited you.
天啊 真滑稽 不要对我大喊大叫
God, this is all so stupidly comical. And don’t shout back at me.
我没有大喊大叫 – 你准备要喊了
I’m not shouting. – But you are ready to.
我没有 – 没有吗?
No, no. – Aren’t you?
我没打算要大喊大叫 – 你为什么过来?
I didn’t come to shout. – Why did you come?
过来了解我吗?
To figure me out?
再次了解我吗?
Again?
我不想被人看透
I don’t want to be figured out.
我也没必要被人看透
I don’t need to be figured out.
我会模仿梅·韦斯特
I can do an imitation of Mae West.
什么?
What?
我说 我会模仿梅·韦斯特
I said, I can do an impersonation of Mae West.
梅·韦斯特是谁?
Who is Mae West?
你不知道吗? – 不知道
You don’t know? – No.
她是
She was…
美国的
…sort of a sex queen…
性感女王
…in the U.S.
我会模仿她
I can impersonate her.
好小子
Big boy…
你说你在卖♥♥东西?
…you say you’re selling notions?
都有什么好东西呢?
Well, what kind of notions have you got?
有时间时要过来看看我哦
Come up and see me some time, big boy.
梅·韦斯特?
Mae West?
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
有给你惊喜吗?
It surprise you?
没有
No.
出自电影《我的小山雀》(1940)
他们叫我弗劳尔·贝儿
They call me Flower Belle.
嗨 弗劳尔·贝儿
Hello, Flower Belle.

Hello.
这是个开始
It’s a beginning.
这是我婶婶玛莎
That’s my aunt Martha.
这是1950年的一次野餐
That’s a picnic in 1950.
这是我叔叔弗兰克
And that’s my uncle Frank
和我表姐邦妮
…and my cousin Bonnie.
我喜欢她的长相
I like her face.
我记得她经常
I remember she used to…
唱一首叫《夕阳下的红帆》的歌♥
…always sing a song called “Red Sails in the Sunset. ”
怎么唱?
How’d that go?
这是我叔叔的狗
It’s my uncle’s dog.
我还记得它去世的那天
I remember the day that dog died.
我叔叔哭得很厉害 快把我吓死了
My uncle cried so hard he scared me to death.
这是我
Me.
这是你啊 – 是我
That’s you. – Me.
这是我弟弟 莱昂纳德 还有他的新单车
This is my brother, Leonard, and his new bike.
他看起来真瘦
He looks so skinny.
他是个大傻瓜
He’s kind of a damn fool.
除非他试试
Except he tries.
这是我爸爸
There’s my father.
他经常穿细直条纹西服
He always wore pinstriped suits.
我记得
I remember…
他们很难缝补
…they were hard to patch.
我弟弟说
My brother claims…
我爸爸跳过踢踏舞
…that my father tap-danced.
但我从没看过他跳踢踏舞
But I never saw him tap-dance.
也许是他跳踢踏舞时你不在家
Perhaps you weren’t home when he tap-danced.
我在家
I was home.
这是我生活过的地方
It’s where I lived.
他怎么了?
What’s happened to him?
这是一个困扰大家多年的问题
That’s a question that’s beat the hell out of everybody for years.
尽管我觉得我在有轨电车上见过他一次
Although I think I saw him once…
他和一个红发女人在一起
…on a trolley car with a redheaded woman.
如果我开始发现你令人无法拒绝
Wouldn’t it be ironic…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!