Was there a magnet on the…?
有磁铁?
On the cloth?
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
用魔法
Magic.
请问可以吗?… – 可以什么?
Please, may I? – May you what?
搭个顺风车 可以吗?
Ride with you. May I?
你要去哪? – 离开这!你要走多远?
Where are you going? – Down! How far do you go?
你要走多远? – 我去米兰
How far do you go? – Go to Milano.
噢 那你可以送我去佛罗伦萨了 – 等等 等等
Oh, so you can take me to Florence. – No, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你办好离店手续了吗? – 什么?
Have you been checked out? – What?
你是被允许离开还是偷跑出来的? – 这里不是监狱
Have you been dismissed, or freed…? – It’s not a prison here.
不 我没说这里是监狱 但是你离开时….
No, I didn’t say it was a prison, but when…
噢 我明白了 你是说我还没付钱就走了
Oh, I see. You suggest I would leave without paying my bill?
我不是这个意思 我只是不知道….
No, I didn’t say that, but I don’t know…
我不知道你是不是已经好了 – 我没事 别担心
I don’t know if you’re cured… – I’m fine, don’t worry.
你不会被感染的 – 我不是担心会被感染
You won’t catch anything. – I’m not worried about catching it.
我只是不想负责任 – 你觉得我在骗你?
I just don’t wanna be responsible… – You think I’m deceptive?
骗我?我没… – 你骗人
Deceptive? I didn’t say… – You are deceptive.
噢 拜托 现在是早上五点
Oh, please, will you? It’s 5:00 in the morning.
你骗了你朋友
You deceived your friend.
什么意思?我骗我朋友? – 你为什么来这?
What do you mean, I deceived…? – Why did you come up here?
你为什么来这?
Why did you come up here?
我来这里探望他 你到底…
I came up to see him. What do you…? Look…
你觉得你的到来会让他感觉好多了
You think you came to make him feel better…
但是你和他聊的都是死亡 你让他烦躁了
…but you talk about death and dying, and leave him upset.
现在你说你没骗人 我要疯了
Now you say you’re not deceptive, and I’m crazy.
你不用载我了 当我之前没说
Don’t have to take me, you can forget about it.
上来
Get in.
上来吧
Come on, get in.
如果我惹你生气了 抱歉
If I upset you, I’m sorry.
你为什么觉得你惹我生气了?
What makes you think you upset me?
纽瓦克和这不一样吗?
Newark isn’t like this?
什么? – 纽瓦克是这样的吗?
What? – Is Newark like this?
不 – 那纽瓦克是什么样的?
No. – So how is Newark?
纽瓦克很好
It’s fine.
你握方向盘握得很轻
You have a delicate touch.
你在比赛时也能握得这么轻吗?
When you race, can you have such a delicate touch?
比赛时会握得更紧一点
Well, you hold on tighter.
不过也是为了控制好它
But there’s a kind of delicacy to it, yes.
在死亡随时可能来临的时候还要控制好车一定很困难吧
It must be difficult to be delicate when death could be so close.
我觉得这样挺娘炮的
It’s even very feminine, I think.
什么?
What
你握方向盘的姿势
The way you touch the wheel.
什么叫“娘炮”?
What do you mean, “feminine”?
很正常 优秀的男人总会有点娘炮的
It’s all right. The best men are always feminine in some ways.
怎么个娘炮法? – 就是娘炮
What ways? – The ways that are feminine.
我不是说你是同性恋 你不是同性恋 对吧?
I don’t mean that you’re a homo. You aren’t a homo, are you?

Nope.
有女性气质没什么可怕的
It’s not so terrible to have the qualities of a woman.
别人还说我在家里就像个男人呢
People have said to me I was like the man in my family.
这个评价我印象深刻
I was impressed by it.
我爱我爸爸 你看 我的手和我爸爸的一样大
I loved my father. I have big hands like my father, look.
我并不是想说你是同性恋
I didn’t mean to suggest that you’re a homo.
我不反对同性恋 – 很好
I have nothing against homos. – That’s good to hear.
我经常听说车对于开赛车的男人来说不算什么
I have always heard that the man who race in cars…
就是阴♥茎♥的延伸而已
…that the car is really nothing but an extension of the penis.
你觉得这个说法准确吗?这是个值得研究的问题
Do you think that’s true? It seems like a fair question.
比如说 摩托车 我经常听说摩托车……
The motorbikes, for example. I’m always hearing the motorbike is…
我知道你听过很多说法 但是你真的一点都不懂车
I know you’re always hearing, but you don’t know anything about cars.
明白了吗? 而且你对赛车也一窍不通
See? And you don’t know anything about racing.
你懂赛车吗? – 不懂
Do you know anything about racing? – No.
我只知道它看起来又无聊又疯狂
Only it seems boring. Crazy.
然后别人告诉我车只是男性阴♥茎♥的延伸而已
And that I’m told that the car is really just an extension of the man’s penis.
纽瓦克有同性恋吗? – 当然
Are there homos in Newark? – Oh, yes.
当然有
We have them there.
满大街都是 我们造的
They’re all over the streets. We build them there.
我们有同性恋制♥造♥厂
We have homo factories.
感觉好多了吗? – 没
Make you feel better? – No.
你想大叫吗?
Do you want to scream?
什么?
What?
你想大叫吗?
Do you want to scream?
不想
No.
他是你的朋友吗? – 谁?
Was he a close friend? – Who?
那个去世的司机
The driver who was killed.
我认识他
I knew him.
我和他一起开车
I drove with him.
你还有出车祸身亡的朋友吗?
Have you other friends who have been killed?

Yeah.
你害怕吗?
Doesn’t it frighten you?
没有
No, it doesn’t.
你愿意……
Would you care…?
你愿意和我一起大叫吗?
Wouldn’t you care to scream with me?

No.
我觉得…我觉得我要叫了
I think… I think I’m going to scream.
你….. 你现在也可以叫了
Now… Now you can scream too.
我不叫
I’m not screaming.
为什么? – 我不想叫
But why? – I don’t want to scream.
为什么? – 我就是不想
Why? – Because I don’t want to.
如果你想的话我们可以停一下
We can stop over if you like.
我的意思是 我们晚上可以停一下
I mean, we can stop over for the night.
我们可以停下来过夜或者吃点东西
We could stop over for the night or stop, have something to eat.
或者直接开车走人
Just drive right on through.
随便你 – 好啊
Whatever you wanna do. – That’s fine.
什么?直接开车走人?
What? Drive right on through?
不 过夜
No. For the night.
我是迪尔菲尔德
Deerfield here.
我在去米兰检查那些半轴的路上
I’m on my way down to Milan to check those half shafts.
我有个想法
I had a thought:
莫达弗的车的转向装置是完好无损的吗?
Is the steering linkage in Modave’s car intact?
好 把它拿出来 我要检查一下
Well, pull it out, I wanna check it.
听好 把我的也拿出来
And listen, also pull out mine.
不 我明天晚上回来
No, I’m gonna be back tomorrow night.
晚点 等我一起看录像 可以吗?
Late. So have the film there for me, okay?
好 保重
Okay. Take care.
喂?
Hello?
是我 迪尔菲尔德
Me. It’s Deerfield.
噢 迪尔菲尔德
Oh. Deerfield.
我要跟你说说明天的事
Listen, I was calling you about tomorrow.
你有打算什么时候出发吗?
Is there any particular time you want to get started?
没有 随便什么时候都行
No. Whenever you want to.
好 就是 我想早一点出发…
Well, actually, I would like to get going early if I could, so…
但是如果你想多睡会的话…
But, I mean, if you wanna sleep…
也行 你想几点走都行
…whatever, you know, that’s okay. Whatever you want to do.
不用不用 日出时就很好 你想再早一点也行
No, no, no. Sunrise is fine. Or earlier, if you want.
这样吧 你睡醒时给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Look, why don’t you call me when you wake up, all right?
行 – 好
Fine. – Okay.
晚安
Good night then.
喂? – 喂?
Hello?- Hello.
我说 晚安 – 你饿吗 迪尔菲尔德?
I said, good night. – Are you hungry, Deerfield?
饿?
Hungry?
我可以吃啊
I could eat.
你就这么吃啊吃 还不会长胖
You eat and you eat, and you don’t get fat.
你吃吗?
You?
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
没有 你呢?
No. You?
没有 你结过婚吗?
No. Were you married?
为什么问这个?
Was I married? Why?
你结过婚
You were married.
一次 没结多久
Once. For a minute.
你看着别人吃 自己却不吃
You watch people eat, but you don’t eat.
有人告诉我肠子有32英尺长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!