Deerfield! What the hell?
你得告诉他们 卡尔 这颈圈真没活力啊
You have to tell them, Karl. No more starch in the collars.
你大老远的从巴黎过来
You come all the way up here from Paris.
真好啊
That’s beautiful.
你出事有一段时间了
You’re busted up for a while.
我该做什么呢 坐下恭喜你吗?
What am I supposed to do, sit down there and celebrate?
也行啊 你赢了
Well, you might. You won.
伤口还疼不疼 卡尔?疼得要命吗?
How’s the pain, Karl? They killing it for you?
没事了 现在已经好了
Yeah, that’s okay now. It’s all over.

Good.
汤米向你问好 马里奥也是
Tommy says hello. Mario.
大家都向你问好 – 好啊
Everybody. – That’s great.
你要留下来吃晚饭吧 波比 – 当然
You’re staying for dinner, Bobby. – Sure.
我不明白他怎么会在拐角出错
I can’t understand how that man made a mistake on that corner.
他犯错了 他判断错了转弯的时间
He made a mistake. He misjudged the turn.
汤米 你知道的 给莫达弗修车的
Tommy. You know Tommy. Modave’s mechanic.
他的想法挺疯狂
He had some crazy idea…
他觉得是有什么东西朝着赛道过来
…that maybe there was something headed for the track.
狗啊 兔子啊 之类的
A dog, a rabbit, something.
我没看到狗
I saw no dog.
我就是这么说的 但是我们都不确定 对吧
That’s what I said. But we don’t know for sure, do we?
他太冒险了
He took too much risks.
前面没有狗
There was no dog.
我当时觉得可能是反射光
I was thinking, maybe it was the reflection of something.
女士化妆镜的反射光之类的
A lady’s pocket mirror.
波比 你干嘛想得那么复杂
Bobby, why do you make it so complicated?
我没把事情复杂化 卡尔 我在试着举例
I’m not making it complicated, Karl. I’m trying to make it simple.
如果真的有什么东西在赛道上的话 我一定要搞清楚
If there was something on that track, I wanna know about it.
吃点水果吧
Have some fruit.
你打算待多久?
How long are you going to stay?
怎么了 卡尔 我是不是…
What’s the matter, Karl? Did I…?
我是不是说了什么不好听的话?
Did I say something to upset you?
没有
No.
没事
It’s okay.
不过我现在要给我的孩子们打电♥话♥了
I have to phone my children now.
打完我就回来 然后我们去看看
And then I’ll be back
and we’ll watch…
这里给我们准备的傻里傻气的消遣节目吧
…that ridiculous entertainment they’re planning for us.
我… 我不会说德语(德语)
I don’t speak… No sprechen Sie German.
抱歉 请问我能用一下你的黄油吗? 谢谢
I’m sorry. Could I have
your butter, please? Thank you.
我叫莉莲·莫雷利
I’m Lillian Morelli.
什么? – 我叫莉莲·莫雷利
You’re what? – I’m Lillian Morelli.
你好吗? – 你有名字吗?
How do you do? – Do you have a name?
当然 波比·迪尔菲尔德
Yes. Bobby Deerfield.
你是那个赛车手的朋友?
You’re a friend of the auto racer?
是 – 你也比赛吗?
Yes. – Do you race?
我比不比赛?当然比
Do I race? Yes.
你怎么学会赛车的?
How do you come to do that?
反正就是学呗
Just come to do it.
你肯定是美国人
You’re from America, of course.

Yes.
德克萨斯州?
Texas?
不是 -加州?
No. – California?
不是
No.
你是从美国的隐秘地区来的吗?
You’re from a secret place in America?
我来自纽瓦克 – 纽约
I’m from Newark. – New York.
不不不 是纽瓦克 在新泽西州
No, no, no. Newark. It’s in New Jersey.
我不知道纽瓦克
I don’t know. I don’t know Newark.
你和你朋友一样有名吗?
Are you as famous as your friend?
我有名吗?
Am I as famous?
我知道了 你比我想的更有名
You are more famous and I should know it. I’m sorry.
你是因为车开得更快所以更有名吗?
So tell me, you are more famous because you drive a faster car?
不是 – 我能吃些面包吗?
No. – Could I have your bread, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你朋友知道你车技比他好吗?
Does your friend know that you’re the better driver?
车技比他好?我没说我比他厉害
Better…? I didn’t say I was better.
我以为你说了 所以你车技比他好吗?
I thought you said it. Are you the better driver?
有时候比他好
Sometimes.
所以你知道很多关于死亡的事情
So you know many things about death, about dying.
没有
No.
你不用考虑死亡
You don’t think about dying.
可是比赛时不是一直很危险吗?
But when you race, there’s always the danger, no?
那就别考虑危险
Well, you don’t think about danger.
可是你们开得这么快 – 别考虑速度
But you move with such speed. – You don’t think about speed.
所以你为什么要赛车呢?为了开快车?
So why do you do it? Drive so fast?
我不知道 想开就开吧
I don’t know. Just do it.
一直兜圈子看起来很无聊啊
It seems so boring. To go in a circle all the time.
无聊?
Boring?
赛车才不无聊
It’s not boring.
迪尔菲尔德 对吗?
Deerfield. Deerfield?
没错
Right.
抱歉 我忘记你的名字了 -莉莲
I’m sorry, I forgot your name. – Lillian.
莉莲·莫雷利 你住在这个酒店里吗?
Lillian Morelli. Are you at the hotel?
是 你是病人吗?
Yeah. You’re a patient?
我看起来像病人吗? – 不像
Do I look sick? – No.
那你怎么了? – 你朋友的情况太糟糕了
Well, what’s wrong with you? – It’s too bad. About your friend.
我觉得你也受过很多次伤
You’ve been broken many times,
I suppose.
我没受过伤
No. Never.
没有吗?
Never?
我从没受过伤
Never had anything broken.
真厉害
Extraordinary.
你说这是个小把戏吗?
You think it’s a trick?
我可以喝一口吗?
May I sip from you?
你信吗?
Do you believe in it?
魔术?
Magic?
不信
No.
那命运呢?
Destiny?

I don’t, no.
你是不知道信不信 还是不了解
You don’t know? Or “No. No, you don’t”?
我不了解
No. No, I don’t.
打扰一下 波比 我累了 我得睡了
Please excuse me, Bobby. I’m tired now. I must sleep.

Sure. Sure.
你能来看我真的太好了
It’s really beautiful you came to see me.
很抱歉这里没别的有意思的
I’m sorry not to be more fun.
卡尔 如果有什么我可以帮到的…
Listen, if there’s anything I can do, Karl…
我的意思是做什么都行 – 好
I mean, anything… – Good.
祝你在哈拉马一切顺利 – 保重
Have a good drive at Jarama.
– Take care.
所以 没有计划
There’s no plan, then.
什么?
What?
没有计划 除非你相信上帝
There’s no plan. Unless, of course, you believe in God.
你信上帝吗?
Do you believe in God?
不信
No.
那一切就会变得更危险了
Then everything’s more dangerous.
你会和你朋友一起吃早餐吗?
You will have breakfast with your friend?
不 我早上就走了
No. I leave in the morning.
太可惜了 我觉得明天还是吃动物肾脏和鸡蛋
What a pity. I think it’s kidneys and eggs tomorrow.
除非你痛风 你痛风吗?
Unless, of course, you have gout. Do you have gout?

No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道我在想什么吗?我觉得这就是个小把戏
Do you know what I think? I think it’s a trick.
该吃药了
Your medications.
要按时吃药 莫雷利小姐
The rules, Mademoiselle Morelli.
不关我事
Not my rules.
我会以我自己的方式死去
I’ll come to death on my own terms.
先生?先生?
Hey, monsieur? Monsieur?

Yeah.
我能问你些事吗?
May I ask you something?
你用小提琴表演的那个魔术
The trick you did with the violin.
原理是小提琴里有马达吗?
Was there a motor in it?
还是你的衣服里有…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!