Somebody told me that the intestine is 32 feet long.
但我们只能控制它的前几英寸
But we control only the first few inches of it.
这大概就是你不吃的原因 太危险了
Perhaps that’s why you don’t eat, it’s too risky.
大概吧
Perhaps.
你是个很细心的人 迪尔菲尔德
You’re a careful man, Deerfield.
你喜欢挑我的毛病 对吧? – 我发现你好奇心很强
You like to pick at me, don’t you? – I find you curious.
好奇心? – 你简直就是个海龟
Curious? – You are such a turtle.
海龟?
Turtle?
以前从没有人说我是海龟
Well, nobody’s ever called me that before. A turtle.
你是世界上最快的海龟 不过和其他海龟一样
You’re the world’s fastest turtle, but just the same…
你还是个海龟 – 海龟
You are a turtle. – A turtle.
如果我让你不舒服了 对不起
I am sorry if I make you uncomfortable.
没事
You don’t bother me.
我有家人是音乐家
I have musicians in my family.
我最近在考虑学大提琴
I’ve lately thought about learning to play the cello.
你家里有人是音乐家吗?
Do you have musicians in your family?
没有吧 我不知道
No. I don’t know. I don’t think so.
你家里都有什么?
What do you have in your family?
你知道吗 跟你聊天很难
You know, you’re a very difficult person to have a conversation with.
我的意思是 你问的问题…
I mean, you ask questions…
我都不知道是从哪来的
…and I don’t know where they’re coming from.
我不知道你在想什么
I don’t know what you’re thinking.
或者你实际上在想什么
Or really thinking.
你想知道吗?
Would you like to know?

Sure.
你觉得我手的大小适合拉大提琴吗?
You think my hand is too large to play the cello?
我对大提琴一窍不通
I don’t know anything about cellos.
你觉得我的手很壮吗?
You think it’s a strong hand?
如何?
What do you think?
我觉得
I think…
你的手很美
…it’s a nice hand.
你知道我现在在想什么吗?
You know what I’m thinking now?
什么?
What?
我想让你抱着我
I would like you to hold me.
我听到你漱口了
I heard you gargle.
我经常漱口
I always gargle.
我也觉得
I bet you do.
嘿 莉莲?
Hey, Lillian?
不是吧
You’re kidding.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪尔菲尔德 看
Deerfield. Look.
你觉得它要去哪里?
Where do you think it’s going?
我不知道 – 我们跟着它吧
I don’t know. – Let’s follow it.
跟着它? – 开车跟
What do you mean, follow it? – In your car.
你可以在路上跟着它
You can follow it on the road.
可是… 你要怎么跟着它?
No, you can’t… How can you follow it?
我们都不知道它要去哪
We don’t know where it’s going.
这不关你事啊
What do you care?
不是 没人知道它要去哪
No, no. Nobody knows where it’s going.
就连热气球上的那个家伙都不知道自己要去哪 我们没法跟着它
The guy in the balloon doesn’t know where it’s going. You can’t follow it.
它飞走了
It’s going away.
等等 我要给你点东西
Wait a moment. I will give you something.
谢谢 迪尔菲尔德
Thank you, Deerfield.
抱歉你没和我一起大叫
I’m sorry you wouldn’t scream with me.
抱歉你没去追那个热气球
I’m sorry you wouldn’t chase the balloon.
希望你能找到你说的兔子
I hope you find your rabbits.
更多的……糖
It’s more… Sugar.
很可爱……
It’s lovely…
明白了吗? – “一切都是糖”
You see? – “Everything’s sugar. ”

Sugar.
很甜 – 对对对 甜
Sweeter. – Sweeter. Sweeter, that’s right.
好 “一切都很甜”
Okay. “Everything is sweeter.
当你…… 不对
When you do the… No.
如果你这么做了 但是你不应该……
If you do this, but you shouldn’t…
怎么说呢? 当你这么做了……
How? How you say? When you do it…
但你不该这么做……
but you should not do it.
所以……
So…
你不该……你不该……
You shouldn’t… You shouldn’t…
当你…… – 但是有…… 这是一个词
When you… – But take… It’s one word.
可以 – 冒险?
But take a… – Chance?
对 冒险 – “冒险 ”好
Chance. Chance. – “Take a chance. ” All right.
所以是“通过冒险一切都会更好的”的意思
So, “Everything is more sweeter by take a chance. ”
路上安全吗? – 我以为你睡着了
Safe and sound? – I thought you’d be asleep.
睡得不深
Off and on.
霍兹曼怎么样了?
How is Holtzmann?
他会没事的
He’ll make it.
那赛道呢?
How was the road?
我昨天一直在等你
I expected you yesterday.
你在路上是遇到麻烦了吗?
Did you have trouble on the road?
没事 就是比我预想的路程要长了一点
No. It took a little longer than I expected.
罗马怎么样?
How was Rome?
在罢♥工♥
On strike.
我在那碰见奥弗顿了
I ran into Overton there.
他还是对我很好
He was very nice to me, as usual.
他还是想娶我
He still wants to marry me.
他妻子怎么说?
What’s his wife say about that?
她很喜欢我
She’s very fond of me.
你有买♥♥什么好东西吗? – 当然
Did you buy something pretty? – Of course.
你想看吗?
Would you like to see it?
想 – 等会
Sure. – Wait a minute.
我打算给你做套衣服
I’ll have a suit made for you.
软吗?
Soft, eh?
是因为霍兹曼心烦吗?
Did Holtzmann upset you?
没有 – 那是怎么了?
No. – What has upset you?
我没有心烦
I’m not upset.
我就是累了
I’m tired.
你是一个人回来的吗?
Did you drive back alone?

All alone.
奥弗顿去贝拉焦好几天了
Overton went to Bellagio for a few days.
他想让我和他一起去
He wanted me to come with him.
他在那打电♥话♥给我
He called me from there…
说他看见你了
…and he said he saw you.
我没看到他
I didn’t see him.
他看到你了
He saw you.
噢 他在哪?在树上吗?
Oh, where was he? In a tree?
我们说过我们之间没有谎言的
We said we wouldn’t lie.
我就是顺路载了个人 莉迪亚
I picked up a hitchhiker, that’s all, Lydia.
就这样
That’s all.
德尔韦基奥打电♥话♥过来了 录像明天就到
Delvecchio phoned. The film will be here tomorrow.
所以要做什么呢 报告我们每秒都在干什么吗?
What are we supposed to do, report every second of our lives?
不撒谎! 就这样
Not to lie! That’s all.
我给你煎个蛋卷 – 我不想吃蛋卷
I will make you an omelet. – I don’t want an omelet.
我给你煎个蛋卷 你想不想吃不关我事!
I’ll make you an omelet, and I don’t give a damn if you want an omelet!
就这样了
That’s it.
怎么不继续放了 我想再看看最后那里
Why don’t you go on ahead. I wanna look at that last piece again.
放慢点
Slower.
再慢点
Slower.
再慢
Slower.

Stop. Stop it.
嗨 – 谢谢
Hey. – Thank you.
德尔韦基奥给那个新司机打电♥话♥了 你看
Delvecchio phoned with the time of the new driver. Look.
我觉得他开得很快
He goes very fast, I think.
他有说什么关于莫达弗的车的事吗?
Did he say anything about Modave’s car?
没有 – 这儿 波比
No. – This way, Bobby.
波比?这边 – 来了
Bobby? This way. – Yeah, I’m coming.
你和莉莲关系怎么样? – 我们很熟
How well do you know Lillian? – Well, we’re acquainted.
大点声 – 我是在洛加伯特那带上她的
Louder. – I drove her down from Leukerbad.
对 她把我的雪茄给你了 – 对
Yes, she gave you my cigars. – Yes.
你就是那个开车的 对吧 – 对
You are the driver, huh? – Yes, yes.
你一定蒙了
You must be obsessed.
你蒙了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!