如果你愿意 我去跟他谈谈
If you want, I could speak to him.
你愿意跟他谈 亨利先生 太好了
Would you, Mr. Henry? That’d be great.
-要棒棒糖吗 -要
-Sugar cone? -You bet.
-你想要点儿什么 安东尼 -不用 谢谢
-Do you want anything, Anthony? -No, thanks.
听着
Listen.
你知道吗…
You know…
你让他失望了 你不知道吗
you’re breaking his heart, you know that, don’t you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我愿意公♥司♥里的那小子…
Kid that worked on one of my garden crews…
人不错 活儿糙
I mean, nice fella, but he didn’t perform.
所以我不得不炒掉他
So I had to fire him.
六个月之后…
Then six months later…
我接到他从…
I get a call from a gas station…
200公里外打来的电♥话♥
about 200 miles outside of Victoria there.
我说”你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿干嘛呢”
I said, “What the hell are you doing out there?”
他声音失落
But there’s something in his voice.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
我能感觉得到 那个可怜的家伙
I felt for him. I mean, poor guy.
他在那儿 觉得自己有个组织
Here he is, he thought he had a team.
结果到头来还是一个人
Turns out to be a man alone.
那不好受 伙计 确实不好受
And that’s tough, man. Real tough.
给你 亨利先生
Here you go.
-考虑得怎么样了 -好吧 我想了很久了
-Had any time to think? -Yeah, I’ve done a lot of thinking.
我们还为你留着位子
We’re still holding your position open for you.
你不必那样做
Yeah, I wish you wouldn’t do that.
-来 兜兜风 -车太小了坐不下我们俩
-Come on. Go for a ride. -It’s too small for the both of us.
不小 上来 我带你去溜溜
No it isn’t. Jump on. I’ll give you a pump.
-你从哪儿弄到的摩托 -我从…
-Where’d you get this? -I got it from a fr…
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
跳伞服
It’s a jumpsuit.
-克莱 看这个家伙 -他看上去像个马戏团小丑
-Clay, look at this guy. -He looks like a rodeo clown.
像个香蕉 你从哪儿来 伙计
He looks like a little banana. Where are you from anyway, man?
从附近
I’m from around here.
-他给我家修过草坪 -真滴
-He used to mow our lawn. -No shit?
他活儿做得不错…
He was great…
修建树丛 大打扫 修剪草坪
clipping the hedges, sweeping up, mowing the lawn.
你那个园艺公♥司♥叫啥来着
What was the name of your little lawn mowing company?
叫牧人园艺公♥司♥
The Lawn Wranglers.

Let’s go.
加油干 霹雳游侠
Keep up the mowing, kemo sabe.
那是园艺 不是除草
It was landscaping, not just mowing.
别听那家伙乱说
Man, don’t listen to that guy.
我不晓得 有时候…
I don’t know. Sometimes l…
我不总是像我看起来那样的自信
I’m not always as confident as I look.
-你看到那家伙开的车吗 -看见了
-Did you see what he had on? -Yeah.
很酷
It was pretty cool.

All right.
且慢
Wait a second.
怎么了
What?
妈的 我入伙了
Goddamn it. I’m in.
-啥 -我入伙了
-What? -I’m in.
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you’d be back.
三个条件
Three conditions.
一 你制定计划
One: you mastermind the plan.
二 鲍勃也得入伙
Two: Bob’s on the team.
第三个
Let’s hear the third one.
你得给我也弄件跳伞服
You gotta get me one of these jumpsuits.
-你喜欢跳伞服 -嗯
-You like these? -Yeah!
好 成交
Done. Deal. All right.
-你做得很正确 -是啊 我知道
-You’re doing the right thing. -Yeah, I know I am.
好吧 回见
All right. I’ll see you later on.
-要帮忙吗 -不 我能行
-Need any help? -No, I think I got it.
啊 挖眼
Ha-ha! Got the eye.
再挖
Got the eye again.
退后一点儿
Well, move back a little bit!
嘿 伙计们 欢迎回来
Hi, guys. Welcome back.
他回来了 亨利先生
He’s back, Mr. Henry.
鲍勃在哪儿 那个阔少
Where’s Bob? The rich kid?
-嘿 你好吗 -过得怎么样
-Hey, what do you say? -How’s it goin’?
迪格南 怎么样 进来
Dignan! What do you say? Come on in.
-没什么 -你们喝点儿什么
-Oh, nothing much. -What are you guys drinking?
-我要水 -我要杯汤姆·考林斯
-Water for me, please. -I’ll have a Tom Collins, please.
汤姆·柯林斯 好的
Tom Collins. Okay.
我想说的是过去发生的太操蛋了
I want you to know it was really too bad about what happened out there.
-很高兴看到你 -是啊 运气不好
-I’m glad to see you. -Yeah, it was unfortunate.
-别谈过去了 -太傻了
-Let’s not even talk about it. -It was stupid.
我们真傻真的 傻得冒泡
It was real stupid. It was extremely stupid.
我想让你知道我没指望你道歉
I want you to know I don’t expect an apology.
这家伙”我没指望你道歉”
Can you believe this guy? “I don’t expect an apology.”
-别多说这些了 -你当然不想多说
-Let’s not get into this. -Of course you don’t wanna get into it.
你巴不得我弟弟死在监狱里
You would have let my brother rot in fucking jail!
-你说只关48小时 -我没说
-You said 48 hours! -I never agreed to that.
-骗子 -放你♥妈♥的♥屁
-That’s a lie! -Bullshit!
-到后院来 现在 来单挑 -在这儿等会儿
-Backyard! Right now! Let’s go! -Just wait here.
-来 鲍勃 -后 这是我家 混♥蛋♥
-Come on, Bob. -Backyard? This is my house, asshole!
-过来 -等等
-Get out here! -Wait a second!
我知道你很生气但我觉得…
I know you’re feeling angry and I think the thing to do is…
-既然我们聚在一块了 好好谈谈吧 -等等
-We’re all here. Let’s talk. -Wait a second!
鲍勃 是个真爷们 我们活在现实中
Bob is a big boy. Now, we are in the real world.
我们不用拥抱来解决麻烦 我们用拳头
We don’t settle problems with hugs. We settle them with bare-knuckle tactics.
我就跟你谈谈
Let’s talk about that. ????????
-行啦 -鲍勃 别动
-Fine! -Bob, stay there!
-这是我家 -住手
-In my own house? -Stop it!
别打了
Just stop!
-你给我了个作勾拳 -好 别打啦
-You got me with a left hook. -Okay, no more fighting.
鲍勃 过来
Bob, come here.
我抱一下他得了
I’m gonna hug him.
我们在干吗 怎么了
What are we doing out here? What happened?
伙计
Man!
-你疯了 -我知道 我只是 我秀逗了
-You went crazy. -I know. I just… I don’t know.
-过来 -我一直盼着见你
-Come here. -I was looking forward to seeing you.
鲍勃 我们想拉你入伙 如果你愿意
Bob, we’d like to have you on the team, if you’II have us.
罗伯托 我整理下思路
Roberto, let me get something straight.
-你不会打网球 -不会
-You don’t play any tennis. -No.
-不会打高尔夫 -不会
-And you don’t play any golf. -No.
那你干嘛进乡村俱乐部
So why do you belong to a country club?
你问住我了
You got me.
好小子
You’re a piece of work.
-真好吃 -是啊 你想签字吗
-The food is very good. -Well, yeah. You just sign.
我做的是手指上的活儿
My work is the finger work.
我通常做的是
Usually my work is…
弄些声音出来 还有轻抚
Little sound and good touch.
-过得好吗鲍勃 -嘿 杰克逊
-How you doin’, Bob? -Hey, Jackson.
你们什么时候回城里来
When will your folks be back in town?
不好说 我上次听到他们在’新加坡’酒吧
That’s hard to say. Last I heard they were in Singapore.
你弟弟那天在那儿 他说你离家出走了
Your brother was up here the other day. He said you ran away from home.
-什么 -你离家出走了
-What? -You ran away from home.

Oh, shit.
-回见 -伙计们 鲍勃 很高兴在这儿见到你
-I’ll see you. -Hi, guys. Bob, fancy seeing you here.
其他人呢
The rest of the gang?
-嘿 约翰·梅普尔索普 -库马尔
-Hi, John Mapplethorpe. -Kumar.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
苹果白兰地 很高兴见到你
Applejack, nice to meet you.
-约翰 很荣幸见到你 -你是
-John, great pleasure to meet you. -And your name is?
杰克逊说你告诉他我离家出走了
Jackson said you told him I ran away from home.
我可能提到过
I might have mentioned it.
我26岁了 我没离家出走
I’m 26 years old. I didn’t run away from home.
哦 好吧 你去执行绝密任务了
Oh, that’s right. You’re on that top secret mission.
抱歉 我忘了我什么都不该说
I’m sorry. I forgot I wasn’t supposed to say anything.
我希望你别晃来晃去造我的谣
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t run around telling lies about me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!