What are you talking about? I…
你扯什么犊子
I thought… I swear you told me once you had a private plane.
你不是 不是有一次说你有私人飞机的吗
What? No.
啥 才没有
In San Francisco.
在旧金山那次
When I saw you, you said you just were on your, um…
那次见你 你说你正在你的
Yeah, my company leased a plane and flew everyone out there.
是 飞机是我公♥司♥租的 负责把人都送过去
Um, okay, well, I misunderstood.
啊 好吧 我理解错了
Listen, I just found out
哥们 我才得知
that my daughter has a tethered spine, okay?
我女儿得了拴系脊柱
She’s fucking three years old.
才他妈的三岁啊
What?
什么
Oh, no. Man, I’m…
我 哥们 我
Jason, I…
杰森
What does… what does that mean?
那是什么意思
I don’t know what it means,
我也不知道会怎么样
except, uh,
就是
she’s having major surgery in the morning,
她上午要做一个大手术
and, uh, she’s just, uh…
然后 她
she’s so little, you know?
她太小了
Oh… my God.
我的天
And it’s killing me.
我真的遭不住了
Listen, we’re sitting down with the doctors right now.
我这边还和大夫在一起
I got to go, Brad.
得先挂了
Okay. Okay, well… well, uh, keep me posted,
好好好 记得保持联络
and please give my love to your family.
替我向你家人问好
And, uh, I’m really sorry.
我真的抱歉
Aren’t you gonna, like, ask me how it went?
你不问问我怎么样了吗
What?
什么
The interview?
面试啊
Yeah, of course. How’d it go?
哦对对 怎么样了
It was, uh, it was really good.
嗯 还挺不错的
He said Jerome Backaly already called him and told him that I was talented
她说杰罗姆·贝克利已经打过电♥话♥说我很有才华
and to pay attention to my application.
让他留心我的申请
Really? Yeah.
真的 对
Troy, that’s amazing. Yeah.
特洛伊 这可太好了
Are you happy? Yeah.
你高兴吗 对啊
Good, man. Come on.
好 我们走
Let’s get this guy, all right?
就做这辆了
Hey, we’re going to Tufts University.
你好 去塔夫茨大学
Do you mind if I don’t go on the tour?
对了 我等下能出去一下吗
Okay, sure.
可以啊
There’s an old professor of mine
有一个我当年的老教授
I want to go say hi to. Okay.
我去打个招呼 好的
I think I told you about him.
之前和你说过他
Yeah. That’s fine.
嗯 没事的
Yeah, it’s right down there.
就在那边
My old dorm is back that way.
我当年宿舍就在那
Hi. I’m an old student of Professor Connor’s.
你好 我是康纳教授的学生
I was hoping I could say hi to him.
可以拜访他一下吗
Is he, uh… Oh.
他不是 哦
You just missed him.
你刚好没赶上
He just left? No.
他刚走 不是
Um…
那个
I’m sorry to say he died…
很抱歉 他去世了
just a few weeks ago, so…
就在前几周
He died?
他 去世了
But his name is still on the, uh, directory.
他名字不是还在名录上
I know. We have to change that.
我知道 我们还没来得及改
I just got in here, so… Oh.
我才刚搬过来 所以
How did he die?
他怎么去世的
He had a stroke, and he never recovered.
他有哮喘 一直都没治好
Oh. Well, that’s so sad. Mm.
好吧 真的好可惜
Yes.
是啊
He was a great teacher.
他是位好老师
He was a sweet man, mm-hmm.
也是个很好的人
Okay, well…
好吧
have a nice day.
祝您愉快
Thanks. You, too.
谢谢 您也是
Hello?

Hey, Brad. I saw you called. Everything okay?
布拉德 我看到留言了 还好吗
Yeah. Everything’s great. Yeah. It’s great.
好 都挺好的
Hey, Mel…
老婆
I just, um…
我 那个
I just… Isn’t it crazy how
感觉好不可思议啊
we made this kid, and now he’s this…
我们的儿子 这么的
brilliant, amazing person?
优秀 和出色
I wish you were here.
真希望你能来
Aw. So do I.
我也是
Well, honey, we’re getting ready to go into the conference.
好了 亲爱的 我这边还有会
I should probably go.
我得先挂了
Um, but I love you.
我爱你
I’ll call you tonight. Yeah. Okay.
晚上打给你
Okay, great. I love you, too.
好的 我也爱你
Yeah. Thank you so much for…
谢谢你能过来…
You know, I like Tufts. It’s a good school.
我很喜塔夫茨 这学校很好
I think I’d be happy there. And, you know, you went there.
我觉得我会很开心的 再说 你也是这里的
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, thanks for bringing me here, Dad, and going all out and everything.
谢谢你能带我来 老爹 帮我忙前忙后
Aw. I didn’t do anything.
得了 我啥都没做
Well, no, I mean, you made all those calls,
你打了那么多电♥话♥
and then now you have to go to dinner with a guy you hate.
现在还得和你很烦的人去吃饭
I don’t hate him.
我不烦他
I like him.
挺喜欢他的
But you said he was a jerk and you hated his guts.
你不是还说他是个混♥蛋♥ 而且贪得无厌
Nah, he’s a good guy.
啊 他人还不错
He’s, uh… he’s an old friend.
是个老朋友
I’m actually looking forward to seeing him.
我还挺想着见他一面的
Old friends are important.
老朋友们都很重要
All right, I’m heading out. I wish I could go to your concert,
好了 我走了 真想去听你的音乐会
but, have a good time, all right? All right.
好好享受吧 好的
All right, man. Have fun.
好的 好好玩
I’ll see you.
回见
Hi.
你好
I believe I have a reservation for two at 7:00.
我订了一个7点钟两个人的座位
The name is Sloan.
名字是斯洛恩
Okay.
好的
Great. Follow me.
跟我来吧
Yes, you are the first to arrive.
你朋友还没来
Oh. Okay. Do you happen to have another table?
好的 你们还有且他座位吗
Just, it’s a little loud right here.
这有点吵啊
We’re fully booked tonight.
今晚上都订满了
How about that one?
那张怎么样
I’m sorry, but it’s not available.
不好意思 那张不能坐
Oh. Looks like it’s available.
我觉着能坐啊
Yeah.
是啊
It’s not.
确实不行
Mm-hmm.

Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, buddy. Hey, man!
老铁 哈喽
Look at you. You look good. Oh… I’m going gray.
瞧瞧你 气色不错啊 头发都白了
Oh. Not as bad as me.
没我白得厉害
We failed in life.
岁月不饶人啊
Hmm?

Failed to stay young.
都老成这样了
Come on, grab your beer.
来把 把酒拿上
We’re moving tables.
我们换个地
Oh. Okay.
好的
I guess this table was available.
我说这桌子能坐吧
Yes. Enjoy your dinner.
能坐 您吃好
Thank you so much for coming tonight. Oh.
很感谢您今晚赏光

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!