Daddy gave it to Mummy as a wedding present.
这是爸爸送妈妈的结婚礼物
Tell me.
告诉我
I wanted too much.
我要的太多了
It’s nobody’s fault.
谁都没有错
But you’re not coming with me.
可是 你不会跟我走了
I can’t shut myself off from His mercy.
我不能拒绝主的宽恕
Can you understand that?
你能理解吗?
I don’t want to make it easier for you.
我不想让你好过
I hope your heart
我希望你的心
breaks.
伤透
But I do understand.
可我真的能理解
I have to let you go.
我要放你走
Whether by fate or the divine ironies of some higher power,
不知是命运的安排 还是什么力量支配的神的嘲讽
I find myself returned once more to Brideshead.
我再一次回到了布赖兹赫德庄园
Let it go.
松手
Did I want too much?
是我要得太多吗?
Get him out of my sight!
别让我看见你!
Did my own hunger blind me to the ties that bound them to their faith?
是我的欲望蒙蔽了双眼 让我不能接受他们忠于信仰的事实吗?
Am I only now, shadowed by war, all moorings gone,
只有像现在这样 披着战争的阴影 家当全无
alone enough to see the light?
我才能独自坦然面对白日?
Worst place we’ve struck yet.
这是占领过最破的地方
No facilities, no amenities,
没有任何基础设施 没有什么好东西
and the nearest village is a five-mile walk.
最近的村子也要在五里开外
Mind you, there’s a rumor of a big push coming.
提醒你 风传这儿会来一大批人
They’ll be shipping us off to France soon.
他们很快会把我们运回法国
Yes, very soon.
是的 很快
Where are the family now? Does anyone know?
这家人现在在哪儿了? 有人知道吗?
Some Lady Flyte lives on her own here, normally.
有个叫什么Flyte的女士 好像曾一个人在这儿过活
She’s overseas with the women’s service.
不过现在随妇女公共机构出国了
Her elder brother died in the Blitz. They’re all Roman Catholic.
她哥哥死于空袭 他们都是罗马天主教♥徒♥
I take it you’re not religious, Hooper. – Me? God, no. Can’t see the point in it.
我以为你不信教呢 – 我? 主 不信 不知道信那个有什么意义
You’re born, you live, then you die.
你出生 活着 然后死去
Do you have any hopes for the future, Hooper?
你对未来有什么心愿吗?
Hopes? Oh, aye, plenty.
心愿? 哦 嗯 好多呢
It’s our time now. You watch. The old ways, all this, they’re gone.
轮到咱们了 你看着吧 跟以往一样 这些 都会过去
Future belongs to us, so long as we don’t get shot.
未来属于我们 只要不被打死
How about you, sir?
你呢 长官?
You got someone special waiting for you?
有没有特别的人在等你呢?
Me? No.
我? 没有
I’ve loved and lost for more than one lifetime.
我一生中爱过却失去了不止一次
Would you like me to drive you back, sir?
要我开车送你回去么 长官?
No, not yet. Carry on, Hooper.
不 先不回 忙你的吧
Very good, sir.
好的 长官
Sergeant!
中士!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!