Dick!
显然,这是属于瘾君子的周末!
Obviously, it was a big dope weekend!
谁不想在自己的婚礼上放松
You wanna be relaxed at your own wedding.
-对此我很抱歉 -这没什么
-Sorry about that. -That’s fine!
我们说到哪儿了?
So where were we?
我说了,你应该尝试…
I was saying, you need to get your t…
你不坐吗?请坐吧!
Do you need a seat? Yeah, sure! Have a seat!
吉姆,你该了解市场
You need to get your toe in the the market, Jim!
你明白我的意思吗?住到远郊,很好!
You know what I’mn saying? Out of suburbs, fine!
两间卧房♥…
Two bedroom…
你们不需要带花♥园♥庭院吗?
…You don’t need a garden courtyard, do you?
你竟然在最棒的街区住最差的房♥子!
You want the worst house, in the best street!
你们需要厨房♥或者浴室吧…
You don’t need a kitchen or bathroom…
再说吧!
Put it in later!
比方说,你要借…
Say for example, you want to borrow …
400块
400.
或者300
Or 300
你想借钱…你内心争斗…
You do it…You Struggle…
你的明白?
Understand?
丹?
Dan?
丹?
Dan?
丹!
Dan!
丹…
Dan…
醒醒
Wake up.
丹,丹,醒醒
Dan, Dan, wake up.
我惨了
I’m fucked.
他喝了太多的香槟
Too much champagne.
我…我可以肯定
Yeah I’m…I’m sure it’s that…
这是个大日子
Well, it is the big day!
我煮点儿咖啡
I’ll make some coffee.
他醉了!
He’s drunk!
你想和我谈些什么吗?
Is there anything you want to talk to me about?
什么?
What?
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
妈,你知道的!
Mum, you know what’s going on!
我们要享受一段美好时光
We are having a lovely time!
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
那么,我就不知道你什么意思了
Well then, I don’t know what you mean!
丹咋了?
What’s wrong with Dan?
他醉了,妈妈,他没什么
He’s just pissed, Mum!He’s hopeless!!
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你们的盛情款待
Thanks for the beautiful reception.
你要知道,那会气死你父亲的
It’d kill your father, you know.
你不认为我们应该戒掉吗
Think we should stop?
-什么?难道我们不够体面吗?-是的,很体面!
-What? Now that we’re respectable? -Yeah, I know!
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
任何时候你说的“戒”这个词,我都明白
Whenever you say the word.
我们是麦当劳里最酷的人
We are the coolest people in McDonalds!
我们有很多优点
We had a lot going for us.
我们发现了将一切聚合起来的秘诀
We’d found the secret glue that held all things together
在一个没有噪音的
in a perfect place…
完美之地
…where the noise did not intrude.
我们的世界是如此…完整
Our world was…so very complete.
大地
Earth
-嘿,宝贝!-嗨!
-Hey baby! -Hi!
它怎么样?
How was it?
都差不多
About the same.
给你200块
Here’s $200.
我大概需要半个钟头
I’m gonna give it half an hour and then I’ll split!
耶,我不会太久,家里见
Yeah. I won’t be long.I’ll meet you at home.
好的,家里见
Ok, I see you there.
好的
OK.
有人说,用不了十年你就会成为一名吸毒者
They say that for every 10 years you’ve been a junkie …
你会花七年等待
You will have spent 7 of them…waiting.
一边花同样的时间思考
One way is not bad have as much time to think .
一边忍♥受着工作的苦闷
on the other, the anxiety was a full time job!
-嘿?-你这个贱♥人♥!
– Hey? – You slimey cunt!
-咋了?-你♥他♥妈♥怎么看这事儿?
– What? – What do you fucking reckon?
我只是稍微快了点儿,啥也没有
I just had a quick little bit! It was nothing!
哪里?
Where?
唔,公园。我遇见安吉的时候
Um, In the park. When I met Ange.
安吉拉和你一起那啥了?
Did Angela do it with you?
没,当然没,我们交易完就离开了
No, of course not!
We left as soon as we did the deal!
他可以体面地回家见他女友.你本来也可以!
Only because he’s decent enough to go home to his girlfriend.
Like you should be!
哦,凯蒂!他卖♥♥我大♥麻♥!为啥他总想着在公共厕所里备受欢迎?
Oh candy! He sold me the dope! Why would he want to have a hit
in the public toilet?
那你♥他♥妈♥也这么想?
Well why the fuck would you?
哇呜!听着,我承认这很蠢!
Oww!Look, I admit it was dumb!
你满意了?
Okay?
我很遗憾!
I’m Sorry!
让我给你尝点儿甜头吧!
Will you let me make you a nice taste!
白♥痴♥,我讨厌这样!
I’m getting sick of this, dickhead!
你的问题出在哪儿?
What is your problem?
你就是我的问题!
You are my problem!
你的存在简直是在浪费空间
You are a waste of space.
你找到了自己的人生或其他什么吗?
Are you getting your period or something?
没有,丹!
No, Dan.
我再也没有自己的人生了!
I hardly have my period anymore!
因为我的身体已经沉沦了!
…because my body’s all fucked up!
是你把我带进这个该死的梦靥
It’s this fucking nightmare you’ve led me into!
哦,是吗?我有拿枪指着你的头让你吸毒吗?
Oh right! Like I held a gun to your head! Did I? Eh??
我有逼你这么做吗?
Held you down, hit you up, did I?
操♥你♥大♥爷♥!
Fuck You!
操♥你♥妈♥的,凯蒂!
Fuck you too, Candy!
那好,我♥操♥你全家!
Well, Fuck you double then!
丹,你发现没有,我越认真,画得越差
Dan, have you noticed, the more I work, the less I paint?
凯蒂,我不想争吵!
Candy, I don’t want a fight! OK?
我就是不明白今晚你是怎么了!我是说…
I just don’t see what your problem is tonight! I mean…
我们一起生活!
We’ve got a life!
这没有什么好坏之分!
It’s neither good nor bad! OK?
你知道…你知道我在做什么吗?
Do you know… Do you know what I do?
仔细听着,蠢货!
Listen to this, dick fuck!
我整天都在干嘛?
What do I do all day?
我恨我现在的境况!
I fuck men I hate!
-别这样 -我该怎么办?
-Don’t do this. -What are going to do about it?
看这,就靠这个!不是吗?
Look, Okay, that’s it! Alright?
没有妓院,没有陪伴!
No more brothels, No more escorts!
-我们正开始崭新的生活! -你根本不懂
-We’re gonna take the time to start a new life!
-You don’t understand do you?
这就是我们的新生活,过去的让它过去吧
That’s really it this time.That’s going away!
或许我想继续
Maybe I want to keep using!
你知道,我讨厌工作,是的,但是
You know, I’m sick of working,yes,but…
假如我要继续吸毒,你会怎么办?
…What if I want to keep using?
What are you gonna do about it?
凯蒂!
Candy!
你怎么不去找个同性恋
Why don’t you ring gay blokes?
你开始工作!你去卖♥♥自己的屁♥股♥!
You start working!You hock your ass!
嘿,你不可以这么做
Hey, you know you can not do that!
你想想,我会…我会得艾滋!
You know, I’ll get…I’ll get AIDS!
你不会,白♥痴♥!
No you won’t, you moron!
你可以跟所有人一样用避孕套
You’ll make them use condoms,like everybody else!
我不知道怎么办
I wouldn’t know what to do.
你是异性恋,对吧?你只要做你擅长的事情就行了
You’re heterosexual, right? So you’re
just doing what you’re good at anyway.
你知道自己在说什么吗?
Did you even hear what you’re saying?
让我去干女人,没问题!
Let me fuck women, no problems!
如果我♥干♥女人可以来钱,我保证你不用工作
If I can do it with women, I’d make us all the money!
You’d never have to work, I swear!
但是…这些女人不是喜欢肌肉男吗?
But… These women, they want muscle types, don’t they?
如果做♥鸭♥有市场,我乐意做,但是我不认为有市场
If there was a market out there, I’d do it, but I don’t think there is!
而且你要知道,我不可能成为同性恋
And I’d be hopeless with the gay stuff!You know that!
你♥他♥妈♥的真令人难以置信
You’re fucking unbeleivable!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!