I’m so lonely right now…
我没有钱,我来自阿德莱德(澳大利亚南部城市)
I’ve got no money,I’ve just come from Adelaide…
我没有朋友…
And I’ve got no friends…
我看见钱包在座位上,我就拿了,我想都没想!
You know, I saw the wallet on the seat,
and I took it! I wasn’t thinking!
我对你的信♥用♥卡♥没有任何兴趣
And I’m not interested in your credit cards.
我只是想做对的事,把钱包还给你
I just want to do the right thing and give it back to you.
啊…那好,不!现在还不是时候,我…
Uhh… Well, no! I mean now’s not a good time, I…
我对整件事有点儿紧张
I’m a little bit nervous about this whole thing anyway!
我们可以…明天早上再碰面吗
Can we just…Let’s meet in the morning!
你几点…几点上班?
What…What time do you go to work?
你住在彼得森,对吗?
So you’re in Petersham, right?
嗯…那下面有个椭圆形的足球或者别的什么?
Umm… Isn’t there a footie oval down there or something?
我们用最简单有效方式见面吧
How about we meet out in front of the greyhound stand?
九点半可以吗?
9:30? Is that good?
那好,我到时会戴蓝色的棒球帽
Well I’ll be wearing a blue baseball cap!
注意!听着,这是我的号♥码!
Look! look, Take my number!
你有笔吗?好的…
You got a pen? Yep, Right…
– 0422 844 881- [这是我家管道工的号♥码!]
– 0422 844 881 – [That’s my Plumber’s!]
是的,881
Yes, 881.
好吧,你有移♥动♥电♥话♥吧,万一…
Well, have you got…a mobile just in case there’s a…
是的…是的…嘿,告诉我一件事…
Yeah… Yeah! Hey, Tell me one thing…
你是的证件照怎么这么可爱?
How did you manage to get such a cute photo on your license?
很抱歉!非常抱歉,我扯太远了!
I’m Sorry! Yeah, I’m sorry, I go too far!
好吧,9点半,到时候见
Alright! 9:30 then! I’ll see you then!
很好,谢谢你,罗杰,再见
Alright, Thanks Rog! Okay, bye!
丹,想象一下为了人类的福祉而运用你的力量
Imagine if you’d turned your powers
to the benefit of mankind… Dan!
这看起来像我吗?
Does this look like me?
一点儿也不
Not even remotely.
我可以借用一下你的眼镜!
I could use these!
有点像…
And a bit of…
现在如何?
…How about now?
戴眼镜的白种人
Caucasian man with glasses.
棒极了~
Yes!
我觉得自己像人猿泰山
I felt like Tarzan,at fuckin’ last!
我得去为“简”(指凯蒂)猎取食物了
I had to hunt down some food for Jane.
我知道我该胆大妄为一回了
I knew it was in my power to do something brave.
是的…
Yeah…
你回办公室后,我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk about this when you get back to the office?
20分钟之后…好的,再见!
20 minutes… Okay, bye!
很抱歉!
Sorry about that!
早上好,你好吗?
Good morning,How are you?
很好,你好吗?
Ah, good!How are you?
还好
Good.
我是想核对一下余额
I just uh, wanted to check my
current balance on this please!
好的,输一下你的个人识别号♥
Okay, I’ll just need to get you to
enter in your PIN…
哦,天哪,我..感觉糟透了
Oh God, I’m…terrible with this!
天哪!你有过记不住个人识别号♥的困扰吗?
God! Do you ever have trouble remembering your PIN?
对于记不住数字的人你确实该感到惊讶
You’d be surprised at the number of
people who forget them.
我知道,所以我进来…
Yeah I know! That’s why I came inside…
我在ATM机外面记不住密♥码♥,我想…
Because I couldn’t remember it
out at the ATM, and I thought…
如果我有身份证,我可以,呃…
You know I could just er..If I had ID?
不!很抱歉,你需要个人识别号♥来交易
No! I’m sorry, you need your PIN number for all transactions. It’s…
这是安全保障之一
It’s one of those security things!
是的,当然,当然,我理解
No! Of course, of course!I understand. Um…
你不能通融一下..
So you can’t just…
我真的不能!
I really can’t!
喂?
Hello?
-莫伊兰先生吗? -你是?
-Mr. Moylan? -Yes?
-罗杰莫伊兰先生吗? -怎么?
-Mr. Roger Moylan? -Yes?
罗杰莫伊兰,我是联邦银行安♥全♥部♥门的伊万道格拉斯
Roger Moylan, This is Ewan Douglasfrom
the Commonwealth Bank Security division…
是的,有事吗?
Yes? Is something the matter?
在过去的24小时我们留意到您信♥用♥卡♥的一些非正常的交易
We’ve been tracking some unusual activity on
your credit card, in the last 24 hours…
哦,不!
Oh no!
您最后一次使用主卡是在什么时候?
When was the last time you used your Master Card?
听着!我的钱包昨晚被偷了…
Um, look! I think my wallet was stolen last night…
您报失了吗?
Did you report it missing?
我正在打电♥话♥报失!
I was just calling now!
但这是我给您打的电♥话♥
But I called you.
我是说我正要给你们打电♥话♥
Um, I mean I was about to call.
莫伊兰先生,我要核对一下您的详细信息
Sir, Mr. Moylan, I’m going to have to
verify your details for a security check.
可以告诉我您的出生日期吗?
Would you please tell me your
Date of Birth?
嗯…1977年3月13号♥
Um… 13th of March, 1977.
您母亲的姓氏是?
Mother’s Maiden Name?
呃,林奇
Er, Lynch.
您的安全号♥码?
Number of security?
是个人识别号♥吗?
Is that like your PIN number?
不一定…但一般都是!
Well, it shouldn’t be…but you often find that it is!
嗯…试试3279
Umm…Try… 3279
某些日子,你会忘记所有的事情
It’s just one of those days, you know…
where everythings just gone!
常有的事!
It happens all the time!
嗯,听着…我已经取到每日限额
Um, but listen… I’ve already got my daily limit out from the ATM outside…
但是我需要更多,我想买♥♥下一辆老式的梅赛德斯
…But I actually need more, because
I’m trying to buy this beautiful old Mercedes….
奶油色的,你知道的,TLS?
…you know, the cream ones,you know, the TLS?
话说回来,那些人总是要收现金
Anyway, the guy’s willing to negotiate for cash…
2247块
…$2247.
天哪,我们成穷光蛋了
God, we’re going to be in the poor house!
50分!
…and 50 cents.
千万别对一辆车动感情!
Never get sentimental about a car!
我本来要你查一下这张卡的可用额度…
I might just get you to check the
available credit on this card…
我可以取现吗?
I can get a cash advance, can’t I?
凯蒂?凯蒂!
Candy? Candy!
我做到了,我他妈做到了,宝贝!
I did it! I did it! I fucking did it, baby!
我他妈真的做到了!
I fucking did it!
天,你会为此爱死我的!
God, You… are going to fucking LOVE me for this…
7千块!
7 Grand!!
天!你该看看它!我太伟大了,它就像…
Oh god! You should have seen it!
I was fucking great! It was like…
就像那部电影
It was like that movie we saw with that…
天,他叫啥来着,那个我们喜欢的演员?
God, what was his name,that actor we like?
他得到了所有的钱,他简直酷毙了 -丹尼!
…and he gets all that money,and he walks in and he’s all coool,
and stuf like that… -Danny!
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
糟糕
Shit.
凯蒂
Candy.
垃圾
Crap.
这不可能..呃..
It couldn’t be, uh…

No.
我们从没弄破安全套啊!
We never broke a condom.
我早就知道
I’d know.
是我弄伤你头的那晚
It was the night I broke your skull.
太疯狂了
How fucking weird.
一晚就怀上了
One night.
我可以去做人流
I can get an abortion.
不行
No.
不,不行!
No, no way!
可以的
This is good.
这是注定的
It was meant to be.
这正是我们需要的
This is what we need.
我们必须戒毒了
We’ve got to stop using.
是的
Yeah.
是的,当然
Yeah, of course.
要糖吗?
Sugar?
两勺
Two, please.
我们要告诉所有人
We’ve got some news everybody…
我们有孩子了
We’re having a baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!