啊,亲爱的
Ah, Darling!
凯蒂甜心,太棒了
Candice, Good God.
我们必须明确一些事情
We just wanted you to know that
we’ve made some decisions. and uh…
我们预留一部分钱出来养孩子
We’ve been putting some money aside,haven’t we?
我们要离开这个”仓库”
We’re going to get out of that
whole warehouse environment.
住进更适合居住的房♥子
…and live in a proper house.
是的,我们要在一个真正的“家”中
Yeah! We really want to raise our child in the….
…将孩子养大
…in a proper home.
你告诉你的父母了吗?
Have you told your parents?
没有
No.
第一天
Day 1
我们知道我们要做什么
We knew what we had to do.
有很多计划搁浅
It takes alot of planning to stop.
上天保佑!我们一定可以做到,凯蒂!
Lucky at last!We can really do this, Candy.
虽然会很艰难,但是…
It’s going to be hard, but…
就像一座桥
I’m sure it’s like a bridge…
只要我们走过它,一切都会好起来
And once we cross it,everything will be okay.
你可以继续画画了…
You can get back into your painting again…
也许我们该搬到乡下去…
Maybe we’ll move to the country…
种一点蔬菜…
Grow some veggies…
养几只鸡…
Feed the chickens…
我们应该搬到泰国…
We could go live in Thailand…
泰国很好,只要我们不吸毒的话
Thailand would be great,if we didn’t use.
或者去喜马拉雅山
Or the Himalayas.
我们将坐上独木舟
We’ll go canoeing…
在白色的浪花上漂流
A bit of white water rafting…
积极健康,甜美入睡
Get healthy, sleep well…
不用再受毒品的控制
…not have drugs in our system.
那样该有多好?
How good would that be?
我们必须戒毒
We really have to do this.
我们这次一定要做到
We have to do it this time.
是的,我们会的
Yeah, we will.
我们
We are.
我们正在努力
We’re really fuckin’ doing it!
第二天
Day 2
第四天
Day 4
我受不了了
I can’t do it.
我忍♥不住了
I can’t do it.
嘿!回床上来!
Hey!Come back to bed.
你会着凉的
Alright? You’ll catch a cold.
卡斯珀,是我,凯蒂
Casper, It’s Candy.
你拿到货马上给我电♥话♥
Ring me as soon as you get this.
我们打过你手♥机♥
We’ve tried your mobile.
我知道我说过一旦我们要货你就不理我们但是…
I know we said to ignore us while we did this, but…
三天了…
3 days…
…我们已经很出色了,但是我们现在感觉不是很好
…we did pretty well, but we’re not feeling so great now.
我们现在很需要你
We don’t want you to ignore us now.
你在吗?
Are you there?
在就说话
Pick up if you’re there.
说话呀!
Pick up!
好吧,你不在
Okay, you’re not there.
给我们电♥话♥
Call us!!
妈的!妈的!
Shit! Shit!
Shit! Shit! Shit!
科杰克吗?我是凯蒂啊!
Kojak? It’s Candy!
嗯…妈的,很不好
Um… Shit, not so good.
我很痛苦,我的意思是
I’m really sick. I mean…
我们需要信誉
We just need credit.
呃…我会去工作,之后我会还钱的
Uh… I can work a shift,and then I can pay you back.
是的,我可以连那些一起还了
Yeah, well if I work a shift,then I can pay that too.
我难受成这样根本不能工作
I can’t work when I’m this sick!
好的,再见
Ok, bye.
狗♥日♥的♥!
Fucking cunt!!
凯蒂
Candy.
-凯蒂 -哦,天哪
-Candy. -Oh God!
接电♥话♥
Answer!Answer, please!
他正要接电♥话♥
He was just about to answer!
-给我电♥话♥ -我要用电♥话♥!
-Give me the phone.-I want the fucking phone!
别拿我的电♥话♥,不行,不可以!
Don’t fucking take it away from me!No! No!!
-我们可以做到的 -不,滚开!不!!!
-We can do it. -No! Get away!! Nooooo!!
凯蒂,你在流血
Candy, you’re bleeding.
凯蒂,你在流血
Candy, you’re bleeding.
你怎么会流血?
Why are you bleeding?
羊水破了,她的宫颈扩张了
The water has broken.Her cervix has dilated.
这是我们不愿意看到的
This is what we didn’t want to happen.
我们都知道这是无法避免的流产
We call this an inevitable miscarriage.
我们尽力了
There’s no going back.
当我努力向凯蒂解释的时候,她正不得不经受…分娩的痛苦
As I was explaining to Candy,she’s going to
have to go through a kind of… labour!
我不知道那持续了多久,你必须怀孕过才知道那个过程
I don’t know however long that takes, you need to know that at this state of the pregnancy…
孩子没能够活下来
…the baby is not going to survive.
真对不起
I’m Sorry.
给我哌替啶(一种人工合成的镇痛和催眠药)
Give me pethidine!
我需要哌替啶!
I want pethidine!
你不想给她哌替啶吗?
Will you give her the fucking pethidine, or what?
她实在是太痛苦了,难道你没看见?
She’s fucking in pain,can’t you see this?
就这样!凯蒂,用力!
That’s it! Candy, push!
快出来了,用力,对了!!
Almost there! Push! That’s it!!
我可以抱抱吗?
Can I hold it?
医生,他的腿动了
Doctor, its leg moved.
只是痉挛而已
It’s just a spasm.
他明明动了!
It moved!
就是痉挛!
It’s just a spasm.
地狱
Hell
-你赚了多少钱? -50
-How much did you get? -50.
那家伙又来了
That guy is still back there.
-也许你会卖♥♥一点,会吗? -好吧
-Maybe you’ll sell some. Yeah? -Alright.
我们所做的一切
Everything we ever did…
都怀着美好的愿望
we did with the best of intentions…
但是..年复一年,事与愿违!
But.. events tumble!and the years pile up.
对一个瘾君子来说,世界是扑朔迷离的
The world is very bewildering to a junkie.
耶,我们都很棒
Yeah, we’re all good!
-纯度不够 -靠!
-Well… Tastes bad. -Fuck!
开始吧
Here you go.
你察觉到什么了吗?
Do you feel anything?
没啊
No.
-妈的! -我靠!
-Shit! -Shit!
你仍然坚持思想的转变
and still… you cling to the concept of change.
嘿,舒曼
Hey, Schumann…
我们正打算搬到乡下住一阵
…we are thinking of moving up the country for a while.
试试美♥沙♥酮♥(一种镇痛药)
Give methadone a try.
这东西有什么不同?
What the fuck difference would it make?
可以当空气清新剂
The air’s cleaner, for one.
这是厨房♥
It’s a kitchen.
有点暗,不是吗?
It’s a bit dark, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
是的,我们可以..
Yeah, we Could um…
打一个洞..开个天窗
knock out a hole…and put a skylight.
我爱你
I love you.
有冷冻青豆吗?
Any frozen peas?

No.
我找到一个,在那儿
I got one! There he is!
一直是涡轮霜冻
It was all the way down in the turbo frost.
你早上竟然没有准备
I can not believe you didn’t do this, this morning.
他们啥时候到?
What time are they coming?
日了!!
Fuck!!
生产日期是多少?
What’s the date?
哦,不,过期一个月了
Oh no, this expired a month ago.
你自己看,难闻死了!
Look at that! It smells bad!
-整个厨房♥都臭了!-难道不是吗?
-That’s got that kind of chicken smell!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!