猫咪保护世界安全之卧底 猫咪情报员
Mousers Enforcing Our World’s Safety. Feline intelligence.
猫咪情报员 是吗! 好啊 快问快答 8乘8是多少?
Feline intelligence, huh? Okay, quick, what’s eight times eight?
6♥4♥ – 哈哈 错了
Sixty-four. – Ha! Wrong!
八先拿掉三 然后去掉二
It’s eight, carry the three, move the two…
我等等再告诉你答案
I’m gonna have to get back to you.
猫底是为了确保猫咪不会对狗造成危害所成立
MEOWS protects the world’s cats against the pooch peril.
就是你 浪子. – 有人
That’s you, Rover. – Human!
快躲 快躲
Hide. Hide. Hide.
你们狗狗就不能做点别的吗?
Can’t you doggies do anything else?
噢 为什么我们只有这一招
Ugh. Why is this always our fallback position?
所以你不是被珍珠猫叫来找这只鸟的吗?
You weren’t hired by Kitty Galore to find the bird?
你又错了 臭狗
Wrong again, fleabag.
我的任务是找到她并让她躺平
My mission is to find her and take her down.
听好 珍珠猫 本来的代号♥叫a.k.a. Ivana Clawyu
See, Kitty Galore, a.k.a. Ivana Clawyu…
曾经是猫底最棒的探员 直到一年前
…was one of MEOWS’ best agents until a year ago.
不 不要靠近我!
No. Don’t come any closer.
他被派遣到一个化妆品工厂执行任务
She was on assignment at a cosmetics factory…
有只警卫狗把它逼退到除毛霜里
…when a guard dog chased her into a vat of hair-removal cream.
从此他光秃秃 还被探员同事嘲笑排挤
Hairless beyond recognition and humiliated by her fellow agents…
所以她离开了猫底回到她原本的家
…Ivana left MEOWS and returned to her home.
这只怪物是什么? 都把狗狗吓坏了 快把那东西赶出去
What is that hideous thing? It’s freaking out the dog! Get that thing out!
快滚!
Scram!
但是今天是圣诞节
But it’s Christmas.
我一定要报仇
I’ll make them pay.
从此之后 他浪迹天涯 并且改名叫做珍珠猫
After that, she went rogue, changed her name to Kitty Galore…
展开了他的复仇计划 直至今日
…and has been bent on revenge ever since.
等等 如果他想毁掉所有狗类 那你为什么还要阻止她?
Wait. If she wants to destroy all dogs, why are you trying to stop her?
别再听信谣言了 并不是猫咪就是邪恶的代表
Contrary to your belief, all cats aren’t evil.
我们照顾人类的事可不比你们逊色
We care about humans as much as you do.
珍珠猫要对人类与狗进行复仇 这就是为什么要阻止她
Kitty wants revenge on dogs and humans, and that is why she must be stopped.
嘿 狗狗 你有毛病啊 小子
Hey, doggies. – What is wrong with you, kid?
你要用同一招登场几次才你才甘心啊!
How many times can you go down the same slide?
真对不起 我的意思是…我是说“咕”
I’m sorry. I mean… I mean coo.
妈咪!妈咪!
Mommy! Mommy!
我们都被你连累了
We’ve been compromised.
你不要在人类面前讲话 除非你变成鹦鹉
Unless you turn into a parrot, never talk in front of humans!
听着 我知道珍珠猫会为了这只鸟而来 而你会需要我的帮助
Listen, I know Kitty. She’s coming after this bird, and you’ll need my help.
抱歉了探员 跟猫合作免谈
Sorry, Agent LicksAlot, no cats allowed.
看来我们总算有默契了
Something we agree on.
你们没有退路了 试试看阻止我啊!
You guys don’t have a choice. Just try and stop me.
喂, 你好
Hello?
拉森警官 我是雷蒙德警官
Officer Larson, this is Officer Raymond.
你编号♥K-9的搭档迪格斯失踪了 – 什么?
Your K-9 partner, Diggs, is missing. – What?
我们今天去查看他的笼子时 发现他已经不见了
During today’s rounds, his cage was vacant. He seems to be lost.
你们怎么会让迪格斯跑掉?
How do you lose Diggs?
他还没有真的丢掉 因为我们还没收到相关的文件
He’s not officially lost. We’re filing the appropriate papers.
你回笼子再找找他 再告诉我他没躺在地板上
Go back and check for him. He didn’t fall through the floor!
好吧
Yes, sir.
抱歉亲爱的 我等等再回来 迪格斯失踪了
Sorry, honey, I’ll be back. Diggs is missing.
今日特餐:有吃剩的肉饼和熏肉
Today’s specials are leftover meatloaf and bacon.
熏肉!熏肉!熏肉!
Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!
为了你好 最好是跟紧我 小猫 我建议你眼睛不要到处乱瞄
Follow me, cat. For your own good, I suggest you avoid sudden moves.
今晚七点将上映的《史酷比》入场卷 已售完 请各位准时入场
The 7 p.m. Screening of Scooby-Doo is now sold out. Tickets still available…
什么!我没看错那是猫吗?
Wait! Is that a cat?
为什么每个人都猛盯着我看
Why is everybody looking at me…
他们是没看过断翅的鸽子骑在脏狗上吗?
like they’ve never seen a crippled pigeon riding on a dusty dog?
你们怎么可以当没听到?
Would you guys stay out of there?
派奇 不可以 那电脑不是给你咬的玩具
Patches, no, that computer is not a chew toy.
嘿 别把你的尾巴放进削铅笔机里
Hey, get your tail out of that pencil sharpener.
酷奇 不要和你哥哥吵架
Cookie, stop barking at your brother!
看来你需要通灵狗才能跟小鬼们沟通
Where’s the Dog Whisperer when you need him?
幸好他们没穿毛衣
At least they’re not wearing sweaters.
我老婆今天放大假 所以我只好看着这些调皮蛋
The wife is at the groomers today, so I’m watching the litter.
派奇 把兄弟们带出去
Patches, take your brothers outside.
冲啊!
Let’s go!
不要跟陌生人讲话喔!
And don’t take treats from strangers!
小鬼们
Kids.
泰博 拉泽比
Tab Lazenby.
原来你当上了猫底的肥猫执行长啊
So you’re the new fat cat at MEOWS.
我刚有说你是肥猫吗?我本来是想说… 脱脂鲜奶有益健康
And when I say “fat cat,” I mean you might wanna switch to the skim milk.
噢 卢兄不要紧 看来他们给了一个高高在上的官位坐啊
Oh, Lou, so catty. I see they’ve given you the key to the executive Dumpster.
看来一切都很值得喔
All that butt-sniffing paid off.
寒暄到此就好 现在有个我的人在你那吧
But enough pleasantries. You have one of my operatives.
据我所知 那个珍珠猫也曾是你的人对吧
I understand that Kitty Galore is one of yours too.
她已经不再是了 我们会以此为戒
She’s our spilled milk. We’ll lick it up.
你根本无法想信她有多么的危险
You can’t begin to imagine how dangerous she is.
在她完成复仇前是不会停手的
She’ll never stop until she has her revenge.
她正在威胁着我们 泰博
She’s threatening us, Tab.
世界都反了 本来应该是狗追猫的
It takes a dog to chase a cat.
原本应该由我们的猫来抓珍珠猫的
But it’ll take a cat to catch this kitty.
这跟谁去抓珍珠猫无关 重点是要保护人类
This isn’t about who should go after Kitty. It’s about protecting the humans.
他说的对 我们不能干坐在这吵嘴
She’s right. We can’t just sit around arguing jurisdiction.
除非….
Unless…
现在 将是我们历史上重要的时刻
Now, this would be a first in our political history.
距离珍珠猫的期限只剩下不到24小时 我们没有别的选择了
With 24 hours left on Kitty’s deadline, we may have no other choice.
猫和狗将并肩作战
Cats and dogs will have to work together.
这不合常理啊
That ain’t right.
什么?不可能 跟她一起合作?
What? No way, man. Work with her?
为什么我们不能跟邮差结盟就好?
Why don’t we go ahead and make an alliance with the mailman?
迪格斯 和谢默斯一起在外面等着
Diggs! Wait outside with Seamus.
跟猫合作?那我不如跟肥虫算了
Work with cats? I’d rather have worms.
给我滚出去!
Outside! Now!
我看你们都忘了自己是谁 居然要跟猫一起玩
Where I’m from, we don’t play with cats.
我们可是追猫的 – 再见
We chase them. – Bye-bye, now.
卢兄 小朋友说的也有道理 我们也许不该跟猫合作 我们无法信任他们
Lou, the kid’s got a point. We can’t just work with cats. We can’t trust them.
你会被糊弄的
You’re being dramatic.
这些家伙到底要我怎样? 我才不要跟猫合作
What do these guys want from me? I can’t work with a cat.
可是我也不想回狗窝去
But I don’t wanna go back to the kennel.
你有在笼子里生活过吗 好朋友
You ever live in a cage, my friend?
哈 我还真希望有
Ha. I wish.
有小秋千玩 免费的瓜子吃 还有个小镜子挂在那
The little swings, free sunflower seeds, that little mirror to hang with.
天啊 我真希望能回到尚恩的身边
Man, I wish I was back with my partner, Shane.
现在, 那只像是个美好的安排.
Now, that was a sweet setup.
你知道谁是完美的吗? 猫吗?才不是
You know who has the sweetest setup? Cats. Mm-mm-mm.
谈点轻松的 他们老爱高高在上的被宠爱
Talk about cushy. They’re pampered like royalty.
像我有个表哥尼奇 他曾跟珍珠猫住在同个地方表演
This one house my cousin Nicky used to work at for Kitty Galore…
他说那里可是猫咪的天堂
…it was a feline paradise.
住同个地方?在哪?
House? What house?
布奇 我知道哪里能找到珍珠猫了!
Butch! I think I know where we can find Kitty!
这真是史无前例
This is historic.
三个不同种族抛开己见一起逛大街 齐心协力就为解开谜团
Three species coming together, putting aside our differences to solve a mystery.
这真是个梦幻组合 除非这不是个梦
This is like the Dream Team, except we ain’t dreaming.
把爪子磨利 我们到了
Pick up your paws, y’all. We’re almost there.
你在鬼扯什么?
What are you talking about?
来个人拿胶带封着他的嘴巴
Is there a soundproof bag we can stuff him in?
我想这就是当初尼奇跟珍珠猫相遇的地方吧
This is the joint where Nicky smuggled stuff for Kitty Galore. I think.
是的 应该是没错 我肯定
No, it is, I’m positive.
大概有65%的信心
Sixty-five percent sure.
也许可能有67% 可是我又…
I could go up to 67, but I’m de…
喔你看 有虫虫大餐
Oh, look, a potato bug!
提高警觉 珍珠猫也许就在里面
Stay alert. Kitty could be ready to pounce inside.
我们正在突破自我 就在这陌生的地方
We’re on an epic quest. Through foreign lands.
培养起默契还更了解自己
Learning about each other. And a little about ourselves.
项圈 开锁
Collar: Lockpick.
小心!
Look out!
你好啊老兄!
Whoa, man!
嘿 他看起来好像条狗喔 老兄
Hey. It’s, like, a bunch of dogs, man.
太棒了!
Awesome.
嘿 我们在哪见过面吗?
Hey, are we related?
老兄 我刚看他眨眼睛了
Dude, I saw it blink.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!