Yeah
警报 迪格斯探员
Alert, Agent Diggs.
一旦你决定接受任务
Your mission, should you decide to accept it…
总部将会报告更进一步的指示
…will be revealed at HQ.
然后这只松鼠会自爆 但是在那之前 会先跳一段热舞
This squirrel will self-destruct. But first, a little dance.
好了 我完了
All right, I’m done.
告诉我状况 – 我们的防火墙被突破了
Talk to me. – Our firewall’s been breached.
有人入侵了我们的系统
Somebody hacked the system.
破解这个系统? 谁?怎么可能
Hacked the system? Who? How’s that even possible?
只有一个人能办到 而他就在…
Only one mastermind could do that. But he’s in…
喔 不会吧 又是他
Oh, gee, not this guy again.
你好,我毛茸茸的朋友! 是我,叮当哥
Greetings, my furry friends! It is I, Tinkles!
自♥由♥!逍遥法外!喵喵
Free! Scot-free! Meow, meow.
你真得以为监牢能永远关住我吗?
Did you really think the Rock could hold me forever?
我当然不是个乖乖的家猫呢
I am definitely not an indoor cat.
嘿 林戈 我正在连线 我正在偷连他们的线路耶
Hey, Ringo, enough with the steel drums here! I’m trying to talk, “mon”!
嘿 老大 快看我 我敲的好快
Hey, boss, I’m riffing. Heh-heh!
我很喜欢那种猫捉老鼠的游戏
I’m going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse.
或是我该说成 猫捉猫
Or shall I say cat and cat…
和狗…
…and dog…
听说你们还有小鸟啊 不会吧? 都快成动物园了
You have the little bird there too, right? Wow, it’s like a whole petting zoo.
不说了 快来抓我啊 如果你有种的话
Anyway, come and get me, if you dare!
好了 大家 我们有工作了
All right, team. We got work to do.
你哪都别想去
You’re not going anywhere.
什么?为什么?
What? Why not?
因为你还没戴上你的新项圈
Because you don’t have your new collar…
探员
…agent.
尽情的使坏吧 闪亮动人
Go ahead with your bad self. Bling!
你们确定要接下这个任务?
You guys ready to do this?
和一堆狗一起工作? 我怎能拒绝呢
Work with a bunch of dogs again? How could I say no?
那是当然的!
Absolutely!
等等 我们不是在讲午餐要吃啥吗?
Wait. We’re talking about lunch, right?
好了大家 让我们来大闹一翻吧
All right, team. Let’s go kick some tail!
不会吧 为什么没有这个不工作?
Come on! Why isn’t this working?
嘿嘿 快帮帮我写电子邮件啊 我要去看兽医
Hey, hey! Help me with my e-mail. I gotta reach my vet.
我得叫他给我一点除虫霜
I gotta get me some of that deworming cream.
在热带地区 害我的屁♥股♥好痒 说了你也不信 等等
Tropical heat makes my butt itch like you wouldn’t belie… Wait.
那绿灯为什么亮着
What’s this green light for?
这东西应该亮着吗? 老大 你还在线上
This thing supposed to be on? – Boss, you’re still connected.
所以大家都.. 但是…就是大家都听到我有…
So everything I’m… But, like… So they can still…
皮肤病…
Rash.
呃….所以好糗喔…
Uh… So the cream? Oh. Wow. Um…
猫咪独占鳌头! 耶
cats rule! Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!