项圈 开启通讯
Collar: Comlink.
总部 我们找到凯瑟琳和迪格斯了
HQ, we have Catherine and Diggs.
干的好 布奇 快去找珍珠猫的卫星设备
Nice work, Butch. Now find Kitty’s device.
哪里可以把珍珠猫那个卫星藏的好好的呢?
Where could Kitty be hiding that satellite dish?
卫星这么大 可不是随便就能藏起来的
It must be huge. You can’t just hide something like that.
给我等一下 那个游乐设施看起来有点像…
Hey, wait a second. That ride looks kind of like a…
不会吧 你太天才了
It sure does. – Genius!
什么?可是我怎么看都不像是一个巨大的卫星…
What? All I see is a giant satellite-dish-looking…
大家 先躲起来
Team, huddle up.
是时候了 – 拯救狗狗 拯救世界
It’s go time.- Save the dogs, save the world.
首先要做的是 爬到游乐设施的最上面
First thing to do, get on top of that ride.
等一下 这个游乐设施有身高限制吗?
Yes! Wait. Is there a height requirement for this ride?
看看我这壮观的装备
Behold my glorious device!
小心点 小美味
Careful, Scrumptious.
如果光碟被刮伤 我就刮伤你
Scratch that disc, I scratch you.
就在这个时刻 地球即将臣服在我的猫爪下
In mere moments, the planet becomes my scratching post!
不好意思 有没有人看到我的助理
Excuse me, has anyone seen my assistant?
她看起来有点像没毛的鸡
She kind of looks like a raw chicken.
噢 我的天 珍珠猫
Oh, my Lord! Kitty!
快从那里下来
Get down from there!
让晚会开始吧
Let’s get this party started.
我的卫星一定位 我就把开关按下去 传送讯号♥
As soon as my satellite is in position, I hit the button and upload the signal!
什么?
What?
3 2 1….Three, two, one…
世界怎么样了?
What in the world?
我超爱当间谍犬了!
I love being a spy dog! Yeah!
我♥干♥嘛要这样做?
Why am I doing this?
踩煞车 踩煞车 踩煞车
Brakes, brakes, brakes.
嘿 看我的猫踢
Hey, Catzilla!
太好了 完美落地
Yes! Perfect landing.
给我小心点 珍珠猫 因为谢默斯我要来踢你的…
Watch out, Kitty, because Seamus is about to kick your… Ah! Ooh!
小豹!去阻止他们
Paws! Stop them!
珍珠猫 什么?
Kitty! Where…?
啊!怎么缠这么紧
Ah! It’s so tangly!
那是魔术师吗?
Is that the magician?
哇呜!他表演的真是太神了
Ooh. This guy is amazing.
卫星快要定位了 好的 我们分♥析♥了蓝图…
The satellite is almost in position. Okay, we’ve analyzed the blueprints…
我们发现在卫星设备上有一个自爆按钮
…and we think there’s a kill switch on that device.
看那边 那个红色按钮应该就是了
Look! That red button. It looks like an off switch.
我们必须爬上那个控制面板 – 狗狗金字塔
We have to get up to that control panel. – The pyramid.
上次在老奶奶家的那招 – 好主意
From the cat-lady house. – Good thinking.
你知道该怎样做了 – 没错
You know what to do. – Right!
等等 你们在干嘛?
Wait! What are you doing?
我够不到按钮 现在怎么办?
I can’t reach it! Now what?
那是鸟吗?还是飞机?
Ta-da! It’s a bird. It’s a plane.
都不是 是在关键时刻的我
Nope, had it right the first time.
不好意思 原谅我 鸽子要来拯救大家了
Excuse me. Pardon me. Pigeon to the rescue.
我来啦
Here I come!

No!
我是说 谢谢你
I mean, thank you.
等等
Wait!
你们这些蠢货! 并不是每个红色按钮都是自爆按钮
You fools! Not every red button is an off switch.
坐稳了 小朋友们
So buckle up, kiddies.
真正好玩的才要开始而已
The real ride has just begun.
讯号♥已经发射了
The signal’s fired.
正在上传”野性的呼唤”讯号♥到卫星上
The satellite’s uploading the Call of the Wild.
布奇?布奇你在吗?快回答我
Butch? Butch are you there? Talk to me!
快回答
Come in!
卢兄 听到了吗?
Lou, come in!
我们跟总部失去联♥系♥了 我想我们就留个言给他 然后收工回家吧
We’ve lost HQ! – I suggest we just tag out and call it a day.
迪格斯!有什么计划吗?
Diggs! Any ideas?
如果我能到电线那里的话…
If I get up to those wires…
我就能切断电线 阻止传送
…I can disconnect them and shut this thing down!
把这个拿去吧 你会需要的
Then here. You’re gonna need this.
真的吗? – 是的 是真的
Really? – Yeah, really.
但是不可以给我刮坏
And don’t scratch it!
你说什么,凯瑟琳? 想不想跟我去兜风啊?
What do you say, Catherine? Feel like going for a ride?
我们来吧
Let’s do this.
项圈 发射抓钩
Collar: Grappling hook!
项圈 收回抓钩
Collar: Retract.
迪格斯
Diggs!
什么…
What the…?
我的…
Oh, my…
哇呜!一个机器猫. 真希望我的圣诞礼物也能有一个
Whoo! A robot cat. I know what I want for Christmas.
喜欢我的新发明吗?
Like my new invention?
最厉害的是你只要随便把零件拼一拼
Amazing what you can do with a few spare parts…
他就可以变成坏人开始毁灭人类
…and a thirst to destroy mankind.
我的项圈
My collar!
我们走 – 他在你后面
Let’s go! – Right behind you.
没用的
This is futile!
我们马上就要体验满是疯狗的世界了
We’re seconds away from a world full of barking-mad canines.
而且你们来不及阻止我了
And you’re too late to stop it!
来不及了
It’s happening!
那个 野性的呼唤 已经到达伦敦,纽约,阿尔伯克基上空了
The Call of the Wild has hit London, New York, Albuquerque!
我们只剩下不到一分钟的时间来阻止了
That leaves less than a minute till it’s overhead.
加油啊 迪格斯 你可以办到的
Come on, guys. You can do this.
我们已经很接近电线了 – 我的项圈怪怪的
We’re almost at the wires! – Something’s wrong with my collar!
该用B计划的时候了
Then it’s time for Plan B!
我不喜欢B计划
I hate Plan B!
好了 听我倒数 3 2 1….
Okay, on my count. Three, two, one…
跳!
…jump!
这就是你用来阻止我的计划吗?
That was your plan to stop me?
当这一切结束 你将是第一个被我关起来的
When this is over, you’ll be the first to be locked up.
大姐 这只狗永远不会再回到狗舍的
Sister, this dog is never going back to the kennels.
又是你 – 来吧
You again? – Come here.
嘴巴痒想咬东西吗? 咬这个吧
You wanna bite something, pal? Bite this.
什么 等等 不要啊
What? Wait! No! No!

No!
你以为我这样就会放弃了吗?才不会呢
You think I’m finished? Never!
你需要更多的猫狗才能阻止我
It’ll take more than some dogs and a cat to stop me!
我受够了!
I’ve had it!
那换老鼠来怎么样啊?
How about a mouse?
小美味?什么…不要啊
Scrumptious? What…? No.
小美味
Scrumptious!
再见!
Bye-bye!
救救我
Help me.
妈?
Mom?
小心 就要爆♥炸♥了
Watch out! It’s gonna blow!
严禁搭乘 – 让我们离开这里吧
Abandon ride! – Let’s get out of here!
谢谢你,旧金山!
Thank you, San Francisco!
感觉到了吗?珍珠猫 你感受到爱了吗?
Do you feel that, Kitty? Do you feel the love?
来吧 狗狗 来吧
Come on, boy. Come on.
迪格斯
Diggs?
迪格斯
Diggs!
我真高兴又见到你了,老兄! 过来!
I’m glad to see you too, buddy! Come here!
这是我的好孩子
Well, there’s my big boy.
你是怎么知道路回家的?
How did you get here?
嘿 迪格斯 听我说
Hey, Diggs, listen to me.
我很抱歉 我没有为你争取到更多
I am so sorry that I didn’t stick up for you more.
但我保证 这事绝对不会再发生了 你懂吗?
I promise that will never happen again. You hear me?
欢迎回家 好兄弟 来吧 让我们进屋去
Welcome home, buddy. Come on. Let’s go inside.
来啊 迪格斯
Come on, Diggsy!
亲爱的 你绝对不会相信 我刚刚发现了什么
Honey, you’re not gonna believe who I just found.
看来有人好像交了新朋友呢
Looks like someone made a new best friend.
这给你
Here you go, boy.
他就像新的狗一样
He’s like a new dog.
你觉得他还会怀念当警犬的日子吗?
Think he misses being a cop?
相信我 亲爱的 喜欢刺♥激♥已经是过去的他了
Trust me, honey, excitement’s the last thing on his mind.
佐伊 你要不要跟我们一起吃饭啊?
Zoe, do you want to join us at the table?
啥?
what

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!