你好 我就是客户
Hi, I’m the client
爱德华 你还好吗
Hi, hi, hi, Edward, how are you holding up?
我很好 非常好
I’m pretty good, I’m doing very well
我刚跟香港的联♥合♥国♥难民事务办事处的负责人见过面
Ok, I just met with the head of the UNHCR here in hong kong,
他们知道你在寻求保护
and they’re aware that you are raising
你有权利享有联♥合♥国♥难民署的保护
the protection you are entitled to under the UNHCR and
-他们想让你到我们联♥合♥国♥这边来 -好的
-They wouls like you to come wih us to the UN. -OK
如果你现在来 还是午饭时间
If you come now, it’slunchtime,
但是他们会让我们进去
but they’re gonna let ue in.
其他人不行
No one else can get in.

OK
联♥合♥国♥难民署大楼有个独♥立♥出口
At the UNHCR there are separate exits from the buiding
你可以从那里出去
so we have a good opportunity,
-如果媒体发现你在这里的话 -好的
-If any of the media finds out you’re there, -Yeah
你可以从另一条通道离开大楼
You be able to exit a cifferent way from the building.
嗯 不错
OK. That’s great.
我可以带点设备吗
Is it OK if I bring equipment
这样我走的时候
‘Cause I am just kind of going,
可以随时从任意方向离开
so I can leave in any direction at any time
如果可以的话就不回来了
and not come back, if necessary
你只需离开那里就好 不用再回来
Just walk out of there, you don’t have to go back,
好的
OK
带上你想带的东西 直接和曼先生走
Take whatever you want you, and just go with Mr. Man.
我会来接你
I will pick you …
他知道我会在哪里接你们
He knows ehere I’m gonna pick you guys up.
然后我会把你们带到联♥合♥国♥难民署
And then I’ll bring you to the UNHCR
嗯 是个好主意
OK, that sounds good
好的
Allright
谢谢你 谢谢你的帮助
Thank you, thank you so much for helping….
他很担心 下一步怎么走
He’s quite worried about the next step,
担心住所 担心他之后要呆在哪里
about accmmodation, where he is going to stay.
担心呆的地方是不是够隐秘 会不会被警♥察♥发现
where there is something private and that he would not be discovered by the police.
别…别…
Don’t… Don’t…
现在先不要担心那些 先去联♥合♥国♥
I wouldn’t worry about that now, let’s just get to the UN.
好的 我明白
ok.I see.
我们出发前给你打个电♥话♥ 可以吗
I will give you call before we start, ok?
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you
再见
Bey-bey.
再见
Be
然后 现在
So… Now this,
你看 我们没有车之类的
look at, we don’t have a car.
我在想
What I’m thinking…
我们可以
We may
让前台给我们安排一辆车
ask the concierge to arrange a car.
或者我们直接下楼打车
Or we just go down and cath a taxi?
但是…
But it’s quite…
尖沙咀这边的交通 打车是比较困难的
The traffic here in Sha Tsui is quite diffcult t get a taxi.
这样 那么你…
Yeah, so you…
香港有没有领导人会因为
So is there president for this where Hong Kong
政♥治♥言论而引渡某人
would extradite someone for political speech?
我不太清楚
No, I’m not aware of
如果说我们这里有刑罚申请
But if we have a torture claim
或是避难申请的话
or asylum seeking claim,
根据法律 他们应该
then ther ought, under the law,
他们应该会为你提供担♥保♥
they ought to give you recognizance
让你待在香港
for you to stay in Hong Kong
因为他们不知道把你送回哪里
because they don’t know where to dump you back yet.
上周 这场讨论已经引起很大关注
The president certainly does not welcome the way
总统显然表示不满
that this debate has earned a great attention in last week
有关在反恐中至关重要的敏感项目
then the leaked class-five information
其五级保密级别信息泄露俨然成了一个大问题
About sensitive programs that are important
众所周知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥势必
in our fighting against terrorists who
会对美国人♥民♥造成很大的危害
will do harm to Americans is a problem
但是讨论本身是合理的 也是值得参与的
but the debate itself is ligitimate and should be engaged
哪个是我们想要的
All right.. So which ones do we want to here then?
这些都是有关如何操作的
This is operational stuff
这些我们不能说
so we mustn’t say any of this
那就编辑一下
So, redact that.
到最上面
Go near the top
亚力山大讲的那句话怎么样 是不是…
What about the Alexander quote? Is that something…
这个是《TARMAC》项目
Yeah, that’s in TARMAC.
为什么我们不能一直搜集所有信♥号♥♥
Why can’t we collect all the signals all the time?
这就话听起来像是曼维斯的暑假作业
Sounds like a good summer homework project for Menwith.”
国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长基思·亚力山大访问英国 就这个
Keith Alexander, the head of the NSA, on a visit to U.K. This one.
对 就是这个
Yeah, that’s it
秘密文件 是这个吗
Secret documents. Is it?
秘密文件
Secret documents?
我们要在这里呆很久
We’re gonna stick here
这个只有三张独♥立♥幻灯片
That should just have three single slides on there
更多的幻灯片在…
It’s got more than three single slides on
我们一定要非常小心
We have to be extremely careful
这个
Yeah?
对 就是这个
Yeah, that’s it
对我们卫报来说这太危险了
This is really dangerous stuff for us, Guardian
如果我们出出错 会非常生气
If we make mistakes, very angry
我们一定要妥善保管
We kept it all under lock and key
没人知道 我不是说…
And no one knows. No, I’m not saying that.
如果我们进行详细报道
They will come in and snap the front door down
他们肯定会把我们大门都拆了
if we elaborate on that.
他说首相非常关注此事
And he said, “The prime minister is desperately concerned about this.”
他们反复强调这是最上头的命令
And they kept saying, “This is from the very top.”
根据这个行李箱
As you can see on this now, the flight bag
斯♥诺♥登在这架飞机上
it accordingly has Snowden aboard
这架飞机就快到达目的地莫斯科首都
Almost reach its destination here in Moscow
一分钟内即将降落
scheduled to land in the Russia capital within a minute
你可能听说了 一名中♥央♥情报局特工
As you may have heard, there is a CIA agent
揭露了大量信息
who has revealed a lot of information
现在他被困在莫斯科机场内
And he’s now trapped in the, the airport in Moscow
我们已经成功把他带离香港
We’ve managed to get him out of Hong Kong,
想在莫斯科机场降落
he landed in the Moscow airport.
美国政♥府♥吊销了他的护照
The America government has canceled his passport
严格来说 他已经进入俄♥罗♥斯♥领土
so formally, he has entered into Russian territory
他现在在机场的中转区
He is in a transit area of the airport
的人跟他在一起
And people is accompanying him
我们计划安排一架私人飞机带他离开莫斯科
We are trying to arrange a private jet to take him from Moscow
到厄尔瓜多或者委内瑞拉
To Ecuador or, or perhaps maybe then Venezuela
或者冰岛 去那些能确保他人身安全的国家
or maybe Iceland, countries in where he will be safe
请上交所有通讯设备
May I collect all the phones, please?
好的
ok
把它们放进冰箱
Put them in the refrigerator
所以 你们都知道 六月份的时候
So, as you know, in June
斯♥诺♥登被控告三项重罪罪名
Snowden was in charge with three legal violations felonies
主要从一战开始
principally under an world war one era.
有一个刑法叫做反间谍法
criminal law called the Espionage Act
反间谍法是一项范围相当广的犯罪禁令
the Espionage Act is an extremely broad criminal prohibition
旨在反对散布宣传
against the sharing or dissemination of
所谓的国防信息
what’s called national defense information
它是用来起诉那些和国外势力
It was only used to prosecute people
间谍有关系的人
who had been accused of acting
但不用来起诉告密者
with foreign power, spies, not whistleblowers
我觉得不只是对你们所有人来说
And it’s a very unusual legally representation,
就单单对我而言
I think, not just for all of you
这是一个非常特殊的辩护
but for, for me as well
因公众利益而向媒体泄密和
The Espionage Act is not to distinguish between
为私人利益向国外势力出♥卖♥♥♥秘密
leaks to the press and public interests
在这两者上反间谍法并没有进行区分
and selling secrets to foreign enemies for personal profit
所以根据反间谍法
so, under the Espionage Act, it’s not a defense
泄露的信息本身不应该隐瞒或保密级别不当
if the information that was disclosed should not
不能成为一个辩护理由
have been withheld in the first place and it was improperly classified

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!