对墙那边是什么感兴趣吗
what’s on the other side of that door?
打开
Open it.
6号♥门吗 不是1号♥门 那2号♥门呢
Door number six? Not number one? Door number two?
给老子快把门打开
Open the fuckin’ thing.
阳光
Sunshine.
夜晚
Night time.
老朋友 是外壳
My old friend, the shell.
就是这里 早上好啊
It’s there. Morning!
抓紧我 我看看
Hang on to me.
我什么都看不到
I can’t see shit.
也没有任何抓扶的东西
Nothin’ to hang on to.
我们得想想办法
We gotta try something.
我们得看看门是不是在那边
We gotta see if the door’s over there.
得有人荡过去 看一看
Someone has to swing over there, and take a look.
荡过去
Swing?
我们用衣服做一条绳子
We make a rope, out of clothes.
脱下来 我来绑紧
Take ’em off. I’ll tie it around myself.
是啊 你去可真”合适”呢
Ah, yeah, and you’re gonna go.
你这么重 绳子会立刻断掉的
You weight like 500 ponds, it’ll snap in two seconds.
我才是最轻的
I’m the lightest.
休想
Forget it.
我去
I’ll go.
我去 霍洛威
I’m going, Holloway.
她说得对 你太重了
She’s right Quentin, you’re too heavy.
除了莱温 我是最轻的
I’m the lightest after Leaven.
再说 也轮到我冒险了
Anyway, it’s my turn.
你知道人们被困在这里有多久
How long did you know people were being put in here?
几个月
A couple of months.
也不算长
That’s not long,
从一辈子来看 不算长
if you consider your whole life.
我是这么看的
I am.
你开拓了我的眼界 沃斯 那很了不起
You opened my eyes, Worth. That’s something.
我叫大卫
David.
我叫海伦
Helen.
你可真是个典型的海伦
You’re such a Helen.
绳子只有这么长了
That’s as far as you go.
下面什么都没有
There’s nothing down here.
抓紧了
Hold tight.
我试试荡过去
I try swinging over there.
撑住 我再试一次
Brace yourselves, I’m gonna try again.
好吧 再来一次
Okay, one more time.
快点 你重得我们快拉不住了
Hurry, you’re getting heavy.
怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
快上来
Get up here now!
-昆汀 -你拉住她了吗
– Quentin! – Have you got her?
-怎么回事 -昆汀 她没事吧
– What’s going on? – Quentin, is she okay?
她…
She…
滑了一下
slipped.
霍洛威
Holloway?
好了 卡赞
Come on, Kazan.
卡赞 你能给我打住吗
Kazan, will you please stop doing that?
莱温 你一定要坚强 亲爱的
Leaven, you got be strong, sweetheart.
别跟我说话
Don’t even talk to me.
我们得下到底部去
We gotta get down to the bottom.
从那里前往外壳会更容易些
It will be easier to get on to the shell from there.
只有一只靴子 要走那么远太难了
It’s a long fucking way with only one boot.
但我们必须尽快行动 否则会虚弱到不能动
But we gotta do it before we get too weak.
你必须继续破解数字 莱温
You gotta keep cracking the numbers, Leaven.
我已经无法思考了
I can’t think anymore.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
这是你的天赋
It’s your gift.
这不是天赋 就是大脑而已
It’s not a gift. It’s just a brain.
让她睡一小会儿吧
Let her sleep for a while.
鬼知道我们已经多久没睡过觉了
We haven’t slept in fuck knows how long.
好吧
All right.
睡一小时
One hour.
你要怎么计算一小时是多久
How the fuck are you gonna know how long an hour is?
我说是多久就是多久
An hour is as long as I say.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们必须下到底部
We have to make it down to the bottom.
那里会很安静 你也可以更好地集中精神
It’ll be quiet there, and you can concentrate.
-你想抛下他们吗 -他们就是陷阱 莱温
– You just want to leave them? – They’re traps, Leaven.
我们才是钥匙
We are the key.
我把我们带下去 你利用头脑带我们逃出去
I’ll get us down there. You think us out.
相信我
Believe in me!
努力看到我所看到的东西 我的思维方式
Try and see what I see, how my mind works.
我就像一道X光看穿别人的大脑 灵光一现
The flash when I look into someone’s head like a fucking X-ray.
我的目光穿透这些墙
I looked through the walls.
我想象他在办公桌边设计这一切
I dreamed him at his desk, designing everything.
他不会让你破解谜团的 因为
He can’t let you solve the puzzle, see, ’cause
这一切是有目的的
there is a purpose.
我们就是目的所在 这个立方体
We are the purpose. The cube…
就是我们
…is us.
-昆汀 -我们像数字一样是天作之合
– Quentin. – We fit. Like numbers.
一个男人和一个女人 一个等式的两边
A man and a woman. Two halves of the equation.
我把你带下去 完美钥匙
I take you down, the perfect key.
我把你插♥进♥锁孔里
I slip you in the lock.
莱温
Leaven,
是时候下去了
it’s time to go down.
离她远点
Get away from her.
莱温
Leaven,
他们是间谍
they’re fuckin’ spies.
他和这个智障都是
Him, the retard.
霍洛威知道关于我家人的额外信息
Holloway had outside information about my family…
但她滑下去了 不是吗
but she slipped up, didn’t she?
她做得太过分了
She crossed the line!
是你把她丢下去的
You dropped her.
你走吧 昆汀
Just go, Quentin.
把那只靴子给我们 你个猪
Give us the boot, you pig!
你不会想要靴子的
You don’t want the boot.
你想跟我们一起走吗 沃斯 那就给我下去
You want to came with us, Worth? Down the hatch.
他这是怎么了
What the fuck’s with him?
鹪鹩
怎么会…
How did…
是鹪鹩 是那个老鹪鹩
It’s, it’s, it’s the Wren. It’s the old Wrenster.
怎么会…
How could…
我们一直在这里面绕圈子
We’ve been going around in circles.
那不可能
That can’t be.
-我们在哪儿 -我不知道
– Where are we? – I don’t know!
我们到底在哪儿
Where are we?
你自己想明白去吧
You figure it out!
你没有做出过任何贡献 你只会惊慌失措 你…
You haven’t done anything. All you do is freak out, you,
你个杀人犯
murderer!
看来你说得对 沃斯
I guess you were right, Worth.
根本没有办法出去
There is no way out of here.
离我远点
Get away from me.
瑞恩斯不是在那个房♥间被杀死的吗
Wasn’t Rennes killed in that room?
里面怎么会什么都没有
How come there’s nothing out there?
这是边缘
It’s the edge.
我们之前不是在边缘
We weren’t at the edge before.
杀死瑞恩斯的那个房♥间去哪儿了
Where’s the room that killed Rennes?
滚蛋
Fuck off!
真厉害啊
Oh, that was good.
有没有靴子又有什么区别 我们反正都死定了
What difference does it make? We’re dead anyways.
仔细听好我说的话 这里之前有个房♥间
Listen to what I’m saying. There was a room there before.
不是我们在绕圈子 是房♥间在循环转动
We haven’t been moving in circles. The rooms have.
-当然了 -房♥间
– Of course. – The rooms?
那就能解释巨大的响声和震动了
That explains the thunder and the shaking.
我们一直在不停地移位
We’ve been shifting the whole time.
这是唯一合乎逻辑的解释了
It’s the only logical explanation.
我真是个白♥痴♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!