What about your mom?
她是个画家
Mom was a painter.
算是个吉普赛人吧
Kind of a gypsy woman.
她是个愤世嫉俗的人 你懂的
She got tired of the bullshit and all that, you know how it is?
-这是她画的吗 -是的
– She paint this? – Yep.
你妈妈
Your mom?
没错
Yep.
你不挂起来也没关系
You ain’t gotta hang it or nothin’,
我知道你凡事都追求完美
I mean, I know, like, you like everything perfect.
我才不是呢
I do not.
我会把它挂起来的
I will hang this. I’m gonna hang this.
很好
Good.
你不想留着它吗
Don’t you wanna keep it?
好好享受你的人生 小姐
You enjoy your life, little lady.
生命只有一次
You only got one.
谢谢 这是我最爱的葡萄汁
Yes, sir, that’s my favorite grape juice.
谢谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming.
向野花致敬
To wild flowers!
还有红酒和牛排
And bottle and rib eyes.
我一定要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
下周见
See you next week.
我有法令 可以没收
I have a court order permitting me to confiscate
你们都长得很帅
You all are handsome,
但是没有搜查令你们休想进来
but if you don’t have a search warrant, you ain’t coming in.
罗恩
Ron!
这他妈的怎么了
The hell is this?
对不起 罗恩
Sorry, Ron.
先生们 我需要你们
Gentlemen, I’m gonna need y’all
有秩序地离开这里 谢谢
to leave the premises in an orderly fashion, please.
伍德鲁夫先生 我们有法令的许可
Mr. Woodroof, I have a court order permitting us to confiscate
没收所有药监局未批准的药和设备
any and all non FDA-approved drugs or supplements.
这就是我所有的存货了
My entire inventory.
那是芦荟 长官 只是植物
That’s aloe vera, sir. It’s a plant.
别人吃植物你还管吗
How the shit d’you care if people eat plants?
你这是标注不当
It’s improperly labeled.
违反了药监局的规定
That’s a violation of FDA regulations.
那全是你们捏造出来
That’s a bullshit technicality, and you know it.
-瑞漾 打电♥话♥给律师 -好
– Rayon, get my lawyer on the phone. – Yeah!
我们不能让非法药物流入市场
We’re concerned with preventing a market for illegal drugs.
维他命和矿物质哪里不合法了
What’s illegal about a bunch of vitamins and minerals, huh?
就是这些东西让你发的心脏病 记得吗
Vitamins and minerals that gave you a heart attack, remember?
我已经不再贩卖♥♥这些东西了
No, I ain’t selling them no more,
你没收了它们 记得吗
you confiscated them, remember?
你老年痴呆症了吗 理查德
What, you got Alzheimer’s, Richard?
服点T肽
Take some of that Peptide T.
-可以治脑残 -我可记得这个
– Fixes that, too. – No, I remember these.
那他妈的就是蛋白质
Yeah, it’s a fuckin’ protein.
用来治我的痴呆症
For dementia, which I have.
我说过很多次了
And for the hundredth time,
看看我做的研究
just take a fucking look at my research.
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof,
我不希望你剩下的日子在监狱里度过
I wouldn’t want you to spend your last days in jail.
如果你有需要试验的药物
If you have a product that you want tested,
填个申请表 按照程序走
fill out an application and go through the process.
别威胁我 混球
Don’t threaten me, motherfucker.
按程序办事 那都是药监局的鬼话
The process. An FDA bullshit to pay up.
我知道你们在搞什么鬼
I know what the fuck that is.
你会因为违规和标注不当
You’ll be getting your fine for non-compliance
收到罚款
and improper labeling.
-你快滚 -罗恩
– Yeah, shove it up your ass! – Ron.
是你的律师
Your lawyer.
戴维
David!
听着 戴维
David, yeah, listen.
那些王八蛋从各个角度算计我
These fuckers are coming at me, man, from all angels.
我要申请禁止令
I wanna file a restraining order.
禁止谁
Against who?
禁止政♥府♥和操蛋的药监局
Against the government and the fucking FDA, that’s who.
快去
Do it!
1987年3月11日
FDA正在筹备出♥台♥永久新规定
Now the FDA is proposing a permanent change in its regulations.
考虑到一些病入膏肓的病人
These new regulations specifically
开始不择手段并且
will have special criteria that would apply to
尝试高风险药物
immediately life-threatening conditions,
新规定将专门针对
recognizing that such patients
这样的情况
are willing to accept the greater risk
实行特殊准则
than that which normally would be the case.
普通个人只能
The drugs may only be purchased by individuals
凭医生开具的处方购买♥♥药物
who have been prescribed the medication by a physician.
这他妈什么意思
Now, what the hell does that mean?
意思就是我们由不被批准转为非法了
Means we were unapproved, now we’re illegal.
你把马桶圈放下来没有
You put the seat down?

Right!
没错
Yep!
我得找这些医生给我开些处方
Now, I gotta get these MDs to write some goddamn scripts
好继续营业
so we can keep dealing.
我得在国内这块找找 好吗
Look, I’m gonna stay on the domestic side, all right,
我需要你找找国外的
I need you to check out the internationals.
好 从阿姆斯特丹找起
All right, start with Amsterdam.
好 去加拿大亚伯达找布莱德利医生
Right. There’s a Dr. Bradley out in Alberta.
他会帮忙的
He’ll play ball with us.
好 有消息打给我
All right, call me back.
你好 切尔西
Hey, Chelsea!
给他们一人上一杯啤酒
Get them smokies a round of beers, will you?
信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了 药钱也没付清
The credit cards are maxed, pharmacy bills are due.
你得省着点花 亲爱的
You better hang on to your money, honey.
那个胸围怎么样
How ’bout that size, huh?
我如果有的话一定好看
I think they’d look nice on me.
你不会长胸出来的 瑞漾
You ain’t getting tits, Rayon.
我们的会费高但市场需求也高
Now look here, memberships are high, so is demand,
所以只需要更多会员 可是到哪找呢
so all we need is more members, and where do we get those?
-互助组 -是的
– Support groups. – Exactly.
同时 我们可以试试贷款
In the meantime, we could try the bank.
哪家银行会借钱给我们俩呢
Yeah! Bonnie and Clyde coming in for a loan.
你能别盯着人家胸看吗 瑞漾
Would ya stop staring at her tits, Rayon?
你这样太不基了
You’re starting to look normal.
不用找了亲爱的 是你应得的
Oh, you keep the change, honey, you deserve it.
谁的信啊
What you got?
很抱歉你父亲得了老年痴呆 塔克
Sorry to hear about your dad’s Alzheimer’s, Tuck.
这东西有用 伍德鲁夫
This stuff will help. Woodroof.
好了
There we go.
这地方真操蛋
This place is a shithole.
我出150每月
I’ll give you $150 a month,
再给你们四个月的会费打八折
plus 20% off your memberships for four months.
-伍德鲁夫先生 -不要想骗我
– Mr. Woodroof. – Now don’t try and con me.
我们不要钱
We don’t want money.
那你们要什么
What the fuck you want?
房♥子是送你的 我们也想出份力
The house is free. We wanna help.
真是个好消息
Well, that’s good news.
成交
Deal.
你没在耍我吧
You fucking with me?
我们俱乐部就在街尾
We got a club, just down the street,
我刚刚说的药都有
where you can get the meds that I’m talking about.
我们接收了大型艾滋诊所
We treat more than five times the amount of patients
五倍多的病人 但听清楚
as large AIDS clinics, and get this.
死亡率只有10%
We got only one-tenth the death ratio.
你们还想呆在这里吗
So, you wanna be here some more?
了解一下我们 这是联♥系♥方式
Check us out, here’s my information.
都过来吧 我们来做些买♥♥卖♥♥
Step on up, let’s do some business.
全天24小时营业
We’re open 24/7.
她看起来很美
She looks great.
看来我可比不过
I guess I didn’t make the cut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!