我几乎睡着了
I’m almost asleep.
出来和他打个招呼吧, 他不是个坏人
Come out and say a quick hello. He’s harmless.
你有这么累吗?
Are you too tired?
你一定也听到广播里的新闻
Must be from listening to the news.
什么?
What?
没什么
Never mind.
我妻子已经快要睡着了
I’m afraid my wife’s almost asleep…
她让我传达她的谢意并请你原谅
but she sends her thanks and apologies.
我知道一定是我很可笑 -为什么可笑?
I know I must seem ridiculous. – Why ridiculous?
我是很可笑, 尤其是当我妻子离开时
I am ridiculous, especially when my wife’s away.
她一定会让我先去睡的, 她会对我说:
She would’ve told me to go to bed.
“明天再把车胎还给他吧.
“Bring it in the morning.
“别打扰他们了, 你会吓死他们的
“You’ll wake those poor people, scare them half to death.
“如果你认为阿斯巴是一个伟人
“You think Escobar’s a great man.
“那就不要把他吓出心脏病”
“Don’t give him a heart attack.”
我想我们都是被妻子遗弃的人
I suspect we’re all lost without our wives.
你一定对委员会的事情很满意
You must be excited about the committee.
现在我知道是谁在主导这个委员会了, 我也很乐观
Now I know who’s running it, I’m very optimistic.
是的,尽管我是其中一员, 我也很乐观
Yeah, I am pretty optimistic despite my being on it.
你还是很谦虚的人
You’re modest, too.
和我想象中的一样
That doesn’t surprise me.
你不认为这将是一个真正的转折点吗?
Don’t you think this could be a real turning point?
这将是走向正确道路的第一步
It’s a step in the right direction.
即使我们不能把那些混♥蛋♥们绳之以法
Even though we can’t put those bastards on trial
因为他们很多人享有豁免权
because they gave themselves amnesty
但我们可以把他们的名字公布于众
we can make their names public.
但是委员会的基本规则是那些名字不能公布的呀
A ground rule is the names aren’t going to be made public.
真的吗? 这不要紧
Really? It doesn’t matter.
肯定会有人把他们的名字泄漏出去的
The names will leak out.
他们的孩子会知道的, 会问他们
Their kids will know. They’ll ask…
“你真的干过那些恐怖的事情吗? ”
“Is it true you did those horrible things? ”
看那些狗♥娘♥养♥的怎么好意思去面对自己的子女
Those fucks will have to face their own flesh and blood.
也许是吧, 这也是一种正义
Maybe. That’s a kind of justice.
但也有一种可能, 人们在了解这些罪行的细节之后
It’s possible, well, likely, people will get so pissed off…
社会上会掀起轩然大♥波♥
when they hear the details of these crimes…
人们会要求废止对政♥治♥犯的特赦
they’ll revoke this bullshit amnesty.
朝着那个方向的任何一步都是危险的
Any move in that direction is dangerous.
军队就在旁边观望, 他们并没有解散
The army has only stepped aside. They haven’t disbanded.
一定是我妻子没有关好门
My wife must be letting in some air.
空气真是很闷
It’s stuffy.
暴风雨也没有给我们带来一丝凉意
The storm didn’t really cool things off.
我想我们是太富有同情心了
I think we’re being too merciful.
我支持把他们全部杀头
I’m for killing the whole bunch of them.
真的吗? 我无法同意你的观点
Really? With all due respect, I can’t agree with you.
这不正是敢死队失败的原因吗?
Isn’t that what the death squads proved?
杀戮并不能使任何一方取得胜利.
Killing doesn’t end it for either side.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Still out.
总统说军方非常非常不高兴
The president says the army is very, very unhappy…
他们已经开始隐晦或者公开地威胁我们了
making a lot of veiled and not so veiled threats.
这让我们压力很大, 也许你是对的
How depressing. Maybe you’re right.
也许我的想让孩子们了解真♥相♥的愿望
Maybe my idea about the children learning the truth…
只是一个幻想
is just a fantasy.
你误会我了, 如果你真的想知道的话
You’ve taken my point too far. If you really want to know…
总统告诉过我, 我们之间
the president told me… this is between us…
哦, 我忘记了这不能说
Oh, I won’t tell.
连我妻子都不能告诉的
Not even my wife.
只是不能告诉你老婆吧
Especially not your wife.
总统说
The president told me…
实际上有成千上万的人
in actuality, there are hundreds and hundreds of people…
已经准备好了要提出他们对军管政♥府♥的指控
ready to make statements.
一旦委员会开始运作 马上就会有越来越多的人站出来.
Now, once this begins, with luck, it could snowball
那样我们就可以掌握证据了
and we could know everything.
天哪, 这对你也许会有危险的
Jesus. You may be in danger.
什么危险? – 刚才你不是自己这样说过的吗?
Danger of what? – Well, you said so yourself.
他们还存在, 他们有很多东西要掩藏
They’re out there. They have a lot to hide…
而且他们手中还有枪.
and they have the guns.
别走! 那是我的车!
Stop! That’s my car!
妈的! 那是我的车!
God damn it! That’s my car!
该死!
Shit!
我真是一个笨蛋.
I’m such an asshole.
居然对一个小偷喊, “别走, 那是我的车”
I’m yelling, “Stop, that’s my car” to a thief.
就是因为是我的车他才要偷的, 很简单.
He’s glad it’s my car. That’s the whole point.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
也许是哪个小孩开出去玩玩的.
It’s probably some kids out for a joyride.
这次我真的要想你道歉了
This time, I really do have something to apologize for.
我妻子开走了你的车
My wife took your car.
她去买♥♥车胎吗?
She went for a tire?
我不知道她要去哪里
I don’t understand. Where did she go?
她生我的气了
She’s pissed at me.
是因为你的车胎爆了吗?
Jesus. ‘Cause you had a flat?
我想我的妻子也是有些神经质
I thought my wife was unreasonable.
不, 她拿了钱走的
No, she took money.
她把家里的钱都拿走了
Had some in the house. She took it all.
那就奇怪了
Well, that’s weird.
女人都这样, 则有这么奇怪的?
Well, then, she’s a woman. Why am I surprised?
她会马上回来吗?
Is she coming back soon?
你们一般是吵一天呢还是一个星期?
Is this a twenty-four-hour deal or a week or what?
我该怎么对我妻子解释呢?
How will I explain this to my wife?
以前从未发生过这样的事情
This has never happened before.
我们吵过架, 超过很多次, 但她从来没有
We fight. We have fights, but she’s never…
哦, 该死
Oh, shit.
我想她是理解我了
I really thought that she understood.
她也离开我了
She’s left me.
该死的女人
Fuck women.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
这是个坏消息
Well, that’s the bad news.
我知道你爱着她
Oh, come on. You love her.
我并不觉得这有什么不好
I didn’t think I’d feel this shitty.
我觉得我轻松了不少 – 轻松?
I thought I’d feel relieved. – Relieved?
小心点
Be careful.
我跟你说她可不是好对付的.
Let me tell you something. She has not been easy.
她总是有许多的理由, 但她有些疯疯癫癫的
She’s got a lot of reasons, but she’s crazy.
她们女人总是有借口, 她们都是疯子
They all have reasons, and they’re all crazy.
你知道尼采怎么说的吗?
You know what Nietzsche said?
我想那是尼采说的, 我一直认为那是尼采说的
I think it was Nietzsche. I always say it was Nietzsche.
也许是弗洛伊德说的
It’s probably Freud.
我是说, 弗洛伊德说过很多名言
I mean, he said everything.
如果有什么名言的话, 很有可能就是他说的
If it’s quotable, it’s probably Freud.
即使在不开心的时候你都这么有趣
You’re very funny when you’re grief-stricken.
这是我忍♥受痛苦的方法
That’s the only way to suffer.
尼采或是其他人说什么了?
What did Nietzsche say, or whoever else?
他说
Whoever said…
“我们永远都无法完全拥有一位女性的灵魂”
“We can never entirely possess the female soul.”
我不知道这话是什么意思
I don’t know what the fuck that means.
不, 你知道
Sure, you do.
你很希望真正占据她们的心灵
You go insane wanting them.
不管这要付出多大的代价
It doesn’t matter what it costs you.
你都会毫不犹豫地付出
You pay the price…
但你还是不能得到你想要的
but you still don’t get what you expect.
我们想要什么?
What do we expect?
她们的承认 – 那我们得到了什么?
Approval. – What do we get?
不, 别告诉我 我知道, 我知道
No. Don’t tell me. I know, I know.
罪恶感
Guilt.
罪恶感? – 对
Guilt? – Right.
这倒很有意思
Boy, that’s interesting.
我们每个男人得到的都不同
We each get something different.
每个人都得到了使他更想回到女人身边的东西
Each man gets the very thing to keep him coming back for more.
罪恶感
Guilt.
你呢?
And you?
我会把我的睾丸留给她
Me, I get my balls cut off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!