Maxwould close the place down first.
麦克斯会先关了这地方
That’s my cousin,Johnny Castle.
那是我表兄 约翰尼·卡索
He got me thejob here.
他帮我在这里找了工作
They look great together. Yeah.
他们在一起看上去真是棒极了 是的
You’d think theywere a couple, wouldn’tyou?
你认为他们是一对 是吧
Aren’t they? No, not since we were kids.
不是吗 不是 从我们孩提时就不是
Doyou love me?
爱我吗
Yo, cousin, what’s she doing here?
嗨 老弟 她在这里做什么
She came with me. She’s with me.
她和我一起来的 她和我一起
I carried a watermelon.
我带了个西瓜
I carried a watermelon?
我带了个西瓜
Bend your knees. Down.
膝盖弯曲 放低
Watch. Watch my eyes.
看着 看着我的眼睛
Good.
很好
That’s better.
好些了
Good. Now roll this way.
很好 现在往这边摇
Now watch.
现在看
Look.

Love man!
爱人
Ladies,join ourhair-raising wig show.
女士们 欢迎参加 令人恐怖的假发秀
TryyourSandra Dee, Jackie Kennedy…
试试 Sandra Dee 杰奎琳·肯尼迪
or Elizabeth Taylor-Cleopatra wig.
或 伊丽莎白·泰勒 埃及艳后的假发吧
I ‘l I knock with three. Look at that cute fel la.
我会敲三下 看那个可爱的家伙
Look at these hands. They’re golden hands.
看这些手啊 简直是金手
My God, it’s Cleopatra! I feel like such an “asp”.
我的天 是埃及艳后 真像一条”小毒蛇”
You look 1 0 years younger.
你看起来年轻了十岁
At 10: 15, bythe pool, we have calisthenics.
10点15分 我们在 游泳池边有健美体操
Then on the west porch,
然后在西走廊处
We have a symposium by Rabbi Maurice Sherman…
我们会有一个座谈会 由Rabbi Maurice Sherman主持
on the psychology ofinsult comedians.
关于羞辱喜剧演员的心理学
So I say, “Ask not what your waiter can do for you…
所以我说 不要问 你的服务员能为你做些什么
but what you can do for your waiter.”
而要问你能为你的服务员做些什么
If tips keep up,
如果小费能一直高升
I’ll have enough for my Alfa Romeo.
我就够钱买♥♥我的Alfa Romeo[阿尔发罗密欧]了
That’s my favorite car.
那是我最爱的车
Ladies, you lookvery lovely.
女士们 你们看起来非常可爱
Baby, would you cover for me tonight?
宝贝 今晚你愿意帮我打个掩护吗
Tell Mom and Dad I went to lie down.
告诉妈妈和爸爸我去睡觉了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To the golf course. There’s a prettyview from the first tee.
去上高尔夫课 第一发球处那里有很好的风景
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Soyou were really a Rockette?
你真的曾是Rockette的成员
I thinkyou’re a wonderful dancer.
我认为你是个非常棒的舞者
Yeah? Well, my mother kicked me out when I was 1 6.
是吗哦 我母亲在我16岁时抛弃了我
I’ve been dancing ever since.
从那时起我就一直在跳
It’s the only thing I everwanted to do anyway.
这是唯一一件我无论如何都想要做的事
I envyyou.
我嫉妒你
Aren’tyou dancing, Doc? We’re waiting for a waltz.
医生 你跳舞吗 我们在等一曲华尔兹
Hi, Max. Aren’t my dance lessons starting to pay off?
嗨 麦克斯 我的舞蹈课是否开始奏效了
You look great, Vivian! Terrific!
你看起来棒极了 薇薇安 非常非常好
That’s Vivian Pressman, one ofthe bungalow bunnies.
那是 薇薇安·普莱斯曼 小屋兔之一
That’s what we call the women who stay here all week.
这是我们对那些整个礼拜 呆在这里的女人们的称呼
The husbands only come up on weekends.
丈夫们只在周末出现
Moe Pressman’s a big card player. He’ll join our game.
莫·普莱斯曼是一个大纸牌玩家 他会参与我们的游戏
Moe coming up on Friday? Friday.
莫 周五来 周五
He’s away a lot. I know.
他经常不在 我知道
It’s a hardship.
这很难
Where’s Penny? Everybody’s been asking for her.
佩妮 在哪儿 每个人都在问她
What do you mean, where’s Penny? She’s taking a break.
什么意思 佩妮在哪儿 她在休息
As long as it’s not an all-night break.
她最好不是整晚都休息
Come on, doll. Let’s take a walk.
来吧 小宝贝 我们去散散步
I love to watch your hair blowing in the breeze.
我喜欢看你的头发在风中飘
Maybe my parents are looking for me.
也许我的父母在找我
Baby, don’t worry.
宝贝 别担心
Ifthey thinkyou’re with me,
如果他们认为你正和我在一起
They’ll be the happiest parents at Kellerman’s.
他们会是凯勒曼家最开心的父母
I have to say it.
我不得不说
I’m known as the catch ofthe county. I’m sureyou are.
我是郡里有名的好对象 我肯定你是
Last week I took a girl away from Jamie, the lifeguard.
上个星期 一个女孩儿因为我同杰米 一个救生员 分手
And he said to her, “What does he have that I don’t have?”
他对她说 “他有什么是我没有的”
And she said, “Two hotels.”
她回答 “两个酒店”
Robbie.
罗比
I don’t hear an apology.
我没听到一句”对不起”
Go back to Mommy and Daddy and listen. Maybeyou’ll hear one in your dreams.
回妈妈爸爸那里去听吧 也许你会在你的梦里听到
I’m sorryyou had to see that, Baby.
我很遗憾你看到那个 宝贝
Sometimes in this world…
有时 在这个世界上
you see things you don’t wanna see.
你会看到你不想看到的东西
You hungry?
饿吗
Come on.
来吧
So, Baby, what doyou want? You can have anything you want.
宝贝 你想要什么 你可以得到想要的一切
A brownie, some milk…
巧克力糕点 牛奶
Ieftover rice pudding, beets…
剩余的大米布丁 甜菜
cabbage roll…
卷心菜
fruit salad, sweet gherkins?
水果沙拉 甜小黄瓜
Neil, look, I’m sorry. I better go check on Lisa.
尼奥 瞧 真对不起 我该去看看丽莎
Yeah.
是的
Why’s she here? In case Neil comes back.
为什么她在这里 以防尼奥回来
Pennyjust doesn’t think.
佩妮不想
She wouldn’t do anything stupid, would she?
她不会做什么傻事吧 她会吗
So, what’s wrong? What’s the matterwith her?
是怎么了 她出什么事了
She’s knocked up, Baby. Billy!
她怀孕了 宝贝 比利!
What’s he gonna do about it? “What’s he gonna do about it?”
他要怎么做呢 “他要怎么做呢”
It’s mine, right?
那是我的 对吗
Right awayyou think it’s mine. But I thought
你立刻就认为是我的 但我以为
It’s okay.Johnny’s here.
没事了 约翰尼在这儿
I’m never gonna let anything happen toyou.
我会永远保护你的
We got to go.
我们走吧
Just hold on.Just hold on.
抱紧了 抱紧了
Good girl. Good girl.
好姑娘 好姑娘
What doyou thinkyou’re doing? You’re in trouble, you talk to me.
你以为你在做什么 你惹麻烦了 跟我说话
I’ll take care ofit.
我来吧
You should’ve come to me in the first place.
你该首先来找我
Forget it,Johnny. I’m not taking what’s left ofyour salary.
算了吧 约翰尼 我不会拿你剩下的薪水了
Penny, that’s my business. Besides, it wouldn’t be enough.
佩妮 那是我的事 另外 也不够
Oh, God, it’s hopeless!
哦 我的天 真是绝望
Don’t say that.
别那么说
There’s gotta be a way to work it out.
总有办法解决的
Baby? Is thatyour name?
宝贝这是你的名字吗
You know what, Baby?
宝贝 你知道吗
You don’t know shit about my problems.
你♥他♥妈♥的根本不了解我的难题
I told her.
我告诉了她
Jesus! She’s gonna tell her management boyfriend and then we’ll all get fired.
上帝 她会告诉她的经理男朋友 然后我们都会被炒鱿鱼的
Why not skywrite it?
为什么不写个大字报呢
“Penny got knocked up by Robbie, the creep.”
“佩妮怀上了罗比的孩子 杂种.” – 罗比
Look No, Baby.
瞧 不 宝贝
One ofthe counselors knows a doctor, a real MD….
有个同事认识医生 是个真正的医学博士
just traveling through New Paltz one day next week.
只要下周哪天旅行穿过 纽帕兹
We can get an appointment, but it costs $250.
我们可以得到约见 但是要花250美金
But ifit’s Robbie, there’s no problem. I know he has the money.
但如果是罗比的 就没问题了呀 我知道他有钱
I’m sure ifyou tell him He knows.
我肯定如果你告诉他 他知道
Go back toyour playpen, Baby.
回到你的婴儿房♥去吧 宝贝
Why should you tell me what’s right? You can’t just leave her.
为什么你要来告诉我什么是对的 你不能就这样抛下她
I didn’t blow a summer hauling bagels just to bail out some chick…
我不是不管一拖车面包圈 只是惹了小妞
who probably balled every guy in the place.
她可能和这里的每个男人都鬼混过
A little precision, please.
严谨些 拜托
Some people count and some people don’t.
有些人计算[在意 ] 有些人不
Read it.
读一下
I thinkyou’ll enjoy it. But return it. I have notes in there.
我想你会喜欢的 但是要还 我在里面做了笔记
You make me sick. Stay away from me.
你真让我恶心 躲我远点
Stay away from my sister or I’ll have you fired.
也躲我姐姐远点 否则我就让你再也干不了这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!