I’ll seeya.
再见
It’s rainydaygame time. Pin the tail on the guest.
这里是雨天游戏时间 宾客的屁♥股♥都被钉死了
Win 10 boxes ofKleenex ora billygoat!
比利赢得了十盒克里内克斯纸巾
God, I am so sick of this rain.
上帝 我真讨厌这雨
Remind me not to take my honeymoon at Niagara Falls.
提醒我不要把蜜月地定在 尼亚加拉瀑布
So, you go to Acapulco. It’ll be fine.
那你去阿卡普尔科吧 那儿会没事的
Where is my beige iridescent lipstick?
我的璀璨灰棕色口红在哪儿
I know I put it in this drawer.
我知道我把它放在抽屉里了
Baby, where areyou going in this weather?
宝贝 这样的天气你要去哪儿
Uh, they’re having charades in the west lobby.
呃 在西门廊有猜字谜游戏
Quite the little joiner, aren’t we?
相当微不足道的参与者 我们不是吗
Haveyou had manywomen? What?
你有过很多女人吗 什么
Haveyou had manywomen?
你有过很多女人吗
Baby, come on.
宝贝 别这样
Tell me. I want to know.
告诉我 我想知道
You gotta understand what it’s like.
你要了解那是怎么样的
You come from the streets and suddenlyyou’re up here.
你从街道来 突然到了这里
Women are throwing themselves atyou and they smell so good.
女人们主动投向你 而且她们闻起来那么香
They really take care ofthemselves.
她们真得很注意自己
I never knew women could be like that.
我从不知道女人可以像那个样子
They’re so goddamn rich you think they must know about everything.
她们他妈的那么有钱 你认为她们一定知道所有的事情
They’re slippin’ their room keys in my hand two and three times a day–
一天中 她们塞两三次钥匙在你手中
different women– so, I think I’m scorin’ big, right?
不同的女人 所以 我认为我的成绩很高 对吗
You think, “Theywouldn’t be doing this ifthey didn’t care about me, right?”
你认为 如果她们不喜欢我 她们不会做这个 对吗
That’s all right. I understand. You werejust using them, that’s all.
没关系 我了解 你只是在使用她们 就是这样
No, that’s not it.
不 不是那样的
That’s the thing. Itwasn’t like that.
不像那样
Theywere using me.
她们在利用我
What’s your real name, Baby?
宝贝 你的真名字是什么
Frances, for the first woman in the Cabinet.
弗朗西斯 因为进入内阁的第一位女人
Frances. That’s a real grownup name.
弗朗西斯 这才是个成年人的名字
I’ve decided to go all the waywith Robbie.
我准备和罗比做了
No, not with someone like him.
不 不要和像他那样的人
Doyou think ifwe came back for a 1 0-year anniversary, it would be free?
你认为如果我们十周年结婚纪念日时回来 这里会给免费吗
It’s just wrong this way. It should be with someone–
这样是错的 应该是和
With someone that you sort oflove.
你有那么几分爱的人
Come on. You don’t care about me.
少来了 你才不在乎我
You wouldn’t care ifl humped the entire army…
你不会在意 如果我烦恼整个军队
as long as we were on the right side ofthe Ho Chi Minh Trail.
只要我们走胡志明道路对的一边
Whatyou care about is that you’re not Daddy’s girl anymore.
你在意的是 你再也不是爸爸的小女孩
He listens when I talk now.
现在他听我说话
You hate that.
你讨厌这个
Two, three, cha-cha-cha.
二 三 恰-恰-恰
My frame. Where’s my pleasing arc?
架势 我那令人愉快的弧形哪儿去了
Spaghetti arms! Would you give me some tension, please?
面条胳膊 拜托你能给我点紧张感吗
You’re invading my dance space. This is my dance space.
你在侵入我的舞蹈空间 这是我的舞蹈空间
That’s yours. Let’s cha-cha.
那是你的 让我们恰恰
Don’t look down. Look right here.
别往下看 看这里
Howyou callyourloverboy? Come here, loverboy.
你怎么称呼你的小情人 来这儿 小情人
And ifhe doesn’t answer? Oh, loverboy.
如果他没回应呢 哦 小情人
And ifstill doesn’t answer? I simplysay…
如果还是没有回应呢 很简单我会说
Baby
宝贝
O-Oh, baby
哦 宝贝
My sweet baby
我亲爱的宝贝
You’re the one
你是唯一
T aki n’ dance lessons?
宝贝 你在上舞蹈课
I could teach ya, kid.
我可以教你 孩子
My grandfather put me in charge of the final show.
我祖父让我负责最后演出
I want to talk to you about the last dance.
我想和你谈谈最后那支舞
I’d like to shake things up a bit.
我想做一些改变
You know, move with the times.
你知道的 与时俱进
I’ve got a lot ofideas.
是吗我有很多主意呢
I’ve been working with the staffkids…
一直在和工作人员那些小孩儿练习
on a cross between a Cuban rhythm and soul dancing.
介于古巴韵律和灵歌♥之间的舞蹈
Whoa, boy.
呼啊 小伙子
Way overyour head here.
太高深了
You always do the mambo, huh?
你一直跳的是曼波 哈
Why not dance this year’s final dance…
为什么不在今年压轴舞
to the pachenga?
跳 萨尔萨 呢?
Right.

Well, you’re free to do the same, tired number as lastyear ifyou want…
你有自♥由♥不改变 如果你想 尝试像去年一样吧
but nextyearwe’ll find another dance person…
但明年我们会找到新舞者
who’ll only be too happy Sure, Neil. No problem.
他会很开心的 当然 尼奥 没问题
We’ll end the season with the pachenga.
我们这一季结束时跳 萨尔萨
Great idea.
好主意
Sometimes he’s hard to talk to, but the ladies seem to like him.
有时很难跟他沟通 但是看起来女士们很喜欢他
See that he gives you the full half-hour you’re paying him for, kid.
看着他教你整半小时 你再付钱 孩子
That little wimp. He wouldn’t know a new idea ifit hit him in the pachenga.
那个无能的小家伙 除了萨尔萨 他想不出什么新主意
I could have told him some new ideas.
我应该告诉他一些新主意
Why did you let him talk toyou thatway?
为什么你让他那样跟你讲话
What, fight the boss man? You tell him your ideas.
什么 和老板对着干 你告诉他你的想法
He’s a person like everyone else. Look, I know these people.
他和所有其他人一样 瞧 我了解这些人
They are rich and they’re mean. Theywon’t listen to me.
他们富有而吝啬 他们不会听我讲的
Why not fight harder? Make them listen.
为什么不更努力些呢 让他们听
Because I need this goddamned job lined up for next summer.
因为我下个夏天 还需要这个该死的工作
My dad calls me today.
我爸爸今天打电♥话♥给我
“Good news,” he says. “Uncle Paul can finally getyou in the union.”
“好消息” 他说 “保罗叔叔终于把你弄进工会了”
What union?
什么工会
The House Painters and Plasterers Local Number 1 79 atyour service.
房♥屋油漆工粉刷工 当地号♥码179听候您差遣
I’ve been thinking a lot about the DominoTheory.
我一直在想关于骨牌理论
Now, when Vietnam falls, is China Next?
当越南沦陷 中国是下一个吗
I don’t think they saw us.
我不认为他们看见我们
Fight harder, huh?
更努力 哈
I don’t seeyou fightin’ so hard, tellin’ Daddy I’m your guy.
我可没看见你怎么努力 告诉爸爸我是你的男人
I will. With myfather, it’s complicated.
我会的 对我父亲来说 那很复杂
I will tell him. I don’t believeyou, Baby.
我会告诉他的 我不相信你 宝贝
I don’t think…
我不认为
thatyou ever had any intention oftelling him.
你想尝试告诉他
Ever.
没有
Well, Cousin, it’s almost over. LaborDayweekend is here.
哦 兄弟们 快结束了 已经是劳动节的周末了
Soon it’s back to the old books and back to work. What a terrible thought!
很快就要回到旧书和工作中去了 真是糟糕
Have you seen J ohnny?
你见到约翰尼了吗
I ‘m sorry.
对不起
Looks I i ke I picked the wrong sister.
看来我像是挑错了姐姐
That’s okay, Baby. I went slummin’ too.
没关系 宝贝 我也访问过贫民窟
Hit me.
打我啊
Get out of here. You’re not worth it.
从这儿滚 你不值得我动手
Win big, Moe.
大赢一把 莫
As always.
像以往那样
This is our last night together, lover.
这是我们在一起的最后一晚了 亲爱的
I’ve got something worked out for us.
我为我们准备了”节目”
Excuse me, sir. The pirate number’s next.
对不起 先生 The pirate number 是下一个
Oh yeah, thanks.
哦 是的 谢谢
I’ve been playing cards all weekend and I’ve got an all-night game tonight.
整个周末我一直在玩牌 今晚还有个通宵牌局
Why don’tyou give mywife some extra dance lessons?
为什么你不给我妻子 一些额外的舞蹈课呢
I’m sorry, Mr. Pressman…
对不起 普莱斯曼先生
but I’m booked up for the whole weekend with the show.
我整个周末都被预订演出了
I won’t have time for anything else.
没有时间做其它事
I don’t think it’d be fair to take the money.
我认为再拿钱不太公平
I’ve decided tonight’s the night with Robbie.
我已经决定了今晚是 “和罗比在一起之夜”
He doesn’t even knowyet.
他甚至还不知道呢
It’s me.
是我
Holy shit!
他妈的该死
You wanna hear somethin’ crazy?
想听点疯狂的吗
Last night I–
昨晚我
I dreamt we were walking along and we metyour father.
我梦见我们一起散步 遇见了你父亲
He said, “Come on,” and he put his arm around me.
他说”来吧”然后他拥抱了我
Just like he did with Robbie.
就像他对罗比做的那样
You know howyou feel when you see a patient and you think he’s all right…
你知道当你看到这样一个病人时的感受吗 你认为他根本没病
then you look at the X rays and it’s nothing likeyou thought?
然后你看X光 一切却和你想得不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!