Okay, darling.
好吧
You’ll be glad, honey, when this is over.
等这一切结束后 你会很庆幸的
I’m coming with you. – Wait, you can’t all go.
我陪你们去 等一下,你们不能都走
I’ll stay with you.
我留下来陪你
Once
曾经…
a long time ago
在很久以前…
I dropped my basket.
我发疯了
Hey, butterbean.
甜心,怎么了?
What’s the problem?
甜心,怎么了?
Nothing. Connor’s just not picking up.
没事,康纳不接电♥话♥
What? -Get comfortable. I got a full tank.
干嘛? 放轻松 我有一整罐氧气
When I got back, I quit drinking.
回家后我就戒酒了
I tried to be the best mother I could. – How’d that go?
我想当个称职的母亲 结果呢?
Not so hot. -Willetta!
不太顺利 葳蕾塔!
Get this monster! I can’t stand him! Don’t look at me in that tone.
把这怪物弄走 我不想看到他 别用那种口气看着我
I wasn’t. -Well, don’t!
我没有 那就不要
Hurry up. Get in there!
快点!上车!
I saw a priest, who sent me to a doctor
有位牧师送我去看医生
who’s supposed to cure me of the demon alcohol.
治疗酗酒的魔鬼
Did it work?
有用吗?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Quit making all that goddamn noise!
不准再发出怪声
Monday.
星期一
Wednesday, beggar man, thief.
星期三 乞丐、小偷
How many doctors will it
几个医生…
I’m sure there are things you remember that you’d rather forget.
记忆中有些事你宁可忘掉
We know you bore the brunt of it.
我们知道你受了创伤
Bear the brunt.
受了创伤?
I done a bad thing.
我做了坏事
Heathcliff, I got a surprise for you. – A surprise, Louie?
海斯克力,给你一个惊喜 惊喜吗,路易?
Yeah. Close your eyes. Come on.
对,闭上眼睛,快点
I didn’t do anything. -Outside, everybody.
我没做错事 全都出去,
Get out of those filthy rags! – It’s raining.
把脏衣服脱掉 不能出去,外面在下雨
I’ll clean you up before he has a go.
快点! 我要替你们洗干净免得他捷足先登
I didn’t do anything! -I have to save you!
我没做错事 要救我的宝贝
Oh, my God, Mama! -God, help me!
天哪!妈!天哪!救救我!
Mama, wait! -It’s not time yet!
时候未到
Mama, let me find Daddy!
妈,我去找爸爸!
Stop it!
别去
I see the moon and the moon sees me.
我看见月亮,月亮也看见我
Get away from her! -I’m sorry, Mommy.
妈妈 远离她!
Come on, Lulu! Run! -I’m sorry.
露露!快跑!不!
Please, stop it, Mama! – Hail Mary, full of face.
妈,打我吧,别打他!求求你!住手!妈!圣母玛利亚…
No, Miss Vivi!
不!薇薇小姐!
They need cleaning! -They are clean. Clean as angels.
要替他们洗干净 他们很干净,像天使一样
Get them in the truck, Willetta. – Chaney, come on!
妈妈 带他们上车,葳蕾塔!
We gotta try to find Mr. Shep! She done lost her mind!
钱尼,快点! 快去找薛普先生,她疯了
Oh, my God, you’re bleeding! Get in the truck!
天哪,你在流血 快上车
Vivi, can you hear me? Come on. Vivi.
薇薇,听得见吗?回答我
Do you know what she took?
你知道她吃了什么药?
How many? -No idea. She eats them like M&Ms.
几颗? 不知道,当糖果一样吃
Dr. Lowell. That man ought to be run out of town on a rail.
罗韦医生…应该把那家伙送走
I’ll give her a mild tranquilizer.
我开微量的镇静剂给她
Shep, Vivis sick. She has cracked up. We need to get her some real help.
薛普,薇薇病了,她疯了 要带她去接受治疗
I can tell you what the problem is. She doesn’t eat.
我知道哪里不对,她不吃东西
Shep?
薛普
She won’t eat now. She doesn’t know where she is.
她不肯吃东西 不知道自己身在何处
It’s not gonna hurt to have something in her stomach, now is it?
吃点东西也无伤啊
Hey, baby.
嗨,宝贝
It’s a B.L.T. You got to take a bite, honey.
这是三明治,吃一口吧
Good, good. Chew, baby, yeah.
很好,要咀嚼
Beau?
阿波,你先去看看孩子们吧
Why don’t you go on over and see about the kids.
阿波,你先去看看孩子们吧
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Vivi?
薇薇?
Baby.
宝贝
Come on.
快吃啊
Come here.
过来
Yeah? So?
那又怎样?
She didn’t leave you, Siddo.
她没有抛弃你
She was sure as hell gone.
她疯了,也出走了
She sure as hell was.
她疯了,也出走了
“Dear Mama, I hope you’re having a nice time, wherever you are.
是啊 亲爱的妈妈…希望你不管在哪儿都过得好
We are being good, and I can make Baylor be quiet now.
我们都很乖 我还能哄贝勒安静下来
So he won’t get on your nerves. I promise.
他不会再惹你烦心了,我保证
So you can come home any time.
随时欢迎你回家
I’m sorry if we made you mad.
很抱歉惹你生气了
I pray for you every night, and every morning too.
我每天早晚都为你祷告
I miss you so very much. And Daddy does too.
我好想你,爸爸也是
Maybe I could come see you, and we could go swimming, like old times.”
或许我可以去看你 我们去游泳,像从前那样
Lulu, don’t bite.
露露,别咬了
“I love you, and I will write again tomorrow.”
我爱你,妈 明天再给你写信
Sit down, Daddy.
坐下,爸
“Yours truly, Siddalee.”
爱你的丝妲莉
It was six months involuntary commitment, Sidda.
她遭到六个月的非自愿拘禁
And when she got back, we tried to get her to talk about her breakdown.
她回来后 我们问她为何会崩溃
She refused and refuses to this day.
她不肯说,到现在还是不说
Only once she made me tell her how I found you and the kids.
只有一次… 她逼我告诉她 怎么找到你们几个
Every single mark on your bodies. She was twisted with guilt.
细数你们身上的伤疤 她内疚不已
Honey, I think the reason she stayed distant is
我觉得她之所以会保持距离
she never trusted herself again.
是因为她不再信任自己了
She didn’t think she deserved you. Everything else is an act, bebe.
她自认不配为人母 其他的事都是装模作样
And those pills.
还有那些药丸
Dexamyl. Half Dexedrine, half Milltown.
各种抗忧郁的药物
It was supposed to cure drinking. Nobody knew shit.
本来是要戒酒 当时医学不昌明
The thing I regret most
我最后悔的是…
is that we didn’t talk to you, or Baylor, or Lulu, or Shep.
我们没找你、贝勒 露露或小薛普谈过
It was the belief that you don’t interfere with other peoples kids.
都是因为传统上认为 不应该干涉别人家的小孩
I wanted to tell you, honey. A million times.
我一直想告诉你…好几次
She made me swear I would never tell a soul.
她要我发誓不告诉别人
Speak, bebe.
说话啊
I’m just
我还没搞清楚状况
adding up in my head the
我还没搞清楚状况
thousands of dollars I spent on therapy figuring out what I did wrong.
我花大把钞票接受心理治疗 想知道自己做错了什么
Shep?
薛普?
Write her a check.
开支票给她
Well be cooking. We have your mothers birthday party to throw.
我们要下厨了 准备你♥妈♥的♥生日会
Bye now, bebe.
再见
Bye, honey. -Bye-bye, yall.
再见
You okay? -Yeah.
你还好吧? 还好
It wasn’t always bad, honey. Do what I do.
事情未必糟糕,照我的方法吧
Think about the good times. Let that be what sticks with you.
想想好时光,让记忆永远美好
What are you, some kind of saint? – That’s me.
你是圣人吗? 对,
Saint Shep of the fields. Patron saint of sunflowers.
田野里的圣薛普 向日葵的守护神
Bye.
再见
Sit down! -Sit down!
坐下!坐下!
All right, Sidda honey, were gonna need tickets.
好了,丝妲,我们去买♥♥票
Go over there and stand in line.
抱着你的娃娃去排队
Get 12 children and two adults. I need a strong man!
十二张儿童票和两张全票 我需要一个壮丁
Necie, you’re not going up, right? -No.
妮西,你不去吗? 我不去
Teensy, you’re high enough.
婷喜,你够轻飘飘了
One more.
还坐得下一个人
This little one is staying, and this one is going. This is safe?
这个小孩不去,这个要去 很安全吧?
Safe as a baby carriage.
UPF7型号♥,安全无虞
Don’t get saucy. They’re my angels. – Don’t worry.
不得无礼,他们都是我的宝贝 放心吧
It’s your turn, climb on in! Come on, bebe, lets go!
轮到你了,爬上去 快点,要出发了
I can’t.
不行
Scared? -Why don’t you hop in?
你害怕吗?怎么不上来?
You go if I go?
我去你就去?
All right. Keep your eye on Baylor.
好吧,照顾贝勒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!