你父亲带着地契和地图来的时候我见过他。
I met your father when he came here with the deed and a map.
我们把这些文件复印了一份,寄给了纽约的你。
We made copies of these documents, and we sent them to you in New York.
你没收到吗?
Didn’t you receive them?
发生了火灾。
There was a fire.
我还没来得及读就被毁了。
They were destroyed before I had a chance to read them.
但如果没有记录,那就太可怕了。
But if there are no records, that is terrible.
现在,你处理了文件。
Well, now, you handled the documents.
是的。
Yes.
关于他们你还记得什么吗?
Is there anything you can remember about them?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
这很奇怪,先生。
It is very strange, senor.
契约是奎扎马尔部落的首领签署的,但奎扎马尔部落根本就不存在。
The deed was signed by the chief of the quetzamal tribe, but there is no quetzamal tribe.
根据史书♥记♥载,它在500年前就灭绝了,消失在丛林中,无影无踪。
According to the history books, it became extinct 500 years ago, disappearing into the jungle without a trace.
但契约是一个痕迹。
But the deed is a trace.
这张地图是一条痕迹。
The map is a trace.
我说的是根据历史书。
I said according to the history books.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我住在遥远的山里的一个小村庄。
When I was a child, I lived in a small village far away in the mountains.
那里的老人过去常讲关于奎扎马人的奇怪故事。
The old people there used to tell strange stories of the quetzamals.
他们说他们在不远的地方仍然存在,但我们永远无法去他们的地方,因为那是在世界的边缘。
They said they still existed not very far away, but we could never go to their place because it was over the edge of the world.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe this?
是的。
Yes.
是的,我想我能。
Yes, I think I can.
我的父亲到了那里。
My father got there.
无论如何,我也必须到达那里。
Somehow, I must get there, too.
你知道,我打算几个月后回我的村子……但也许我现在可以离开,带你去那里。
You know, I was planning on returning to my village in a few months… But perhaps I can leave now and guide you there.
你是说真的吗?
Do you mean that?
是的,当然。
Yes, absolutely.
你想什么时候去?
When would you like to go?
你觉得你能准备好离开…在早上?
Well, do you think you could be ready to leave… In the morning?
是的。
Yes.
小姐,嗯…我叫莫娜·弗洛雷斯。
Miss, uh… My name is Mona flores.
你可以叫我蒙娜。
You may call me Mona.
你可以叫我医生。
You may call me doc.
是的。
Yes.
” la cucaracha ”
J“ la cucaracha j“
” la cucaracha ”
j“ la cucaracha j“
j ” ya da Dee da da dum j ”
j“ ya da Dee da da Dee dum j“
” la cucaracha ”
j“ la cucaracha j“
” la cucaracha ”
j“ la cucaracha j“
j ” ya da Dee da ba da dum j ” j ”
j“ ya da Dee da ba da dum j“j“
呃,先生野蛮人。
Uh, senor savage.
先生绒线帽。
Senor gorro.
你还好吗?
Uh, are you all right?
我不应该吗?
Shouldn’t I be?
是的,呃,……当然,当然。
Yes, uh, of… of course, of course.
只是我听说昨晚出了点问题。
It’s just that I heard there was some kind of problem last night.
不。
No.
没有任何问题。
No problem whatsoever.
再见的时候,卢比奥。
Adios, Don rubio.
弗洛雷斯!
Flores!
我把一切都安排好了……个人。
I’ve taken care of everything… Personally.
好。
Good.
我无法理解。
I can’t understand it.
他们就在你手里,你却让他们跑了。
You had ’em right in your hands, and you let ’em escape.
我是说,我记得你说你什么都没了…闭嘴!
I mean, I thought you said you had everything taken… Shut up!
Ye-yes,先生。
Ye-yes, sir.
他们……他们永远也找不到那个地方。
They… they’ll never find the place.
只有那两个人认识路。
Only those two know the way.
我办公室里那个脏兮兮的小流浪汉,她永远不会带他们找到格扎马尔。
That dirty little tramp in my office, she could never lead them to quetzamal.
这正是我所期待的。
That’s what I’m counting on.
这关系到很多钱。
Lots of money is at stake.
说到很多钱,我需要一点钱。
Uh, talking about lots of money, I could use a little money.
帮个忙,再预支我那份吧?
Maybe a small advance on my share, por favor?
现在别烦我。
Don’t bother me now.
但是,先生,你不应该为我考虑一下吗?
Uh, but sir, don’t I deserve a little consideration?
我是说,毕竟是我把地契和地图带给你的。
I mean, after all now, I was the one who brought the deed and the map to your attention.
我们是搭档,不是吗?
Uh, we are partners, are we not?
等萨维奇走了,我们再算账。
When savage is out of the way, that’s when we’ll settle accounts.
反对吗?
Any objections?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
...很少有联♥系♥。
…Little touch there.
小轰动。
Little stir.
毫无疑问,我是个很棒的厨师。
No two ways about it, I am a great cook.
超级厨师。
Super chef.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
天啊,我饿得像只熊。
Boy, I’m hungry as a bear.
你是说猿猴,像猿猴一样饿。
You mean ape, hungry as an ape.
总有一天,那个不起眼的衣架会走得太远。
One of these days, that two-bit clotheshorse is gonna go too far.
唔唔。
Mm-mmm.
我想需要一点水。
Needs a little agua, I think.
你会…我去拿。
Would you, uh… I will get it.
阿凯。
O Kay.
没关系。没关系。
It’s all right. It’s all right.
雷尼,!
Renny!
带她。
Take her.
阿蒙,给我拿一小瓶来。
Monk, bring me a vial.
马上,医生。
Right away, doc.
跳软糖。
Jumping jellybeans.
那条蛇和东克兰穆尔建筑里土著人胸前画的那条蛇一模一样。
That snake is the spitting image of the one painted on the native’s chest at the eastern cranmoor building.
” la cucaracha ”
J“ la cucaracha j“
J ” ya no puedo caminar J ”
j“ ya no puedo caminar j“
” la cucaracha ”
J“ la cucaracha j“
” la cucaracha ”
j“ la cucaracha j“
J ” ya no puedo caminar J ”
j“ ya no puedo caminar j“
医生,别担心。
Doc, don’t worry.
我的村子就在拐弯处。
My village is just around the bend.
” la cucaracha ”
J“ la cucaracha j“
你没有puedo caminar…j“j”
j“ ya no puedo caminar… j“j“
我再去拿点水。
I’m gonna get some more water.
中情局万岁,小姐。
Muchas gra CIAs, senorita.
穆乔·加西亚,我也是。
Moocho Garcia, me, too.
好吃,好吃。
Delicious, delicious.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
这只是一个故事,一个传说。
It is only a story, a legend.
根本就没有格扎马尔这个地方。
There is no such a place as quetzamal.
但是唐·荷西,我祖父曾告诉我你和他在你很小的时候去过那里。
But Don Jose, my grandfather once told me that you and he made a trip there when you were very young boys.
我从没去过格扎马尔,只去过世界的边缘。
I never been to quetzamal, only to the edge of the world.
唐何塞……你能带我们去那里吗?
Don Jose… Do you think you could lead us there?
这很重要。
It’s very important.
帮助我。请。
Por favor. Please.
很好,但只是为了帮梦娜因为她还是个小小姐时我就认识她了。
Very well, but only as a favor to Mona because I know her since she was such a little senorita.
啊,谢谢。
Ah, thank you.
明天黎明再来这里。
Come back here tomorrow at dawn.
抓住中♥央♥情报局,先生。
Gra CIAs, senor.
抓住中♥央♥情报局,再见。
Gra CIAs, adios.
再见。
Adios.
我们需要更多的马,我们必须从村里买♥♥食物。
We need more horses, and we must have food from the village.
这些都处理好了。
That’s all been taken care of.
但到达那里可能需要几天时间。
But it may take days to get there.
你让我们走了这么远,梦娜,我谢谢你,但如果你为了我们再让自己陷入危险,那就大错特错了。
You’ve brought us this far, Mona, and I thank you, but it would be wrong to expose you to any more danger on our account.
但我想和你一起去。
But I want to go with you.
我不害怕,医生。
I’m not afraid, doc.
我知道你不是…但为了你自己的安全,我认为你最好留在这里,这个村庄和你自己的人在一起。
Well, I know you’re not… But for your own safety, I think it’s best you remain here, this village with your own people.
不。
No.
我爱你。
I love you.
我的生命里容不下爱,梦娜。
Ah, there’s no room in my life for love, Mona.
但是为什么,医生?
But why, doc?
曾经有一个女孩。
There was a girl once.
我们本来要结婚的。
We were to be married.
她被我一直在追捕的人绑♥架♥了。
She was kidnapped by the men I had been pursuing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!