很抱歉,医生现在没有空闲时间。
I’m very sorry, but doc ain’t got no free time at the moment.
要不你过一周左右再来吧,好吗?
Why don’t you come back in a week or so, okay?
海船长会很失望的。
Captain seas will be so disappointed.
啊,我很抱歉。
Ah, I’m sorry.
也许……几周后。
Maybe then… in a couple weeks.
请告诉海船长我们很高兴。
Please tell captain seas we’d be delighted.
哦。
Ohh.
我想你们可爱的女士们也会出席。
I presume you lovely ladies will be present also.
哦,膨胀。
Oh, swell.
欢迎,野蛮人。
Welcome, savage.
很荣幸有你的加入。
Proud to have you aboard.
晚上好,海船长。
Good evening, captain seas.
晚上好,女士们。
Good evening, ladies.
你好,野蛮的先生。
Hello, Mr. Savage.
你好,梅菲尔上校。
Hello, colonel Mayfair.
很高兴见到你们俩。
So nice to see both of you.
哦。你们很多人……所有人都那么英俊。
Oh. So many of you… And all so handsome.
热撒尔沙植物。
Hot sarsaparilla.
野蛮人……这边请。
Savage… This way, please.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
久仰大名。
I’ve heard a great deal about you.
科学家,探险家,发明家,犯罪学家。
Scientist, explorer, inventor, criminologist.
有些人甚至说你是一个魔术师……至少说到非凡的逃脱。
Some people even say you’re a magician… At least when it comes to remarkable escapes.
神圣的牛。
Holy cow.
这艘游艇真邋遢。
What a plum-dingy yacht this is.
必要的…呃,不是奢侈。
A necessity… Uh, not a luxury.
哦。
Oh.
哦,请不要拘束。
Oh, please, make yourself comfortable.
坐下,先生们。
Sit down, gentlemen.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
它是我永久的家,也是我的商业总部。
It serves as my permanent home as well as my business headquarters.
你是干什么的,海船长?
Just what is your business, captain seas?
它每天都在变化……但基本上,我所做的就是发现机会并抓住它们。
It changes from day to day… But basically, what I do is recognize opportunities and seize them.
所以他们才叫你船长吗?
That why they call you captain seas?
哈哈哈。
Ha ha ha ha.
很好。很好。
Very good. Very good.
哈哈哈。
Ha ha ha ha.
不。
No.
我曾多次航行到世界的各个角落,所以我取了“海”这个名字。
I’ve made so many voyages to all corners of the world, that I adopted the name seas.
我的真名完全不发音。
My real name is absolutely unpronounceable.
香槟吗?
Champagne?
不了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
也许是更有力的……苏格兰威士忌,伏特加,波旁威士忌吗?
Perhaps something a bit more potent… Scotch, vodka, bourbon?
请给我一杯可乐。
I’ll have a coke, please.
你们呢,先生们?
And, uh, you gentlemen?
同样的对我来说。
Same for me.
我想我更喜欢柠檬水。
I think I’d prefer a lemonade.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me, too.
对,把我的…根啤酒。
Yeah, make mine a… Root beer.
如果这个要求不过分的话…能给我一杯牛奶吗?
Uh, if it’s not too exiguous a request… Could I have a glass of milk?
电子战。
Ew.
告诉我,野蛮人,什么风把你和你的朋友们吹到伊达尔戈共和国来了?
Tell me, savage, what brings you and your friends to the republic of hidalgo?
甚至很少有人知道它的存在。
Very few people even know of its existence.
我父亲在伊达尔戈去世了。
My father passed away in hidalgo.
我们来表达最后的敬意。
We came to pay our last respects.
我真的很抱歉。
I’m truly sorry.
我最深切的同情。
My deepest sympathies.
周润发!
Chow!
我的意思是……晚餐准备好了。
I mean… Dinner is served.
一顿饭。
What a meal.
你介意我松开腰带吗?
You mind if I loosen my belt?
你得原谅我的朋友。
You’ll have to forgive my friend.
当他还是个孩子的时候,他就忙着学化学,从来没学过什么礼貌。
As a child, he was so busy studying chemistry, he never learned any manners.
请,请。我相信我的厨师会认为这是一种赞美。
Please, please. I’m sure my chef would take it as a compliment.
呃,雪茄吗?
Uh, cigar?
不了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
香烟吗?
Cigarette?
谢谢你,没有。
Thank you, no.
哦,我应该猜到的。
Oh, I should’ve guessed.
你和你的朋友也不抽烟。
You and your friends don’t smoke either.
如果可以的话,我要一杯。
I’ll have one, if I may.
为什么,是的,当然。
Why, yes, of course.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嗯,光吗?
Uh, light?
哦,不,谢谢。我…我自己也有一个。
Oh, no thanks. I… I have one of my own.
呃,凯伦……阿德里亚娜。
Uh, Karen… Adriana.
请原谅,先生们。
If you’ll excuse us, gentlemen.
很高兴认识你。
So nice to have made your acquaintance.
哦。你的男人…总是谈论业务。
Oh. You men… Always talking business.
Toodle-oo。
Toodle-oo.
Toodle-oo。
Toodle-oo.
说实话……我以为我们不会再见面了。
To tell the truth… I didn’t think we’d ever meet.
我想我们会的。
I rather assumed we would.
哈哈哈。
Ha ha ha.
你真是个不寻常的人。
You are indeed a most unusual man.
你知道的…在不同的情况下,我们可能会成为朋友,因为我们都是冒险家……每个人都有自己的方式。
You know… Under different circumstances, we possibly could’ve become friends, since we’re both adventurers… Each in our own way.
但环境并没有不同。
But circumstances are not different.
不管怎样,我很高兴你吃得愉快。
Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed your dinner.
因为那是你最后一次。
Because it was your last.
而你,先生。
And you, sir.
好好享受最后一支烟吧。
Enjoy your last cigarette.
噢!
Ooh!
啊!
Aah!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
让我们出去。
Let’s get out.
啊!
Aah!
来吧。这种方式。
Come on. This way.
神圣的牛。到喝!
Holy cow. Into the drink!
探照灯!
Searchlights!
把你的火!
Hold your fire!
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
离开这艘船。
Move out the ship.
对不起,野蛮人先生,没有你描述的那种游艇。
I am sorry, senor savage, but there is no yacht such as the one you have described.
你自己也听到港务长说的话了。
You, yourself, heard what the harbor master said.
我的巡逻艇也搜索了海湾……整个地区…几个小时……和什么也没找到。
My patrol boats, too, searched the bay… The whole area… For hours… And found nothing.
但我们不会放弃。
But we don’t give up.
我们的人还在外面…寻找。
Our men are still out there… Looking.
住♥宅♥。
To the residence.
我们不能先在一个漂亮的小酒吧吃午饭吗?
Can’t we have lunch first in a nice little cantina?
随你便,阿蒙。
Do what you like, monk.
如果你愿意,带我去陆地记录员办公室。
Take me to the land recorder’s office, if you will.
但先生……是的,先生。
But senor… Yes, senor.
Vamanos !
Vamanos!
不,不。
No, no.
如果你表现得像猪一样,就没饭吃。
If you behave like a pig, no lunch.
我能为您效劳吗?
May I help you?
嗯,我想是的。
Why, I believe so.
我叫小克拉克·萨维奇,我希望…是的,我认识你。
My name is Clark savage junior, and I was hoping… Yes, I recognize you.
你是萨维奇教授的儿子。
You are the son of professor savage.
这是正确的。
That’s right.
我很抱歉。
I am sorry.
他是一个非常好的人。
He was a very fine man.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
戈罗先生在吗?
Um, is senor gorro in?
不,他出去吃午饭了,但如果你愿意等的话,他很快就会回来。
No, he is out for lunch, but he will be back soon if you would like to wait.
小姐,我能问你个问题吗?
Uh, senorita, may I ask you a question?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
那你知不知道我父亲在这间办公室注册的契约发生了什么事?
Well, now, would you have any idea of what might have happened to the, uh, deed my father registered at this office?
这完全是个谜,先生。
It’s a complete mystery, senor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!