我说过我会让你发财的,不是吗?
I told you I’d make you rich, didn’t I?
财富对我们毫无意义。
Wealth means nothing to us.
把他和其他人放在一起。
Put him with the others.
把他们带走!
Take them away!
现在变得野蛮。
Now get savage.
他不会走远的。
He can’t be far away.
Arankanalla !
Arankanalla!
Arankanalla !
Arankanalla!
Areeabooboo !
Areeabooboo!
Areeabooboo !
Areeabooboo!
你真高尚,和尚,你的所作所为。
That was truly noble of you, monk, what you did.
我想让你知道我很感激。
I want you to know that I appreciate it.
没关系。
That’s okay.
任何时候。
Anytime.
你可能会被杀的,知道吗。
You could have been killed, you know.
好吧,为了朋友什么都行。
Oh, uh, well, anything for a pal.
喂,酋长,你的英语怎么说得这么好?
Say, chief, how come you speak such good English?
萨维奇教授做到了。
Professor savage saw to that.
现在发生了什么?
What happens now?
我们都注定会死……一个可怕的死亡。
We’re all doomed to die… A horrible death.
这地方让我很紧张。
This place gives me the heebie-jeebies.
我们得逃出去。
We got to bust out of here.
毫无疑问,但我想问,我们的手被绑在背后,被锁在这里…就是这样!
An unconfuted veracity, but how, may I ask, with our hands tied behind our backs and locked in this… That’s it!
就是这样!我解开的。
That’s it! Untie me.
要是他们没有拿走我的剑杖就好了。
If only they hadn’t taken my sword cane away.
如果我有我的东西…绳结的一种可解开的结构。
If I had my thingamajig… An unravelable configuration of knots.
嘿!嘿,等一下!
Hey! Hey, wait a minute!
我有个主意!
I got a idea!
人身保护令!
Habeas corpus!
对不起,火腿。我知道你不喜欢这个名字。
Sorry, ham. I know you don’t like that name.
哦,没关系……朋友。
Oh, that’s all right… Pal.
h。c。你还在我口袋里吗?
H.c., you still in my pocket?
滚出去,用我教你的把戏。
Well, get out and do that trick I taught you.
好男孩,人生保护令!
Good boy, habeas!
做得好!
Well done!
好了,来吧,阿蒙。
Well, come on, monk.
快点给我松绑。
Hurry up and untie me.
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, fellas.
我们搬开那块石头,杀出一条血路吧。
Let’s move that rock and fight our way out.
是的。杀出一条血路!
Yeah. Fight our way out!
哇!
Whoa!
啊!
Aah!
呵呵呵!
Heh heh heh!
完美,kulkan。完美的。
Perfect, kulkan. Perfect.
他们完蛋了,就像那个老教授和那个撒谎的飞行员一样。
They’re finished, just like that old professor and that liar of a pilot.
嘿嘿嘿嘿!
Heh heh heh heh!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
我们有文件,契约,还有那滩金子。
And we have the papers, the deed, and the pool of gold.
正确的。现在只剩野蛮了。
Right. Now only savage remains.
啊!
Uhh!
让你的人退后,放下枪。
Tell your men to stand back, drop their guns.
没有恐惧!
Have no fear!
萨维奇医生来了!
Doc savage is here!
现在让你的人打开山洞。
Now tell your men to open this cave.
让他们打开洞穴,否则五秒内你就死定了。
Tell them to open the cave, or you’re a dead man in five seconds.
打开山洞!
Open the cave!
Arankanalla !
Arankanalla!
皮下注射。解药。
Hypodermic. Antidote.
先给自己注射,再给别人注射。
Inject yourself, then inject the others.
Hyah !啊!
Hyah! Uhh!
…绿色的死亡!
The… the green death!
啊!
Aah!
哦!啊!啊!
Oh! Uhh! Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
Rahhr !
Rahhr!
Rahhr !
Rahhr!
Rahhr !
Rahhr!
啊!
Ah!
Hyah !
Hyah!
啊!
Aah!
嘿嘿嘿嘿!
Heh heh heh heh!
啊!啊!噢!
Ah! Ah! Ow!
噢!噢!
Ow! Ow!
噢!
Ooh!
不!停!
No! Stop!
停!
Stop!
小偷!
Thieves!
你逃不掉的!
You won’t get away with this!
它是我和船长的!
It belongs to me and the captain!
这是我的黄金!
It’s my gold!
它是我的!
It’s mine!
回来,我说!
Come back, I say!
Hy……啊!
Hy… Aaah!
你逃不掉的!
You won’t get away with this!
回来!
Come back!
回来!
Come back!
回来,你!
Come back, you!
噢!
Ooh!
每个人都好吗?
Everyone all right?
见到你真让人高兴。
You’re a sight for sore eyes.
这是我的黄金!
It’s my gold!
金子是我的!
The gold is mine!
到底发生了什么事?
What the devil’s going on?
一定是炸♥药♥引发了火山爆发。
That dynamite must have triggered an eruption.
大自然唤醒了母亲,寻求复仇。
Mother nature aroused, seeking revenge.
回来!
Come back!
确保你明白吗?
Sure you’re okay?
是的,我很好,医生,但是…你脸上的痕迹会消失的。
Yes, I’m fine, doc, but… Marks on your face are going away.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我感觉更好。
I feel better.
谢谢,和尚。
Thanks, monk.
是的。
Yes.
你呢?
How about you?
很好。
Fine.
震中很近。
The epicenter is quite near.
应该还有一件关于……现在。
There should be one more brief disturbance about… Now.
哇!
Whoa!
人生保护令!回来这里!
Habeas! Come back here!
人身保护令,回来!
Habeas corpus, come back here!
你这个猪猡!
You son of a pig!
回来,我告诉你!
Come back, I tell ya!
好男孩。
Good boy.
良好的小猪。
Good piggy.
漂亮的小猪。
Nice piggy.
我可以吗?
May I?
可爱的钱罐存钱吧。
Cute piggie.
的帮助!
Help!
帮助吗?
Help?
奇怪的是历史总是在重演。
Strange how history repeats itself.
首先,你父亲救了我们抵抗瘟疫。
First, your father saved us against the plague.
然后你来了,我的儿子,把我们从奴役中拯救出来。
Then you came, my son, to save us from slavery.
为了表示感谢,我们把那池金子送给了他。
We gave him, as an expression of gratitude, the pool of gold.
现在土地和金子都属于你了,野蛮医生。
Now the land and the gold belong to you, doc savage.
谢谢你,查克局长。
Thank you, chief chaac.
我保证继续我父亲的事业…他的理想。
I promise to continue my father’s work… His ideals.
有了这笔可以支配的无限财富,我将能够把我的一生奉献给正义的事业。
With this limitless wealth at my disposal, I shall be able to devote my life to the cause of justice.
再见。
Goodbye.
再见,医生。
Goodbye, doc.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!