这可能需要几天的时间。
It, uh, it may take a few days.
我们会等待。
We’ll wait.
啊。
Ah.
既然如此,我邀请你们作为我们最尊贵的客人入住政♥府♥的住所。
In that case, I invite you all to stay at the government’s residence as our most honored guests.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我们感谢你的慷慨。
We appreciate your generosity.
这边请。
This way, please.
哦,还有一件事。
Oh, there’s just one more thing.
我能恭敬地要求对我父亲进行尸检吗?
May I respectfully request an autopsy be performed upon my father?
当然可以。如果你的愿望。
Of course. If you wish.
感谢中情局,总统先生。
Gra CIAs, senor presidente.
No hay de qué,卡巴列罗。
No hay de qué, Caballero.
是的,我正的。
Yes, iam positive.
萨维奇博士和他的人还活着。
Doc savage and his men are alive.
不到一小时前我和他们在总统办公室。
I was with them less than an hour ago in the office of El presidente.
不,我不是在做梦!
No, iam not dreaming!
他们的照片明天将刊登在报纸上。
Their photograph will be in the newspaper tomorrow.
是的,但是fortunat……是的,但是……幸运的是,我想得很快!
Yes, but fortunat… Yes, but for… Fortunately, I think quickly!
你会听我说吗?
Will you listen to me?
他们这几天都不会离开伊达尔戈,明白吗?
They are not leaving hidalgo for a few days, understand?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。是的。
Yes, sir. Yeah.
我保证它。
I guarantee it.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
啊!
Ah!
怎么了,亲爱的?
What’s the matter, honey?
那那个没用的飞行员说。
That… That no-good pilot borden.
啊。
Ahh.
啊。
Ahh.
呃……啊!
Eh… Aah!
哎哟!
Ouch!
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Ooh!
来吧!来……
Come on! Come…
不!
No!
哦。哦!
Oh. Oh!
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Ow!
噢!
Ooh!
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Ohh.
呵呵。
Ohhh.
是啊,怎么了?
Ay, que guapo 5 te Mira?
Sl’,好。
Sl’, bien.
哦,我爱你……Oyei
Oye, que estan mi… Oyei
Aye-yiii……是chulo。
Aye-yiii… Que chulo.
老医生每次都能钓到妹子。
Old doc gets the girls every time.
是的。
Yeah.
朋友们,这是一个不要忽视日常锻炼的好理由。
That is one good reason not to neglect daily exercise, my friends.
非常显著。
Singularly remarkable.
不管他在哪里,不管他在做什么,每天锻炼两个小时。
No matter where he is, no matter what he’s doing, two hours of exercise every day.
现在,如果你能以博士为榜样,你可能会减掉一些难看的脂肪,开始像个人类而不是笨拙的狒狒。
Now, if you’d follow doc’s good example, you might lose some of that ugly fat and start to resemble a human being instead of a clumsy baboon.
给我站住,你这猪猡,否则你明天早上就会变成脆培根当早餐了。
Stop where you are, you swine, or you’ll be crisp bacon for breakfast tomorrow morning.
你敢碰那只小猪一根汗毛,我就炸了你的培根!
You touch one hair on that piglet, and I’ll crisp your bacon!
抓住他!
Hold him!
和尚。嗯?
Monk. Huh?
你知道火腿连苍蝇都伤不了。
You know ham wouldn’t hurt a fly.
他的剑只能让你睡一会儿。
His sword will only put you to sleep for awhile.
来吧。
Come on.
我可以吗?
May I?
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
胡安·洛佩兹·莫拉莱斯是我的名字。
Juan Lopez morales is my name.
我是伊达尔戈的验尸官。
I am the coroner of hidalgo.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
让我拿条毛巾。
Let me get a towel.
好吗?
Well?
嘿,伙计们,看看。
Hey, fellas, look.
可能是麻烦。
Could be trouble.
尸检发现了一些奇怪物质的残留物。
And the autopsy disclosed a residue of some strange substance.
啊,梅菲尔先生。
Ah, Mr. Mayfair.
我在《时代》杂♥志♥上看过你的照片。
I recognize you from the picture in time magazine.
很高兴见到你……分♥析♥化学领域如此著名的权威。
Very happy to meet you… Such a famous authority in the field of analytic chemistry.
一切都好吧?
Everything all right?
当然可以。
Certainly.
莫拉莱斯先生是伊达尔戈的验尸官。
Senor morales here is the coroner of hidalgo.
哦。
Oh.
你喜欢我的照片,是吗?
So, you liked my picture, huh?
他没说他喜欢。
He didn’t say he liked it.
他说他看到了。
He said he saw it.
莫拉莱斯先生正在给我验尸报告。
Senor morales was just giving me the report on the autopsy.
是的,我是说在萨维奇教授手上和脸上的皮肤组织里检测出了某种异物的残留物。
Yes, I was saying that in the skin tissue of professor savage’s hands and face a residue of some foreign substance was detected.
我必须承认,我还没能认出它。
And I must confess, I have not been able to identify it.
你带幻灯片了吗?
Did you bring the slides?
确实。
Indeed.
我猜你和萨维奇先生可能想亲自研究一下。
I anticipated you and Mr. Savage might want to study them yourselves.
古斯塔沃。
Gustavo.
医生,怎么了?
Doc, what’s going on?
别进来。待在原地别动。
Don’t come in here. Stay where you are.
嘘。里面的医生。
Shh. Doc’s inside.
我想我听到了……嘘。我们都做到了。
I thought I heard… Shh. We all did.
嘿,医生。
Hey, doc.
医生。
Doc.
一切都好吧,医生?
Everything o.K., doc?
嘿,医生!
Hey, doc!
有什么问题吗,医生?
Is anything wrong, doc?
医生!医生吗?
Doc! Doc?
我们会进来的,医生,好吗?
We’ll come in, doc, all right?
医生,一切都好吗?
Doc, is everything all right?
是的。
Yeah.
我听到一声枪响。
I heard a shot.
医生,到底发生了什么事?
What happened, doc?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我真的不知道。
I really don’t know.
你好。
Hello.
你好,萨维奇先生。
How do you do, Mr. Savage?
哦,我不是医生。
Oh, I’m not doc.
我的名字叫和尚。
My name’s monk.
安德鲁·布洛杰特·梅菲尔中校愿为您效劳。
Uh, lieutenant colonel Andrew blodgett Mayfair at your service.
我是萨维奇医生的助手。
I’m one of doc savage’s assistants.
有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐…凯伦。
Is there anything I can do to help, miss, uh… Karen.
我是凯伦,她是阿德里亚娜。
I’m Karen and she’s Adriana.
可爱的女士们,我能为你们做些什么?
Well, lovely ladies, what can I do to help you?
我们是船长的朋友。
We’re friends of captain seas.
他在报纸上读到萨维奇先生和他的朋友们要在伊达尔戈待几天的消息。
He read in the newspapers about Mr. Savage and his friends staying in hidalgo for a few days.
所以,他让我们亲自邀请你们在他的游艇上共进晚餐。
So, he asked us to personally invite all of you to dinner on his yacht.
哦。
Oh.
这是很好。
That’s very nice.
可是谁是海船长呢?
But who’s captain seas?
他是一个非常富有的人。
He’s a very rich man.
他在海湾外有一艘大游艇。
He owns that big yacht just outside the bay.
男孩。等着瞧吧。
Boy. Wait till you see it.
船长会非常荣幸的。
The captain would be extremely honored.
他非常想见见著名的萨维奇医生和他的手下。
He’s most anxious to meet the famous doc savage and his amazing men.
好吧,我很抱歉。
Well, I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!