I saw them crash through a burning wall.
看到他们穿过火墙撞毁一部车
That’s what I’m going to call our little outfit.
他们很棒吧 我也要这么叫我的朋友
With 250 calibers…
船上有250口径的机♥枪♥
we are going to be the lords of the Yangtze.
我们将成为扬子江大王
Actually, that may be a better name.
其实这名字也许更适合
It’s at the beginning and end of war that we have to watch out.
战前战后我们都在自顾不暇
In between, it’s like a country club.
但战争期间就像乡村俱乐部
But you gotta know how to keep your balanced.
你一定要知道如何♥平♥衡
You keep your balance, make right friends.
要保持平衡 就要交对朋友
Because this war is definitely winding down.
因为这场战争已经在走下坡了
And after that?
之后呢
After that…
之后
I retire in luxury, start a barber college…
我风风光光退休 开一家理发店
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I told you to look out for my stuff.
我叫你看好我的东西
They were bigger than me.
他们比我高大
Look who’s here.
看看谁来了
Stay with me, Johnny!
跟着我 约翰尼
Get everybody inside as quick as you can!
尽快把大家弄进屋
Stay away from the building!
离房♥子远点
Oh, God. Please, no!
天啊 请不要 不
My husband’s in there.
我丈夫在那边
Go! P- 51, Cadillac of the sky!
加油! P51 空中的凯迪拉克
P- 51, Cadillac of the sky!
P51 空中的凯迪拉克
Jim, get off the roof!
杰米 快从屋顶上下来
Horsepower!
马力
Get down, Jim. Go on, get down!
趴下 杰米 快趴下
P- 51! Aren’t they beautiful?
P51 它们是不是很美
– Get down! – I touched them!
-趴下 -我摸到了
I felt their heat! I can taste them. Oil and cordite.
我感到热气 嗅得到汽油爆♥炸♥味
Come back to the hospital. I need your help in the hospital.
杰米 回医院去 我需要你帮忙
Remember how we helped to build the runway?
记得我们如何帮忙建跑道吗
If we died like the others, our bones would be in the runway.
如果我们象其他人死在这里 我们的骨头就会在跑道上
– In a way, it’s our runway. – No, it’s their runway, Jim.
-是我们的跑道 -不 是他们的跑道 杰米
Try not to think so much.
试着别想这么多
Try not to think so much!
试着别想这么多
I can’t remember what my parents look like.
我记不得我父母的模样了
I used to play bridge with my mother in her bedroom.
我从前常和我母亲 在她的卧室里玩桥牌
She used to comb her hair. I’d watch her.
她常常梳头发 我看着她
She had dark hair.
她有一头黑发
What’s happening? What’s happening?
情况怎么样
The guards are leaving! They’re taking us upcountry.
警卫走了 他们要带我们往北走
They’re moving us to Nantao! The Japanese say there’s food there.
他们要到南通 日本人说那边有食物
One suitcase! We leave in one hour! One suitcase!
一个手提箱 一小时后出发
One suitcase!
一个手提箱
They’ve got our rations at Nantao.
他们把我们的配给放在南通
He’s gone.
他走了
Him and Dainty.
和丹迪
He’s gone?
他走了?
He’s escaped!
他逃走了?
He can’t have. He promised me!
他不能这样 他向我保证过
He knew it was time.
他知道是时机了
– Where am I gonna go? – We’ll all have to leave now.
-我要去哪里 -这次我们全要走了
He knew it was time.
他知道是时机了
He knew it was time.
他知道是时机了
Boy.
孩子
Difficult boy.
难缠的男孩
Just look…
迟点
later here for escort!
再来看看这里
Jim, where’s my husband? Where’s Mr. Victor?
杰米 我先生呢? 维先生在哪里?
We are civilians. Listen to me.
我们是老百姓 听我说
I am a British doctor. They are my responsibility!
我是医生 我是英国医生 这些人由我负责
No, we must have rest and food.
不 我们必须休息 进食
We’re going upcountry, Jim.
我们要往北方走 杰米
Will there be food there?
那里会有食物吗
There’s none here.
这里什么也没有
Mrs. Victor, we’re going upcountry.
维太太 我们要往北走
Come on, Jim.
来吧 杰米
Don’t go. It’s better here.
不 别去 这里比较好
Jim. You’ll die here.
杰米 你会死在这里
Don’t worry, Mr. Maxton.
别担心 麦先生
Pretend you’re dead, Mrs. Victor.
假装你死了 维太太
Surrender reached the Japanese in a broadcast by Hirohito.
投降的消息由日本天♥皇♥裕仁 经由广播向日本人♥民♥传达
He said Japan will endure the unendurable and suffer greatly.
他说日本人必须忍♥人所不能忍♥ 受不该受的苦
The war minister and others committed suicide outside the palace.
广播后 战争委员 在皇宫外切腹自杀
Japan is devastated, destroyed in spirit…
日本今天这谦恭国家的精神
as Hiroshima and agasakihave been destroyed.
在广岛和长崎被摧毁时 也消失了
More than 100,000 people were killed in two…
死伤超过十万人 也许更多 由于两颗核弹的引爆
single- bomb explosions, which ended the Pacifiic War.
有效地使太平洋战争结束了
The Russian declaration of war…
战争尾声 苏联派遣百万红军
has sent a million soldiers into Manchuria.
到东北对抗♥日♥军
Tokyo was hit with a dawn- to- dusk raid by 1500 B- 29 bombers.
东京已受到战争的惩罚 遭到一千五百次的轰炸机空袭
But Japan’s war was lost. Her goal to create…
但日本的战争早已输了
a new empire incinerated in a flash…
它在太平洋建立新王国的企图
hotter than the sun.
在比太阳还强烈的巨焰下消失
Everyone stands in awe of the new super- weapon.
胜利者和失败者 都向这超级武器折服
Only a few scientists knew the power in splitting the uranium atom.
直到现在 只有少数科学家 了解原子铀分♥裂♥的威力
It reached us in a shock wave…
今日这个知识惊人地
and a white light: the atom bomb.
以强烈白光传达至全世界 原♥子♥弹♥
Each of the two bombs…
在日本丢掷的两颗核弹
had the power of 20,000 tons of explosives.
每一颗相当于 两万吨♥高炸♥弹♥威力
agasakiis Japan’s gateway to China…
长崎是日本 进攻中国的大门
just 500 miles from Shanghai.
距离上海仅500英里
I saw that! I saw that! I saw that!
我看见了
The white light.
白光
I thought it was Mrs. Victor’s soul going to heaven.
我想那是维太太的灵魂升♥天♥堂
Bastard!
杂种
He gave me a mango.
他给了我一个芒果
I’ll give you a whole fruit salad!
我会给你整个水果沙拉
There’s Frigidaires falling from the sky!
冰箱由天空中掉下来
– He was my friend! – He was a Jap!
-他是我朋友 -他是日本人
The war’s over!
战争已经结束了
You walked all the way here from antao Stadium?
你大老远由南通体育场走来
What did you see? Rich pickings?
你在那里看见了什么 杰米 值钱的东西
Crystal chandeliers, cocktail bars…
水晶吊灯 鸡尾酒吧台
white pianos?
白色钢琴
I learned a new word today.
我今天新学到一个生词
Atom bomb.
原♥子♥弹♥
It was like a white light in the sky.
有如空中的一道白光
Like God taking a photograph.
好像上帝在拍照
I saw it.
我看见了
I can bring everyone back.
我可以救活每一个人
I can bring everyone back.
我可以救活每一个人
Everyone.
每一个人
I can bring everyone back.
我可以救活每一个人
Everyone.
每一个人
I can bring everyone back.
我可以救活每一个人
– Didn’t I teach you anything? – Yes!
-我没教会你什么吗 -有
You taught me people will do anything for a potato.
你教我 人会为马铃薯做任何事
Three years with him?
和他在一起三年
Come on. I’ll take you back to your dad.
走 杰米 我带你回你父亲身边
You can retire and eat three meals a day.
你就能好好休息 我们把游泳池填满水 一天吃三餐
Kid, you want a Hershey bar?
小鬼 要来个棒棒糖吗
Yes, please, Basie.
是 拜托 贝西
I surrender.
我投降
Come along. Off you go.
来 甜心
Gather in, children. Come along.
集♥合♥ 孩子们 来
Mum.
妈妈
Ju… Julie!
茱… 茱莉
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
导演: 史帝芬·斯皮尔伯格
编导: 汤姆·史达帕德

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章天鹅绒金矿
下一篇文章泰格 Tig
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!