如果他们看到像我这样的普通人…
They see a regular guy can,
也能完成不可能的梦想 也许能启发他们…
you know, follow impossible dreams, maybe they’ll be inspired
勇于追逐梦想
to do the same, I guess.
我来爬珠峰…
I’m climbing Mount Everest
是因为我做得到
because I can.
因为爬到那么高的地方…
Because to be able to climb that high
可以看到别人看不到的美景…
and see that kind of beauty that nobody ever sees,
不去太可惜了
it’d be a crime not to.
说得好 道格
Hear, hear, Dougie.
-很棒 -我喜欢
-There you go. -I like that.

Hello?
嗨 我有吵醒你吗
Hey. Did I wake you?
没有
No.
明明就有 你这个骗子
I did too, you liar.
-你还好吗 -好
-You okay? -Yeah.
我很好 现在好多了…
Yeah, yeah, I’m good, I’m better. I’m better now, I’m…
我想你
I miss you.
我们明天要开始爬最后一段路了
We go for the final ascent tomorrow.
所以说 星期五就会登上最高峰
So, you summit Friday?
对 就在10号♥
Yeah, the 10th.
-那是你的幸运日 -没错
-It’s your lucky day. -It is.
天气如何
How’s the weather?
很好
It’s good.
那天应该会比较好爬
Yeah, I think we’re gonna get a good window.
原来 是个女孩
So, it’s a girl.

Yeah.
你去医生那里照超音波了吗
And did you go to the doctor, did you get a scan done?
-看见她的模样了吗 -当然
-Did you see her? -Yeah, sure did.
然后呢 快说 她长得怎样
And? Come on. What did she look like?
你知道的 金发 灿烂的笑容…
Oh, you know. Blonde hair, nice smile,
有着完美的身材比例 她会是个登山强手
perfect height-to-weight ratio, she’s gonna be a great climber.
她在我肚子里
She’s there, Rob.
快出来了
Already.
-哇 -你和我的迷你版
-Wow. -A little me, a little you.
我们的小结晶体 对吗
A little bear, huh?
然后 有这么一天…
And then, one day, you
你我俩…
and me
还有我们的小莎拉一同登山
and our little Sarah, we’ll all go climbing together. Hmm?
莎拉
Sarah?
是的 你认为这名字如何
Yeah, what do you think?
-不要吧 -拜托
-No way! -Come on.
-不行 -拜托你考虑看看
-No! -Please? Think about it.
不要
No. Huh?
你还在听吗
You still there?
当然
Of course I’m still here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
晚安 亲爱的
Sleep well, my love.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
冒险顾问
放轻松 你会没事的
Take it easy, now. You’re gonna be okay.
一号♥营地 海拔5943米
我们安全的带你下山 好吗
We’re gonna get you down the hill. All right?
嗨 尼尔 怎么了
Hey, Neal, you okay?
是啊 戴尔 他气色看起来不太好
Yeah, Dale, he doesn’t look too good.
-我们得把他带下山 -知道了
-We need to take him down. -Yeah.
你用无线电联♥系♥上斯科特了吗
You can’t get Scott on the radio?
还没有 他应该走很前面了
Nope. Nah, I think he’s up ahead.
别一直盯着山顶看
Best not to stare too long at the summit.
还有好一段路程 伙计
That’s a long way to go, man.
低头 一步一步走
Head down, one step at a time.
知道了 老大
You got it, boss.
有看到戴尔吗
You seen Dale?
有看到 他气色看起来不太好…
Yeah, I did, he wasn’t looking too good
但尼尔好像把状况控制住了
but Neal seemed to have a handle on the situation.
他一直跟你联络不上
Tried to get you on the radio.
-你是在说笑吧 -不是
-You’re kidding me. -No.
可能无线电坏了吧
This thing’s not working, huh?
我要回一号♥营地
I’m going down to Camp One.
如果他没有好转 我就带他回大本营…
If he’s not doing so well, I’m gonna take him down to Base Camp
再跟你们会合 你们自己应付得来吗
and I’ll head back up. You guys all right?
可以
Yeah.
他应该在前面的不远处
He can’t be too far ahead of you, mate.
我只要花一半的时间
Yeah, I’ll make it down in half the time.
我会追上你的
I’m gonna catch you! Whoo!
二号♥营地 海拔6♥4♥92米
罗布呼叫盖
Rob to Guy.
罗布呼叫盖 你在山上吗
Rob to Guy, you up there, mate?
普莫里峰 珠峰以西5英里
盖呼叫罗布 我在
Yeah, Guy to Rob. I’m here.
很高兴听到你的声音 盖
Good to hear you, Gee.
你在哪里
Where are you?
普莫里峰一号♥营地
Camp One, Pumori.
这样啊
Yeah.
我从这边可以看到你
There you go, I got the old sly rotter.
你是不是登错山
Listen, I think you’re on the wrong mountain, there.
待会聊 我们要离开了
Look, I can’t talk, we gotta get out of here.
好吧 伙计 你在小山坡别跌倒了
All right, mate. Well, listen, you take care on the kiddie slope.
我得回到真正的珠峰上
I’m gonna get back to the real thing.
好的 别担心 罗布 我会看好你
Yeah, don’t worry, Rob. I’ll keep an eye on you.
雪崩
Ice!
罗布
Rob!
明白
I got you!
哈罗德 你没事吧
Harold, you okay?
大家还好吗
Is everyone okay?
我们没事
We’re okay!
来这里 坐下
Come here, sit down, sit.
我没事
I’m fine.
看着我
Look at me.
-看着我 -真的没事 伙计
-Look at me. -I’m fine, mate.
看着我 哈罗德
Look at me, Harold!
我说了我没事
Look, I’m telling you, I’m all right.
-好的 -我没事
-Okay. -I’m all right.
-那就好 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
别再吓我了
Don’t do that to me again, eh?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系 伙计
Okay, mate.
我要掉头去找法兰克 他有点爬不动
I’m gonna drop back with Frank, he’s struggling a bit, all right?
好的
All right.
三号♥营地 海拔7315米
快坐下
Straight down.
给他套上氧气面罩
Let’s get him on the oxygen.
罗布·霍尔呼叫斯科特·费舍尔…
Rob Hall to Scott Fischer, Rob Hall to Scott Fischer,
疯狂山峰队 听到请回答
Mountain Madness, how do you copy?
嗨 我是斯科特
Hey, man! Scott, here.
我去了珠峰大本营 现在回到了第一营区
I’ve been down to Base Camp, and I’m back at Camp One.
明天会追上你们
I’m gonna catch you tomorrow.
什么 你不打算先休息一天吗
What, you’re not gonna rest up a day first? No?
斯科特 你听起来状况不太好
Scott, you sound a little rough.
伙计 多休息一天吧
Mate, take an extra day.
不行 这样会错过很多乐趣的
No way, Jose, what, miss out on all the fun?
你今天上上下下也是够折腾的 斯科特
That’s a lot of up and down in one day, even for you, Scott.
你知道有句话叫
You know what they say, man.
决定一切的不是高度而是态度
It’s not the altitude, it’s the attitude.
你确定你可以吗
Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?
-斯科特 -我会没事的
-Scott? -I’ll be good.
我注射了地♥塞♥米♥松♥
Just taking a shot of dexamethasone now.
别太勉强自己 完毕
Well, just don’t push yourself too hard, okay? Over and out.
罗布 我刚到马洛那里查询了最新的天气预报
Rob, I’ve just been over to Mal’s to get a weather update.
天气变化多端
It’s moving fast.
风向似乎稍微改变了
It’s changed course slightly.
也许会照常吹向北方 但如果没有的话…
And it could still go north, but, if it doesn’t
我猜11号♥会刮暴风

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章史蒂夫·乔布斯
下一篇文章铁拳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!