都登顶了
made it up, yeah?
我有看到他们
I saw ’em.
放心 我不会告诉克拉考尔的
Don’t worry, I won’t tell Krakauer.
干得好 老兄 我的队员参差不齐
Well done, mate. I had a mixed bag.
今年肯定输给你了
I’ll have to give you this year.
斯科特 你看起来真的不太好
Scott, you really don’t look too good.
-洛普桑 -干嘛
-Lopsy! -Yeah?
来吧 我们带他下山
Come on, mate, let’s get him down.
好 我们走
All right. Let’s go.
哈罗德 你在做什么
Harold. What are you doing?
我想要吸氧气 但都是空瓶
I’m just trying to sort the O. I can’t find any full ones.
一定有 我上来的时候有看到
There’s full bottles, I saw ’em on the way up.
没有
No.
真的有 你再仔细看看
No, I’m pretty sure, you should have another look.
我找过了 都是空瓶
No, I just have, they’re not full.
哈洛德 我真的看到…
Harold, listen, I saw…
我检查过两遍了 好吗
Look, mate, I checked twice, all right?
好吧
Yeah. All right, man.
我要下去了
I’m going down.
哈罗德
Harold?
道格 道格
Doug, Doug, Doug.
-别爬了 伙计 -什么
-It’s over, mate. -What?
很抱歉 不行
I’m sorry. No, no, no.
道格 太迟了
Doug, you’re too late, okay?
你们先走 我随后跟上
You guys keep going, mate, I’ll catch up.
道格 听我说
Doug, Doug. Doug, listen to me.
-时间太晚了 放弃吧 -别这样
-It’s way too late. It’s over. -No, come on!
听我说 伙计 我很抱歉…
Listen to me, mate, I’m sorry,
但我必须让你折返
but I gotta turn you around.
知道吗
Okay?
我可以的
I can do it.
山顶就在眼前了啊
It’s right here, man. It’s right here.
我明年不可能再回来了 这是我的最后机会
I’m not coming back next year, man, it’s my last chance.
你必须让我完成
You gotta let me do this.
让我完成
Let me do this.
-好吧 -拜托你
-Okay. -Please, Rob.
我们继续吧
Let’s do it.
-把这段爬完 -好的
-Let’s get it done. -All right.
-走吧 -谢谢你
-Come on. -Thanks, man.
加油 道格
Come on, Doug.
我买♥♥不起
There ain’t no hope of getting.
货柜屋
My double-wide trailer.
我买♥♥不起…
There ain’t no…
贝克
Beck?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你是谁
Who is that?
我是乔恩
It’s Jon.
我看不大清楚 乔恩 我好冷
I’m not seeing too well, Jon. I’m freezing.
麦克就在我后面
Mike’s just behind me.
跟恭子一起
He’s back there with Yasuko.
你会没事的 麦克随后就到
You’ll be okay. Mike’s right behind me.
你撑得住吧
You’re okay?
我们山下见
I’ll see you down there.
我们到了
There she is.
再走10步就好
Ten more steps, mate.
加油 道格 继续
Dig deep, Doug, dig deep.
很好
There you go.
太棒了
There you go.
你成功了
You made it!
你办到了
You did it!
多亏有你 伙计
Because of you, man.
盖呼叫罗布 收到吗
Guy to Rob, you read me, mate?
盖呼叫罗布 你在吗
Guy to Rob, are you there?
跟小朋友可以交代了
For the school kids.
恭喜你 道格 来
Good on you, Doug. Come on.
放轻松
Easy.
我帮你
Here, I got it.
好了 起来
Come on, let’s get you up.
-我需要更多氧气 -不行 道格 不能再吸氧气了
-Need more O. -No, Doug, we can’t give you more O.
我们得赶紧抵达南峰 走吧
We gotta get down to the South Summit, come on.
盖·科特呼叫大本营 你在吗 海伦
Guy Cotter to Everest Base Camp. You there, Helen?
盖 我是海伦 情况如何
Guy, this is Helen, how’s it going?
一切安好
Yeah, fine.
我可以清楚看到山顶…
I got a clear view of the summit
还有一些登山者 不是我们的人吧
and we’ve still got climbers up there They’re not any of ours, right?
我们还有三位队员未归 但在下山的途中
We got three up, and they’re all on their way down.
怎么会搞这么晚
Well, what are they doing there so late?
2点就该折返的 早就超过时间了
They had a 2:00 turnaround time, they’re way past it.
山谷里开始乌云密布
Yeah, we got cloud coming up through the valley, it’s a lot of it.
谢了 我立刻通知他们
Thanks, I’m calling them now, Guy.
呼叫罗布 我是海伦
Rob, come in, this is Helen.
呼叫罗布 我是海伦
Rob, come in, this is Helen.
慢点 道格 很好
Easy, easy, easy, Dougie! There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
很好 绕过去
Looking good. Round the corner.
很好
That’s it.
罗布 是你吗
Rob, is that you?
贝克
Beck?
贝克 我是麦克 你在这里做什么
It’s Mike, Beck. What are you doing here?
我看不见 情况很严重
I can’t see, it’s bad.
你们还好吗
You guys all right?
贝克出了点问题
We got a problem with Beck.
麦克 我们快没氧气了 必须快点移♥动♥
Hey, Mike, we’re getting low on O. We gotta move.
我扶你站起来
Gonna get you to stand up, okay?
-我去帮康子 -很好
-I’ll take Yasuko. -That’s it.

I got you.
还好吧
You’re okay.
道格 快
Doug, come on!
快点
Come on!
我很冷
I’m cold.
氧气含量 0
麦克 哈罗德以及昂多吉 停下来 出状况了
Mike, Harold, Ang Dorjee, put the brakes on, guys, we got a problem.
我们没氧气了 道格
We’re out of gas, Doug.
没氧气了 我们得赶紧走
We’re out of gas. Need to keep moving, come on.

Come on!
麦克和哈罗德 收到吗 我需要…
Mike, Harold, do you copy? I need someone…
我需要有人带氧气瓶上来
I need someone to come back up with oxygen, over.
谁都好 拜托了 我求求你们
Somebody, please, I’m begging you.
道格 加油 起来
Doug, come on, mate, come on!
哈罗德 听得见吗 完毕
Harold, do you copy, over?
有人见到昂多吉吗
Has anyone got eyes on Ang Dorjee?
昂多吉刚走过 正下山去
Mate, I’ve just had Ang Dorjee go past me, heading down, over.
他下山了
He’s going down.
你可以叫他调头吗 我需要有人回来帮我
Can you stop him, can you turn him around? I need someone to come back up now.
昂多吉
Hey, Ang Dorjee!
昂多吉
Ang Dorjee!
呼叫大本营 完毕
Base Camp, do you copy, over?
我是海伦 请说
Helen to Rob, go ahead.
海伦 拜托 我需要有人把氧气瓶送到希拉里台阶
Helen, please. I need a bottle of gas at the top of the Hillary Step.
没有氧气瓶他就无法下山
I can’t get him down without it.
我累垮了
I’m really stuffed.
收到 你需要在希拉里台阶放置氧气瓶
Understood that you need a bottle of oxygen at the bottom of the Hillary Step.
我们会尽快给你送上去
We are sending it up to you, as soon as we can.
我们还在台阶顶端
At the top, at the top.
我有对昂多吉说过…
The last thing I said to Ang Dorjee was.
“请在南峰放置两罐氧气瓶”
“Please, leave two bottles of gas at the South Summit.”
是的
Yes.
收到 罗布
Copy that, Rob.
大伙
Boys,
南峰处有放置氧气瓶 对吗
there’s oxygen at the South Summit, right?
不 罗布 我是哈罗德

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章史蒂夫·乔布斯
下一篇文章铁拳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!