墨西哥那边刚来了个电♥话♥ 说他被捕了
I just had that one call from Mexico saying he’d been arrested.
我不停留言 但没人打回来
I keep leaving messages, but no one’s calling back.
我觉得还是告诉爸爸吧
I think we should tell Dad.
搞清楚再说
Not until we know what’s going on.
这几天别跟他说太多
Just avoid talking to him for a couple of days till we know facts.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
-天哪 -惊喜吧
– Oh, my God! – Surprise.
当然 进来吧 爷爷
Yeah, definitely. Come on in, grandpa.
-妈妈知道吗 -但愿不知道
– Man, does Mom know? – No, I hope not.
瞧瞧你
Well, hey, look at you.
我还以为你得了感冒躺床上呢
I thought you were supposed to be in bed with a fever.
-我感冒? -你妈跟我这么说的
– I don’t know, am I? – That’s what she told me.
估计得过吧…
Yeah, I think I was…
-有个提手啊 -当然有啦
– It’s got a handie. – Of course it’s got a handie.
-我还不知道呢 -还有轮子呢
– I didn’t know that. – It’s got wheels.
-你都长这么大了 -我知道
– Yeah. Look how big you got. – I know, right?
爷爷 我还上着网
Hey, listen. I’m online.
-我一会儿就过来 -好的 忙你的吧
– I’ll be back in a minute. – All right. You do your thing.
-妈妈在外面 -好的
– Mom’s out back. – Okay, good.
不 我得过去 是的
No, I need to get down there. Yeah.
能看看有什么航♥班♥吗
Can you check out some flights and see what’s available?
艾米
Amy!
爸爸?
Dad?
你怎么在这儿啊
What are you doing here?
什么叫我怎么在这儿啊
What do you mean, what am I doing here?
没人到我那儿去
Everybody didn’t show up for the visit.
于是我跟自己说 “你们不来 那就我过去吧”
So I said, “if you don’t come to me, I’m gonna go to you.”
真疯狂
You crazy man.
看看你 身体也不好 不该这么旅行的
Look at you. You haven’t been well. You shouidn’t be travellng.
-你跟医生谈过了吗 -我跟医生谈过了
– Did you check with the doctor? – I checked with the doctor.
-你跟他谈过了? -我当然跟医生谈过
– You checked with him? – Of course I checked with the doctor.
-杰夫在家吗 -不 还没回来
– Jeff home? – No, not yet.
我问问他什么时候回来
Let me find out when he’s coming back.
那么 大家都没去看你吗
So everybody dropped out of the visit?
我没意识到 我都不知道
I didn’t realize. I had no idea.
你是怎么来的
How did you get here?
你没坐飞机吧
You didn’t fly, did you?
没有 我当然不会坐飞机
No, of course I didn’t fly.
我乘火车去了纽约看望大卫
I took a train to New York to see David,
他不在家 所以我就乘公车来这儿了
and he wasn’t there so I took a bus here.
你坐公车来的? 来芝加哥?
You took a bus? To Chicago?
是的 自己一个人
Yeah. All by myseif.
我的天啊 真不敢相信
Oh, my God. I can’t believe it!
是啊 杰克康复得挺快
Yeah. Jack got better fast.
是啊 是很快 感冒一天就能好
Yeah, I know, he did. Definitely, it was a 24-hour thing.
我喜欢这房♥子
I like the house.
是啊 但你见过照片的
Yeah. But you’ve seen pictures.
我是见过照片
I’ve seen pictures.
但我没亲眼见过这房♥子 不是实物
I haven’t seen the house, not the real thing.
-大家好 各位 -你好 杰克
– Hey, everyone. – Hey, Jack.
-怎么样 -很好
– How’s it going? – Good.
杰克 你为什么不带你爷爷出去
Jack, why don’t you take grandpa outside
让他看看你的高尔夫球技呢
and show him your golf?
-你会玩高尔夫? -当然 我可是天生的
– You play golf? – Sure, I’m a natural.
-是吗 我想看看 -你想看吗
– Yeah, I’d like to see that. – You wanna see that?
-你要往哪儿打 -那边的旗子那里
– Where do you heading it? – That flag over there.
打那么远吗 孩子 好吧
All the way out there? Oh, boy. Okay.
-我的记录是打三杆 -三杆?
– My record’s three. – Three?
我见过后才能相信你 来吧 开始吧
I’ll believe that when I see it. Come on, let’s go.
-你看好了 -好的
– You watch. – Okay.
还不错嘛
Not bad.
-你也来一杆 -打一杆很容易 但是…
– Beat that. – I’ll beat that, easily, but…
好的
All right.
现在我得给你露两手
Now I’ll just have to show you a few things.
是啊 打得是很好
Yeah, that was good,
但是还不够好 我可是职业的那种
but not good enough. Frank, the pro.
-来吧 老虎伍兹 -你准备好了吗
– Come on, Tiger Woods. – You ready?
-抓紧时间 -好的 准备好了 是的
– Take your time. – Okay, ready? Yeah.
-妈的 对不起 -怎么回事儿
– Oh, shit! Sorry. – What was that?
打成那样…
Shot that…
这只是个练习球 再给我一个球
That was just a practice shot. Give me another one of those.
这竿打完我就走了
I’m going after this.
来吧
Here we go.
妈的 上帝啊 对不起
Ah! Shit! Christ! Sorry.
-你打到了香料园 -再来一球 来吧
– You hit the spice garden. – One more. Come on.
这是最后一球 得了吧 这…
This is the last one. Come on. This is…
我是你的客人 再来一球 来吧
I’m your guest. One more. Let’s go.
再来一球 再来一球 来吧
Come on. One more. One more. Let’s go.
-这可是我最后一个球了 -再来一球
– This is my last one. – One more.
-别把这球也打丢了 -再给我一球
– Don’t lose this one, too. – Give me another ball.
把它放下 像正式比赛一样
Put it down. Be a sport.
-我得看好它朝哪儿飞了 -准备好了吗
– I wanna watch this baby fly. – Ready?
-准备好了吗 -让我长点见识吧
– Ready? – Impress me.
妈的 该死 去他妈的 对不起
Oh, shit. Damn. Fucking christ. Sorry. Sorry.
你能不能…好的 中国菜不错
Can you just…yes, Chinese food would be fine.
没有 当然没有 不 他什么也不知道
No, of course not. No, he doesn’t know anything.
我听说你在学校成绩不错
So, I hear you’re doing very well at school.
-不 不太好 -什么叫”不太好”
– Nah, not really. – What do you mean “Not really”?
你妈妈说你是班上的第一名
Your mother says you’re at the top of your class.
-她这样说了? -是的
– Does she? – Yeah.
-你得在学校努力学习 -是的 我知道
– You have to work hard at school. – Yeah, I know.
我对你说的话跟你妈妈
I’ll tell you what I used to tell
像你这么大时对她说的一样
your mother when she was your age.
成为最好的和班里第一名吗
About being the best and getting to the top?
-没错 -是的 她提醒过我
– That’s right. – Yeah, she warned me about that.
-杰夫回来了 -好的
– Jeff’s home. – Okay.
-你好 弗兰克 -你好 杰夫
– Hey, Frank. – Hi, Jeff.
这是怎么了 过来吧 过来
What’s all this? Come here, come here.
-惊喜吧 -太惊喜了 太惊喜了
– Surprise. – Big surprise. Big surprise.
-看看你啊 你看起来很不错 -你也是
– Look at you. You’re looking so well. – You, too.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我的天啊 这一天真够呛
Oh, my God! What a day!
你不会想知道的 我很抱歉回来晚了
You don’t wanna know. I’m sorry I’m so late.
-你能相信吗 -我能相信吗
– Can you believe this? – Can I believe it?
他做出任何事我都不惊讶
Well, nothing surprises me about this guy.
公♥司♥今天人太多了
Well, the place was really crowded today.
我都不敢相信还能活着出来
I can’t believe I was able to get out of there alive.
别光吃米饭 多吃点鸡肉啊
Don’t just eat your rice. Make sure you eat your chicken.
好吗
Okay?
我还是给你拿个叉子吧
Let me get you a fork.
你不知道怎么用筷子吗
You don’t know how to use chopsticks?
不 我会用
Yeah, I can use them.
我能用筷子在高尔夫球场打败你
I can use them to beat you at golf,
这就是我的多会用筷子
that’s how well I can use them.
你喜欢笑我 是吗
You like making fun of me, don’t you?
是的 你很有趣
Yeah, you’re funny.
-是啊 我很有趣 -用这个吧
– Yeah, I’m funny, huh? – Try this.
谢谢 一个叉子 一个平常的叉子
Thanks. A fork. A regular fork.
现在我吃的时候就不会把饭撒在身上了
Now I can eat without dropping this all down my shirt.
杰克 给你♥爸♥爸把辣酱递过去 好吗
Jack, can you pass Dad the chill sauce, please?
杰克?
Jack?

No.
杰克 把辣酱给他
Jack, pass him the sauce.
我什么也不会给的
I’m not passing anything.
别闹了
Don’t be silly.
我其实不用吃辣酱 这样很好 我不需要
I don’t really want it. It’s fine. I don’t need it.
-你确定吗 -别再问他了
– You sure? – Stop asking him.
他又不傻 如果他不想要 他就是不想要
He’s not stupid. If he says no, he means no.
如果他改变主意了 他知道辣酱在哪儿
If he changes his mind, he knows where it is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!