好的 我们继续 一条大鱼从水里跳出来
Okay, here we go. Big fish jumps out of the water.
我说的是一条睁着锐利双眼的大鱼
I’m talking a big mother with big beady eyes.
-有点像…对吧 -就像那样
– Kind of looks like…right? – Just like that.
看着那个人 盯着他的眼睛 他说道
Looks at the guy, right in the eyes, and he says,
“你好 老弟 你在找我吗” 解说
“Hey, brother, you looking for me?” voice over.
“想过生活为什么那么艰难吗”
“Ever wonder why life wasn’t this easy?”
“在风口浪尖之时”
“At crest and landing, ”
“将贷款转移到一个公♥司♥”
“transferring multiple loans to one company”
-“就这么简单” -好的
– “can be this easy.” – Okay.
这时我们插入一个镜头 这个人在篝火旁边
We cut to a shot right here of this guy by a campfire.
我们看到那条大鱼就在一些煤块上面
We see that big fish right above some coals, right?
鱼的特写
Close-up of the fish.
就在那时 他说
Boom, right there! as he says,
“喂 老弟 我一边已经烤好了”
“Hey, buddy, I’m done on this side. ”
“要翻面吗”
“Wanna turn me over?”
那真是…
That’s…
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢 这很搞笑
– You like it? – Yeah, it’s funny.
很搞笑 鱼在说话 让我想笑
It’s funny. The fish talking, it makes me laugh.
是的 这很有趣 非常有趣
Yeah, it’s funny. It’s very funny.
鱼是不说话的 这就是为什么…
Fish usually don’t talk. That’s why it’s…
有脸有声音的鱼
The fish with the face and the voice.
它看起来像鱼 你也像条鱼
It looks like a fish. You look like a fish.
天啊 我昨天刚说过
Oh, my God, I just said that to him
同样的话 他长得像…
yesterday. That he looked like…
他妈妈长得像比目鱼
His Mom looks like a flounder.
-这是什么广♥告♥ -什么 那条鱼吗
– What was it for? – What, the fish?
不 这个短片 它的卖♥♥点是什么
No, the spot. What was it selling?
是贷款吧
Yeah, the loans.
那个…
That…
把借款转到一家公♥司♥
It’s…transferring the loans to another company,
就像把鱼从水里弄出来一样容易
It’s as easy as getting the fish out of the water.
很好 那么 客户喜欢这创意吗
Good. So, does the client like it?
-喜欢 但不想用这个 -为什么
– Likes it but doesn’t wanna go with it. – Why not?
他们对那句 “转移你的债务”
They feel uncomfortable about saying
“很容易” 感觉不舒服
that it’s easy to transfer your debt.
-因为… -因为并不简单
– Because… – Because it’s not.
-就像一场噩梦 -就…真的很难
– It’s actually a nightmare. – It’s, like, really hard.
-就像不可能实现的梦 -就像数独游戏
– It’s like impossible dream. – It’s like sudoku.
好的 但是他付钱给我们不是让我们宣传
Okay, but he’s not paying us to advertise the fact
他有一项完美的产品
that he has a perfectly average product.
他付钱是为了我们说出真♥相♥
He’s paying us to be economical with the truth.
所以就跟他说 就用会说话的鱼这个
So tell him from me he’s gotta go with the talking fish.
顺便说一句 你女儿真的很擅长她的工作
By the way, your daughter is really good at her job.
我知道 她就是这样
I know. That’s the way she is.
而且她的头发很漂亮
And she has great hair!
-很健康 -好的
– It’s healthy. – Okay.
我知道 是啊 但是你知道 很好
I know. Yeah, but you know what? It was fine.
但是这会儿棒极了 我会…不
But it would be really awesome, I would…no.
要排队 对不起
There was a line. Sorry.
我的手表差了一个小时 我应该改吗
My watch is off by an hour. Should I change it?
你从纽约来的 所以 是的
Uh, you came from New York, so, yeah,
你应该往回调一个小时
you need to go back an hour.
用中♥央♥标准时间
Use central time.
你打电♥话♥时在笑 看起来很漂亮
You were laughing on the phone. That was nice to see.
-我有吗 -是的
– I was? – Yeah.
-就是工作的事 -很不错
– It was just work. – It was nice.
-是那条鱼的事吗 -什么
– Was it the fish? – The what?
那条鱼
The fish?
是的 客户就用那条鱼的广♥告♥了
Yeah, the client went with the fish.
他们说应该给它起个名字
They said they should give it a name.
我说我们应该叫它弗兰克
I said we should call it Frank.
-因为我吗 -当然是因为你
– Because of me? – Of course ’cause of you!
-不 不是因为我 真的? -是真的
– No, not because of me. Really? – Yeah. For real.
弗兰克 那条鱼?
Frank the fish?
弗兰克 那条鱼
Frank the fish.
-不可能 -怎么了
– No? – What?
你应该正在工作呢 不是吗
Hey, you should be at your desk, shouldn’t you?
爸爸 这是汤姆 我们的一个创意总监
Dad, this is Tom, one of our creative directors.
汤姆 这是我的爸爸 弗兰克
Tom, this is my Dad, Frank.
你好 先生 很高兴见到你
Hi, sir. Nice to meet you.
-汤姆 -你来这儿干吗
– Tom. – So, what are you up to?
我本来要出城去见一个客户
I was supposed to be heading out of town to meet a client,
但是火车晚点了
but the train got delayed.
-你为什么不坐下呢 -不了
– Hey, why don’t you sit down? – No
不 不 我会打扰你们的
No, no, I’d be interrupting you.
-不 没关系 没关系 -真的吗
– No, it’s fine. It’s fine. – Really?
-坐吧 -谢谢
– Yeah, seated up. – Well, thank you.
那么 你是住在这里还是来旅行的
So, do you live here or are you just visiting?
不 不 我只是待了一晚上
No, no, I’m just staying the one night.
-这个给你 -这是什么
– Here, this is for you. – What is it?
-你会知道的 -告诉我吧
– You’ll see. – Well, tell me.
你会知道 你会知道的
No, you’ll see. You’ll see.
我不想通过邮寄的方式给你
I didn’t wanna send it in the mail.
-你会知道的 -好吧
– You’ll see. – Okay.
你知道我想做什么吗
You know what I’m trying to do?
我想让我们所有人都围坐在同一张桌子旁
I’m trying to get us all around the same table.
同一张桌子 是的
The same table. Yeah.
就像我们以前过圣诞节那样
Like we used to at Christmas.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
-你指的是什么 -你快乐吗
– What do you mean? – Are you happy?
是的 我当然快乐 我…
Yeah, of course I am. I’m…
那就好 那就好 好孩子
Good. Good. Good girl.
快乐的人 我来看望的第一个
A happy one. First one on my list.
爱丽丝太可怕了 不是吗
Isn’t it terrible about Alice?
-爱丽丝? -横扫海岸的暴风
– Alice? – The storm sweeping up the coast.
我的名字就叫爱丽丝 所以比较关注
My name is Alice, so I took an interest.
我觉得爱丽丝是希腊语
It’s Greek, I think, Alice.
是希腊语?
Is it Greek?
-意思是”事实” -事实
– It means truth. – Truth.
是的 我听说过 我…
Yeah, well, I heard about it. I…
几天前我还在那儿 一定是刚好错过了
I was there a few days ago. I must have just missed it.
那你很幸运
You’re lucky, then.
是的 我一直很幸运
Yeah, well, I’m always lucky.
我一直很幸运
I’m always lucky.
艾米 你见到大卫了吗
Amy, have you seen David?
-不 还没 -为什么
– No, not yet. – Why not?
我跟监狱里的一个人约好了
Well, I had an appointment with a guy at the prison,
但他没来
but he didn’t turn up.
我去了大使♥馆♥ 找了个律师
And I went to the embassy and found a lawyer,
但他要到早上才见我
but he can’t meet till the morning.
我就只能一直东奔西跑
I’ve just been running around.
希望明天开始有所收获 我们再谈吧
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll start to get somewhere, we can talk that.
好的
Okay.
听着 等我知道是怎么回事了再打给你
Look, I’ll call you as soon as I know what’s going on.
但是 听着 别担心 好吗
But, listen, don’t worry. Okay?
甜蜜的早晨
Oh, sweet morning.
你神经失常了吗
Is your head not right?
你注意到我的警告了吗
Did you heed my warning?
这是特殊时期
This is the time of times.
你的大脑感觉像是你的身体
And your head feels like your body.
你的意识紧紧跟随
Your mind is close behind.
一滴泪珠滑落在你肩膀
There’s a teardrop on your shoulder.
诉说着这是特殊时期
Says this is the time of times.
能帮我在这前面拍张照吗
Could you take a picture of me in front of this?
好的
Yeah.
再来一张…
And one more just to…
就像…你能否…是的
Like…could you…yeah.
好的 各位 这是新的一天
Okay, everybody, it’s a new day,
是我们所有人继续提高的机会
an opportunity for all of us to make amends.
所以 我们为什么不现在就开始呢
So, why don’t we start at the beginning?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!