To found cities and expand our reach is not to drift.
那对马其顿有何好处? 它已比从前富裕得多
What benefit to Macedon? It’s far richer!
那看看你给他们的 看你一把年纪我才不提 帕曼纽
Look what you give them. With respect…
在高加米拉 你的侧翼被击溃时 要是打得再好一点 早抓住大流士了
…had you fought better at Gaugamela when your flank was crumbling-
你怎敢这么说 尼阿克斯! 是尼阿克斯将军 小子
How dare you, Nearchus? ! General Nearchus to you, boy.
亚历山大把阵形摆得太单薄我父亲和谁都没办法
Alexander spread our flank too thin! There was nothing my father…
菲洛塔斯!
…or any of you could’ve done! Philotas!
亚历山大…我从你一生下来就认识你了
Alexander, I’ve known you since you were born.
你父亲死时…我支持了你
I supported you at your father’s death.
看在宙斯的份上
At the very least, for Zeus’ sake
我至少出力让议会选你为王
…and in respect to the council that chose you king…
给我们一个马其顿的继承人吧
…give us a Macedonian heir.
马其顿的继承人
A Macedonian heir.
你的话我听清楚了 但是…
You’ve been heard clearly. But-
帕曼纽! 婚礼结束后…你就带两个旅回巴比伦
Parmenion! After the wedding, take two brigades to Babylon, where I look to you…
你在那里 安提培特在希腊维护我们的帝国 并为这次远征供应给养
…and Antipater in Greece, to maintain our empire and supply this expedition.
我会在马拉坎德过冬
I’ll winter with my army at Marakand.
我向阿波罗祈祷 你能尽快明白 你已从你父亲的道路上偏离了多远
I pray to Apollo you realize how far you’ve turned from your father’s path.
诸神和你的阿波罗在上 见你的鬼去吧 帕曼纽
Damn you, Parmenion, by the gods and your Apollo.
我父亲也像你一样冥顽不灵吗?
What was in my father’s guts wasn’t overripe in reason like yours!
他从来不会如此渴望战争 或者是热衷于战争
He never lusted for war, Alexander, or enjoyed it so.
他会按马其顿的方式 请教议会里的同僚和贵族
He consulted his peers in council, among equals, the Macedonian way.
他不会仅凭个人欲望作出决定
He didn’t decide based on his personal desires.
我带领大家取得的成就…已远远超过我父亲的梦想
I’ve taken us further than my father ever dreamed.
老头
Old man…
世道已经变了
…we’re in new worlds.
亚历山大 理智点吧!
Alexander, be reasonable!
他们打算和我们平起平坐吗?
Were they ever meant to be our equals?
分享我们的成果?
Share our rewards?
你该记得亚里士多德的话
You remember what Aristotle said.
亚洲人?
An Asian?
对一个从不对希腊守信的民族…婚姻的誓言又算什么?
What would a vow mean to a race that’s never kept their word to a Greek?
让亚里士多德见鬼去吧! 亚历山大!
Aristotle be damned! Alexander!
宙斯和诸神在上
By Zeus and all the gods…
你凭什么比他们优秀 喀山德?
…what makes you so much better than them, Cassander?
比实际的你还要优秀 你和那些和你一样的人不过如此
Better than you really are. In you and those like you is this.
亚历山大
Alexander.
最让我恼火的不是你们…对我的判断力缺乏尊重
What disturbs me most is not your lack of respect for my judgment.
而是你们对一个…远比我们古老的世界的恶意
It’s your contempt for a world far older than ours.
谁有空来杀掉我 我给一人五个
Five to any man who bothers to kill me.
再喝一杯吧 克雷塔斯
Have another drink, Cleitus.
你不是和国王有承诺吗? 克雷塔斯
Shouldn’t you be bound to a king? Cleitus.
亚历山大 你不接受这些荣誉会显得软弱
Alexander, you look weak when you not accept these honors.
我明白 亲爱的岳父
I understand, my dear father…
但这和希腊的传统不符 那希腊的传统是软弱的
…but it’s against Greek ways. Then Greek ways are weak.
我老觉得这场交易…是她占了大便宜
I still think she got the better of him in this bargain.
我的女儿– 罗克珊娜
My daughter, Roxane…
她会成为你的好妻子
…she shall make you good wife.
她会为你杀人
She shall kill for you.
坏家伙 天上和地上之王
Raw skunk, ruler of heaven…
坏家伙 天上和地上之王
…and earth.
为了向这场伟大的联合致敬
In honor of this great alliance…
我…俄克雅特斯给你准备了份大礼
…l, Oxyartes, offer you these great gifts.
我代表我的人♥民♥向你敬酒
I would like to honor a toast to you from my people.
早上好 大人
Good morning, sire.
我们会为你战斗 亚历山大
We shall fight for you, Alexander.
会非常血腥
It shall be bloody.
谁是那熊?
Who’s the bear?
帕曼纽
Parmenion.
你得完全控制自己的供给线
You’ve been in complete control of your supply lines.
他的悲观思想可是会传染人的
His pessimism is infectious.
他会忠诚的
But he’ll stay loyal…
只要他儿子还跟着我们
…as long as his son remains with us.

Hey!
她的眼睛告诉我 她在意你 亚历山大
Her eyes tell me she cares for you, Alexander.
也许太在意了
Perhaps too much.
按我国的说法
In the ways of my country…
爱得太深的人会失去一切
…those who love too much lose everything…
爱得轻佻的人
…and those who love with irony…
反而能持久
…last.
我在埃及找到这个
I found it in Egypt.
把它卖♥♥给我的人说
The man who sold it said it came from a time…
它来自人们崇拜太阳和星星的时代
…when man worshipped sun and stars.
我一向把你看成太阳
I’ll always think of you…
亚历山大
…as the sun, Alexander.
我祈祷你的梦想能照耀到所有人
And I pray your dream will shine on all men.
我希望你能有个儿子
I wish you a son.
你是个伟大的人
You’re a great man.
许多人都爱你 亚历山大 但没一个人如此纯粹和深刻
Many will love you, Alexander, but none so pure and deep…
你…
You…
爱他?
…love him?
他是赫菲斯提安
He is Hephaistion.
谢谢你 巴高斯
Thank you, Bagoas.
你的男孩?
Your boy?
爱有很多种方式 罗克珊娜
There are many different ways to love, Roxane.
过来
Come.

No.
不 不
No, no.
不 不
No. No.
你没有恐惧
You have no fear.
太合适了
It’s fitting.
一个男人寻找大地上的女人
A man searches for a woman at Earth’s top…
并且找到了她
…and finds her.
神话变成了现实
The myth becomes real.
伟大的人 斯坎达
Great man, Sikander…
我现在可以杀了你
…you I kill now.
来啊
Do it.
结束这一切 我会
End it. I would do the-
我也一样 为这段爱情
I would do the same. I’ll die a fool…
死得像个傻瓜
…for this love.
我的生命现在交给你了
My life is now yours.
你会帮我生个儿子
You will have my son.
这个你称为王后的女人是谁 亚历山大? 一个山地姑娘?
Who is this woman you call your queen, Alexander? A hill girl?
你自有教养
You with your breeding.
她强势野蛮的天性…已经为自己招来不少敌人
Already she makes enemies with her strong, clumsy nature.
别把我们混作一谈
Do not confuse us.
我从不像菲力浦说的那样是个野蛮人
I was never a barbarian as Philip said.
我们都有阿喀琉斯高贵的血统
We are of Achilles’ royal blood.
宙斯是你的父亲
Zeus is your father.
哦 我能理解 她给你带来些许快乐
Oh, I understand she brings you some happiness…
但是她怎么帮助你?
…but how can she help you?
你肯定知道她都不能以你的名义说话
You must know that she does not speak in your name…
你的名义只属于你自己
…which is yours and yours alone.
严守这个秘密
Preserve it, secret it…
你要听从我的话 行动起来
…and hear me when I tell you, act…
赶快行动起来
…and act soon.
七年了 人们会疑惑:
After seven years, people wonder:
“国王亚历山大是谁? ”
“Who is this King Alexander? ”
我给你提供了充分的证据 安提帕特每天都在暗中削弱你的权威
I have given you ample proof. Antipater daily undermines your authority.
回到巴比伦去 巩固你的帝国中心
Return to Babylon and strengthen your center.
或者回马其顿来重新部署
Or come home to Macedonia and reorganize.
不要再往遥远的东方去
But do not chase your dream…
追逐你的梦想了
… further east.
这关系到你和我的生命
Your life and mine depend on it.
记住
Remember…
我一切都是在为你着想
…my only thoughts are of you.
你也必须面对自己伟大的命运
As you, too, must face your glorious destiny.
你也要为我想想
Think kindly of your mother.
为我安排好一切
Provide for me.
在你离开时 让我不受你的敌人伤害
Protect me from your enemies when you are gone.
永远要记住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!