And remember always…
我爱你超过任何人
…it is I who love you more than any.
但愿你身上没有我母亲
If only you were not a pale reflection…
隐约的影子
…of my mother’s heart.
(马其顿 10年前)
这么快就怀上了 小娼妓
Pregnant so soon. The little whore.
春天酒神节时他就会和她结婚
He will marry her in the spring, during Dionysus’ Festival…
等她生下第一个儿子
…and when her first son is born…
她那亲爱的叔叔阿特拉斯 就会说服菲力浦把那孩子指定为继承人
…her sweet uncle Attalus will convince Philip to name the boy his successor…
他自己则当摄政王
…with himself as regent.
你呢
And you…
派你去完成不可能办到的任务
…you will be sent on some impossible mission…
去迎击一些北方凶暴的部落
…against some monstrous Northern tribe…
死于某次毫无意义的蛮族战斗
…to be mutilated in one more meaningless battle over cattle.
而我将不再是王后 我会和你妹妹
And I, no longer queen, will be put to death…
还有我们家其他人一起被处死
…with your sister and the remaining members of our family.
妈妈 我希望你…有时也能看到光明的一面
I wish sometimes you could see the light, Mother.
事实是他拿走的东西…没有一样不是你早就失去的
The truth is, he’s taken nothing from you that you’ve not been long without.
唯一的办法就是抗争
The only way is to strike.
马上宣布你和一个马其顿女子结婚
Announce your marriage to a Macedonian now.
有了血统纯正的孩子 他就会成为他们其中一员 而不是我这边的人
Beget a child of pure blood. He would be one of them, not mine…
这样他就别无选择 只能选你为国王
…and he would have no choice but to make you king.
你还可以娶卡娜恩
There is still Kynnane.
本来欧律狄克是最好的选择 如果你父亲那头猪没先糟蹋她
Eurydice was perfect. If your father, that pig, had not ravaged her first!
别说我父亲了
Say nothing more of my father.
听到了吗? 别说了
Do you hear me? Say nothing.
你是对的
You’re right.
原谅我
Forgive me.
母亲总是爱得太过分
A mother loves too much.
我在晚上还能再给谁唱摇篮曲?
Who shall I sing to sleep at night anymore?
我只希望…只希望我们多呆在一起
I wish I wish we could spend more time together.
就像从前那样 你那时候是最可爱的男孩
Like we used to, when you were the sweetest boy.
不会再有那种时光了 母亲
There’s never been time, Mother.
我从小就准备成为最优秀的人
Since I was a child, I’ve been groomed to be ever the best.
我可怜的孩子 就像阿喀琉斯一样
My poor child, you’re like Achilles…
因为伟大而受诅咒
…cursed by your greatness.
是的 接受我的力量
Yes. Take my strength.
你绝对不能把你的感情
You must never confuse your feelings…
和责任混淆起来 亚历山大
…with your duties, Alexander.
国王在平民面前要有公开的形象
A king must make public gestures for the common people.
我了解 但你到今年夏天就19岁了
I know, but you will be 19 this summer…
但女孩子们都说你还不喜欢她们 你更喜欢赫菲斯提安
…and the girls already say you don’t like them. You like Hephaistion more.
我能理解 对年轻人来说这很正常
I understand. It’s natural for a young man.
可要是你不留下继承人就去亚洲 就有可能失去一切
But if you go to Asia without leaving your successor, you risk all.
赫菲斯提安爱我 爱的只是我这个人
Hephaistion loves me, as I am…
而不是我的身份
…not who.
爱? 爱?
Loves? Loves?
狄俄尼索斯在上
In the name of Dionysus…
看在你自己份上 弄清楚菲力浦的想法吧
…understand how Philip thinks, for your own sake.
你的人生正在紧要关头
Your life hangs in the balance.
我了解这种事 亚历山大 你对他来说什么也不是
I know these things, Alexander. You are nothing to him.
他的探子甚至深入你的朋友圈
His spies are inside your closest circle…
察看你是否有策划反对他
…to ensure that you don’t plot against him.
但你还在沉睡不醒
And still you sleep.
如果你不先发制人 甚至活不过今年
You will not live out this year unless you act!
别说了!
Stop!
我是唯一配得上他的儿子
I’m his only worthy son.
你这疯女人
You crazed woman.
他永远不会伤害我
He’d never hurt me.
即使欧律狄克生了男孩 他也要等他长到20岁 才能让他继位
Even if Eurydice had a boy, he’d be 20 before he’d let him rule.
是啊你那时就40岁了
Yes, and you would be 40.
就像帕曼纽一样 又老又睿智 但菲力浦的小儿子才20岁
Old and wise like Parmenion. And Philip’s young son would be 20.
就像你现在这样 却是由他亲自带大 他自己的骨血
Like you now, but raised by him, his blood.
他永远不会让你继位了 亚历山大
He will never give you the throne now, Alexander.
永远不会
Never.
你想要我做什么?
What would you have me do?
不惜一切手段
Whatever is necessary.
你在哪儿得到的这么个馊主意?
Where have you lost your mind?
这样会引起战争 宗族混战
It would be civil war, clan against clan, chaos.
不错 但是你会取得胜利
Yes. And you would win.
因为年轻人们爱你 视你若神灵
Because the young ones love you like a god.
我不许你再说这样的话
I forbid you to ever talk to me like that!
做那种事的人会终身被复仇女神追逐
Such a man would be forever chased by the Furies!
不过杀了个篡位者
What have you to fear from the Furies…
在他杀掉你自己和母亲之前
…for killing an impostor to the throne…
你干嘛害怕复仇女神?
…before he murders you and your mother?
你为什么就不相信我呢?
Why won’t you ever believe me?
菲力浦不需要你
Philip did not want you.
你曾经呼吸有点问题
You had a condition of the breathing…
他就要把你扔到山上
…and he wanted to leave you in the mountains…
让老鹰啄食你的眼睛
…for the birds to peck at your eyes.
这些你都不知道而已 我可怜的孩子
What you don’t know, my poor child.
拉奈克可不知道这个
Lanice knows nothing of this.
拉奈克?
Lanice.
我就在场
I was there.
拉奈克没有!
Lanice was not.
不 亚历山大
No, Alexander…
宙斯才是你父亲
…Zeus is your father.
那天晚上我和他一起躺在风中 他像凡人男子一样真实
I laid with him that night in the wind, as sure as any mortal man.
我从没像当时一样做过爱
Never have I been made love to as I was then.
够了
Enough.
一半的希腊母亲都有这样的幻想
Half the mothers in Greece share such a fantasy.
我警告你 母亲
I warn you, Mother.
别犯错
Make no mistake.
你要视这个女孩如无物 就像他别的妻子一样
You will treat this girl as nothing more important than his other wives.
你要表现得和我们以往一样
You will behave as we always have.
就像一开始
As the first.
我在想
I wonder…
你是不是爱过他?
…did you ever love him?
什么?
What?
我不会罢手的
I never stopped.
(索格地亚纳 波斯东北部10年后)
这是什么 俄瑞提斯?
What is it, Orestes?
我请求你的原谅 我的王
I beg your forgiveness, my king.
我没有参与这件事
I cannot be part of this.
谁干的?
Who did this?
告诉我
Tell me.
说! 赫默纳斯!
Say it! Hermolaus!
所有的暴君都该死!
Death to all tyrants.
我没做过!
I didn’t do this!
我了解你 我爱你
I’ve known you and loved you as long as I know.
你再找不到一个像我一样忠实的人
Never will you find a man as devoted as I.
这场密谋
The conspiracy, such as it was…
极大地困扰了亚历山大
… deeply upset Alexander.
不仅因为那些分享他梦想的…年轻人参与其中
Not only because it involved the young people who shared his dream…
更深层次的 因为菲洛塔斯…童年时的伙伴也牵扯进来
… but more intimately, it implicated Philotas, his companion from boyhood…
一个卫兵坦白说…几天前 他告诉菲洛塔斯
… when a page confessed that a few days before, he’d informed Philotas…
亚历山大 谋反
Alexander….of the plot.
记住我是谁
Remember me for who I am.
我当然记得 菲洛塔斯 但你好像不记得自己是谁
I do remember you, Philotas, but not as you remember yourself.
根据你情妇的交代 在我和在场的人看来…
And it appears to me and others here from the testimony given by your mistress…
你心中充满了野心
…that the true weather of your soul is ambition.
不是
No.
我们都觉得 这不仅仅是…他的情人在和他闹矛盾
We all felt there was more here than sexual bickering.
亚历山大想要真♥相♥ 但菲洛塔斯的回答缺乏价值
Alexander wanted the truth and Philotas’ answers were lacking merit.
把他带走
Please take him away.
亚历山大让菲洛塔斯的同僚们…举♥行♥了一个迅速而平静的审判
Alexander put him silently and quickly to trial by his peers…
无论是阴谋还是巧合 菲洛塔斯被判处叛国罪
… and whether plotter or opportunist, Philotas was found guilty of treason.
不 亚历山大 不! 带走他
No, Alexander, no! Remove him.
嫌疑犯都被处决了
The suspects were all executed.
我们没有一个人为菲洛塔斯辩护
None of us defended Philotas…
但说到底 我们也没一个人喜欢他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!