你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I’m all right.
你不会是紧张吧?
You’re not nervous, are you?
你可是刚刚拯救了世界 不可能因为致辞而紧张吧
Can’t be nervous about a speech after saving the world.
这是历史性的一天
It’s a historic day.
以前的未来 现在成了过去
Where once was before, there will now be after.
有趣的是 当你身处其中的时候 会历史性的日子也平平无奇
Funny how historic days seem so ordinary when you’re living them.
也许世界重回正轨的时候就是这种感觉
Well, perhaps that’s what happens when the world gets things right.
能偶尔重回正轨可真不错
It’s jolly nice to know it happens occasionally.
我不知道能不能在这里见到你
I didn’t know if I’d see you here.
我也一直不确定能不能来
I wasn’t sure you would, either.
嘿 纽特
Hey, Newt.
怎么了?
Yes.
雅各布觉得他把戒指弄丢了
Jacob seems to think he’s lost the ring.
拜托告诉我戒指在你那里
Please tell me you’ve got it.
在我这里 没问题
No, it’s all good. Yep.
吓死我了 雅各布!
That scared me. Jacob!
好孩子 皮克
Good man, Pick.
我应该…
I should probably…
谢谢你 纽特
Thank you, Newt.
谢我什么?
What for?
选了你的路
Pick your poison.
没有你我根本做不到
I really couldn’t have done it without you.
我随时愿意再来一遍
I’d do it again, by the way.
只要你开口
Should you ask.
好了
Okay.

Hey.
-嘿! -你好!
-Hey! -Hello!
邦蒂!
Bunty!
邦蒂!
Bunty!
哇 你可真美
Wow, you’re so beautiful.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
这是阿尔伯特
This is Albert.
不知道你有没有见过阿尔伯特?
I don’t know if you’ve met Albert, yet?
你见过拉莉吗?
Have you met Lally?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!